緊急!!!翻訳してください!!!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Myspaceで知り合った海外のバンドの方から新作楽曲のジャケットデザインの依頼をいただいたため、英語が苦手でメールのやり取りができません。
  • 依頼内容は、カオティックで少し汚い雰囲気のコラージュを希望しており、ネオンカラーの使用も少し取り入れたいとのことです。
  • 締め切りは5月中旬であり、翻訳の協力者を探しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

緊急!!!翻訳してください!!!

緊急!!!翻訳してください!!! Myspaceで知り合った海外のバンドの方から 新作楽曲のジャケットデザインの依頼をいただいたんですが 英語が苦手なためメールを交わせません(><;) 英語が得意な方、 和訳をお願いしたいです! hey, we thought about a collage, that's crazy, a bit dirty and melancholic. if it's possible you can also use a bit of neon colours but really a bit. we hit the studio in the middle of may... is this possible for you? so...we really have to thank... ジャケットデザインについてのアイデアと提出締め切りについて メールで聞いたあとの返事です。 どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

ハーイ、我々はコラージュについて検討したが、どうもcrazyだね。 ちょっとダーティだし、気がめいる(melancholic)ような感じがする。 できればネオンカラーを少し使ってくれればいいと思う、ただし、ほんの少しだよ。 5月半ばに君のスタジオをhit(訪問?)する予定だ。 君の都合はどうだ。 うまくいくようなら感謝するよ。

miiiiis
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!! 大変、助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 緊急!翻訳してください!!!

緊急!!! 翻訳お願いします!! hey there, i'm fascinated by your style and so you were my first thought. we going to record our first lp in the middle of may. so are you intersted in, to create a cover for our lp??? but there's just one problem, we got no label, so we can't pay you anything. hope that's not a problem for you. i wait for an answer and really hope it's positiv. that would make my day...reeeaaalllyyyy ;-) 翻訳機では全然ダメでした;; 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いいたします!!

• 緊急!翻訳してください!!!

緊急!!!翻訳してください!!!! "what work where you speaking of?" という一文なんですが英語が得意な方、 訳していただけませんか? 翻訳機では全然ダメでした...><

• 緊急!!!!すみません!!!!

緊急!!!!すみません!!!! 英訳していただけませんか!? Myspaceで知り合った海外のバンドの方から 新作楽曲のジャケットデザインの依頼をいただいたんですが 英語が苦手なためメールを交わせません(><;) 英語が得意な方、 和訳をお願いしたいです!;; 「こちらこそ、依頼していただいて光栄です。 自由に...と言われましても あなた方のイメージや音楽性にマッチしていないとダメだと思うので どのようなデザインがいいか、 アイデアなどを出していただきたいです。 あと、ジャケットデザインの制作締め切り日を 決めてほしいのですが お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。」 ....という少々長い文ですがよろしくお願いいたします。

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We notice that all of your orders on our website have been shipped out, we are sincerely sorry that we cannot add the item for you. If you really like the item, how about you place a new order of the item on our website. The order will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after the payment has been cleared. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!!

英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!! 以下の英文を翻訳頂きたく、、、 日本に商品を郵送できるか質問した際の回答になります。 私の理解では・・・ VOLCOMのジャケットは郵送できますが、686の商品についてはアメリカ以外に郵送できません。 あなたがアメリカに知り合いがいるのなら、無料で知り合いに郵送でき、そこからから郵送ができます。 であってますでしょうか??? 翻訳頂きたい文章~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We can ship the Volcom jacket bun unfortunately, we cannot ship the 686 item outside of the United States. If you know someone who lives here in the states, we can ship the product to them for free and then they can forward it on to you.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

翻訳してください(>_<) 私はいま海外のペンパルをつくるサイトに登録しています。 ですが私は英語が苦手でそのことをプロフィールに載せているのですが、英語でメッセージがあり読めなくて困っています。 Helloooo! I am 相手の名前, there isn't really much to say about me, only thing I can say is that I am one of the most sweetest guys you will ever meet. I am also really shy in person, but once I know you I will come out of my shell. I also really love Japan and everything about it, especially the beautiful girls. :) 翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味がわかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします

どなたか英語の得意な方、下記英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? I'm good but busy. I have a special project I'm working on right now. How are you? I hate to do this but I feel I should be 100% honest with you. You are a very nice person and I enjoy teaching you in class, but I just don't feel like pursuing a relationship outside with you. I'm really sorry. I really hope we can still enjoy chatting at Sannomiya school. :-) Take care.

• 翻訳してください!!!

ある人からメールが来ました。 ネットで翻訳してみたんですが、意味が全くわからずメールを返せません。 お願い致します。 I'm somewhat serious.   I think we would make a beautiful family.  But I also think that we should date a bit longer... and I think that I should move to Japan.  I want to leave Guam...I've been here as long as I've wanted to.  You don't have another boyfriend or anything do you? I'm not one to rush into things either, but I just thought that I'd tell you that I'm really attracted to you and that I wouldn't mind procreating with you. Make sense? Anyway,  I'm thinking of you now!! Miss you so much!!!

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 I see. Its really hard to think now. Because of this custom fees, its really a lot when paying them. Almost a quarter to pay of the original value. Only in my opinion, I think when it is properly labelled and pack extremely well we can at least be sure the item is safe, but still we don't know what will happen.. I think Japan post is secure and can be trusted. I am with you, in my case I don't really want to lose my money if something happen in the item.. Hard to think.. よろしくお願い致します。

• 急ぎです。翻訳してください!

ほんやくしてください trying to shoot a music video. Let me know what you think? also would like you to join my web site emusictree thank you and have a blessed day. というメールが僕のYouTubeアカウントに届きました どなたかしていただけませんか? 一応ツールなどで翻訳しましたが 当然意味のわからない結果になりまして... どなたか翻訳お願い致します