翻訳お願い!すばらしい車を手に入れましたが、追加装備はありますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 追加装備のある車を手に入れ、感謝しています。
  • 2台の車を購入するために必要な金額を知りたいです。
  • ウガンダで販売後に料金を送金するため、社長と話をすることは可能でしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

車ほんとうにありがとうございます。車受け取りました。いい車です。欲しかったエキストラがみんな付いています。私は幸福です。今後ともよろしく取引を続けましょう。  ところで、送って下さったもの、いいことはいいのですが、(前に?)送ってもらった(車)のようにエキストラ(オプションのことと思います)が全部付いていません。二台分エキストラを全部付けてもらうのに、追加金額は幾らですか。こちらへ車を(先に)送ってもらって、(後で)ウガンダで売れてから送金できるか貴方の(会社の)社長に相談できるでしょうか?  ありがとう トニー (余計なお世話ですが、この人信用できる人ですか?)

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

毎度すみません、ご心配ありがとうございます。 もちろんお断りはしてます。 そうですよね一台車買ってくれましたが全く信用出来ませんよね(^^; ありがとうございました、またお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.2

質問者さんも「なぁーんとなく言わんとすることはわかる」んではないかと思いますが、すこし胡散臭くないですか? 車の売買金額がわかりませんが、ビジネス英文が書けない相手に対し、商品の車を先に送って、後から決済、しかもウガンダで車が売れたら商談に移ろうというのは、翻訳以前の問題のような。。。。 「受け取った車どうもありがとう、ほしかったオプションも全部ついてて車の程度もすごくいい。支払いしたいけど、2台分でいくら送ればいいのかな?できれば君が今後も車を提供して、ウガンダで売れた後に後払いとしたいけどどう思う?」私の想像力を元にかなり意訳すると、こんなところでしょうか。

ynm85681
質問者

お礼

ご心配ありがとうございます。 もちろんお断りはしてます。 おっしゃる通りです、このお客さんはすごくルーズで約束が出来ない、電話は出ない(友人が話せます。) メールの返事も2日後3日後あたりまえ・・・ ばっちり確認出来ましたありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are people going to stop calling Social Security and Medicare "entitlement" programs? They're not "entitlements" - they're insurance programs that you pay into! If I pay you $15,000 for a car with automatic windows and then you deliver me a car without them, it's fraud and I should sue you! So why is it not fraud if you offer me a 65 year retirement age, and then you change it to 67 after I've paid in???

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• どのような意味でしょうか

I do not believe that you should have to ask someone not to pick their nose while they are holding you, much less have to do so repeatedly. https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/03/dear-prudence-i-want-out-of-my-marriage-and-my-church.html much less have to do so repeatedlyはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

breathing is the hardest thing to do. with all I've said and all that's dead for you,

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Then Scott lobbied and pushed really hard to do Core, and the band said “fine let's try them”. So they did. And Scott just couldn't pull it off. He just doesn't have that range anymore. So the band is saying “dude we can't do it, you can't sing it” and Scott was really defensive about it.

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In the above video, Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo says the band's communication with Scott Weiland began to break down in 1994. He said things have always been good between himself, Robert, and Eric but that after continually trying to make things work with Scott, he couldn't take any more. DeLeo said, “There's only so much [you can do]. I can go to my grave saying I gave it my all.”

• Ebay 親切な方翻訳お願いいただけないでしょうか?

先日Ebayで商品を購入しました。 Ebay歴はまだ2ヶ月ほどです。 いつも支払いはPayPalを使いアメリカの転送先に配送してもらっています。 その出品物には支払い方法にPayPalの記載があったので入札したのですが、その後のやりとりでPayPalは受け付けられないという旨のメールが届きました。 以下原文 "Hello, sorry for any inconvenience, I DO have a problem with Paypal, they owe me money(they DO NOT protect you like they say!) If you could please be so kind to go to your bank they can make a cashiers check drawn on a US bank for you. I will send an invoice with the total. Our other option is direct wire from bank to bank, I can send my account number/routing number in a separate email and the bank will know what to do. Im in the studio today but will try to maintain contact,THANKS!allright thanks--YOU ROCK DUDE! Im decidedly low tech and old fashioned, thanks for bearing with me...I have ONE more question --did you send to the 8909 Georgian Drive address/ or to my PO box?........" どうしても欲しい商品なので海外送金にチャレンジする事にし、その旨をメールしたのですが以下のメールが帰ってきました。 "Hello, nice of you to give the update but I dont know what it means, we will overcome our small language barrier and make this all happen. I need to know--are you mailing a money order OR are you sending bank wire? Thanks so much for your efforts, sorry for the inconvenience, and talk soon, allright thanks--YOU ROCK DUDE! Im decidedly low tech and old fashioned, thanks for bearing with me...I have ONE more question --did you send to the 8909 Georgian Drive address/ or to my PO box?........" 私に何かを確認したい様なのですが英文を訳せずに困っています。 どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 何卒よろしくお願い致します。