Translate the following sentence to Japanese

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Translate the following English sentence to Japanese: 'You may write on your finished product anywhere you like that you built the site and brand it as your own.'
  • When purchasing a membership or template, be aware that the copyright is still owned by TemplatesBox.com, and if using a Free Template, a link back to us is required on the site.
  • Please provide a translation for the English sentence: 'You may write on your finished product anywhere you like that you built the site and brand it as your own.'
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記の英文について、訳を教えてください。You may write o

下記の英文について、訳を教えてください。You may write on your finished product anywhere you like that you built the site and brand it as your own. Please be aware that when you purchase a membership or a template of any kind, the copyright is still owned by TemplatesBox.com and not the purchaser or their client. If you have chosen to use our Free Templates and do not have a paid premium membership, then you are required to link back to us on the site built with that Free Template.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

完成品について、自分のサイトなどで、自分の製作物であるということにしたくなるかもしれません。しかし、あなたが会員であったり、テンプレートのどれかを入手するのに料金を払ったとしても、著作権は TemplatesBox.com にあって、購入者や使用者にあるのではありません。あなたが Free Templates を使用なさる場合、特別会員の料金を払っているのでない限りは、その Free Templates で作られた作品を掲載したサイトは、我々のサイトにリンクされる必要があります。

dog2dog
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• MacUpdateのDesktop memberを解除したい

MacUpdateでソフトウェアを購入するのにユーザ登録をしたら自動的にDesktop memberになっていました。 英語がどうにもややこして7日間放置しておくと自動でフリーメンバーになるのか、 それともこのままのDesktop memberでいたければ7日間放置して請求を待てと書いているのか判りません。 http://www.macupdate.com/my-payments.php のページで 「Please note: If you just recently became a MacUpdate member and have not purchased a membership, your account will be marked as a Desktop account at $39.95. This will last for 7 days and is part of our free trial-rest assured that you have not, and will not, be automatically billed unless you elect to continue the membership.」 とあります。 画面右下にキャンセルボタンがあり 「Cancel your Desktop Membership Cancel You will continue to enjoy the benefits you have paid for until they expire.」 とあるのですが、画面を進めて 「Cancel Your Desktop Membership Your Desktop Membership is scheduled to expire on Dec 17, 2008. Click CONFIRM only if you do not want to automatically extend your Desktop Membership after that date. You will continue to enjoy all the benefits of your Desktop Membership until then, after which your account will change to a Free Membership.」 CONFIRMをクリックしましたが全く変化がありません。 これは放置していればいいのでしょうか? それとも他に手続きが必要なのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• ベストアンサー
    • Mac
  • 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 英文訳お願いします

iPhoneから送信 2014/04/03 9:45、Tapjoy Customer Service<mobilehelp@support.tapjoy.com> のメッセージ: Hello and thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can help, and it will be my pleasure to assist you. I am sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced in taking offers and not receiving your virtual currency quickly. In order to get that resolved for you, I just need a little help from you. We will need one of the following information (some may not apply): 1a) If you made a purchase or signed up for a service, we will need your confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email. 1b) When making a purchase or signing up for a service, you provided an email address when registering for this offer. Please provide us with that e-mail address. 2) If taking an offer that requires you to call for information, please provide the number you called FROM (your mobile number) as well as the date/time of your call. 3) If the offer you attempted was to download and run an app, please provide us with a screenshot of the app running on your device. Once we have this, we'll be able to get you credited right away. Again, thank you for reaching out to Tapjoy Customer Service. We look forward to your response so we can resolve this for you. Regards, Edwin Scott Tapjoy Customer Support mobilehelp@tapjoy.com www.tapjoy.com Ticket Details Ticket ID: 7532123

• 下記の英文をどうかどうか翻訳して下さい。

できないなりにPCの翻訳機を使いながら翻訳してるのですが、私の手にはおえず… 大変困っております。 We have received a claim under the A-to-z Guarantee program for order 702-5397143-0931462 because the buyer in this transaction believes the item(s) sent were materially different from how they were listed. This could mean that the item(s) are defective or damaged, that the wrong item(s) were sent, or that the item condition and/or details are different from what was represented in the product listing. The buyer's comments were "Terrible item, hurts feet, is not at all worth $180.00. Seller refunded $44.... That is in no way fair. Seller is also claiming shipping is $50 for a cheque. That is also impossible. Please resolve this issue.- : -Terrible item, hurts feet, is not at all worth $180.00. Seller refunded $44.... That is in no way fair. Seller is also claiming shipping is $50 for a cheque. That is also impossible. Please resolve this issue". Please note that you have seven (7) days to respond to this e-mail. Failure to respond with all the information below may result in a debit to your Marketplace Payments account. If a partial refund has been given we do require a response to the claim notification explaining the reason a full refund was not provided, failure to do so may result in a debit to your Amazon Payments account. If you accept this claim or want to defend this claim, the easiest and quickest way to refund the buyer or represent yourself is to use online A-to-z Guarantee forms. By doing so, you will ensure faster resolution between the buyer and yourself. Do not reply to this email if you use the on-line forms. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下記英文について質問があります。(1)

How much did „your own thing“ benefit from your work as a session musician? セッションミュージシャンとしての仕事は、あなた自身の作品(own thing)に対してどのくらいの結果(benefit)をもたらしましたか? Well, I think it’s always great to collaborate with other artists, because it almost always pushes me to try something I haven’t tried before, or even thought of before. But when it comes to my own music and compositions, I’m not sure if I bring much of my session work into them. Then again, working as a session musician definitely helped me develop a little bit of confidence on some instruments. When you’re put on the spot like that, and you have to come up with something, it can be stressful ... And over time it slowly gets easier and easier, and depending on the instrument and the music, sometimes nowadays I might not even think about it at all. I just start playing. So for better or worse, I’m slowly learning to trust my own musicianship. 途中のwhen you’re put on the spot…辺りからどうも何を言いたいのかがわかりません。訳を教えてください。

• 下記の英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。支払いは終わっているのですが、商品と発送のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Hope you are well. I see that you have made payment already. I believe that you will be booking your own courier then. Please do not book them yet, I will let you know once your order is ready. I have a question re the MADE IN USA labels, they are to go on the plastic packaging of the AAA, is this correct...? Also, some of the purses come in boxes but I think that you want the label to go on the BBB plastic AAA rather than the box in which the purse sits, is this correct..?

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.