• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Behind hissmile,however,he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing,or playing jazz,or indeed doing anything musical. という文章の和訳 お願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「しかしながら、彼の微笑の陰に、彼は、作曲、ジャズ演奏、その他音楽のあらゆる分野に挑戦する強い意思を常に持っている」  でしょうかね。

poohsk2
質問者

お礼

教えていただき ありがとうございます 助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳

Twitterで、 He treated his character of 'Oderus' as an extension of himself and whether he was in 100 degree hear or crammed in a production shuttle he always gave everyone around him the full character and 'show'. というツイートがありました。 途中からの文章で申し訳ないのですが... 彼というのはDavid Brockieのことで、このツイートをしたのは、Andy Biersackです。 whetherからが分かりません... どなたか和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Synastry is an immensely complex method of astrology. Just as a small piece of a mosaic or embroidery can take several hours to assemble, so the few pages that consist of this synastry reading have taken four hours to do. This is true of all my work. This is what you pay for, the amount of time spent working on the reading, rather than the number of pages. The synastry reading is sometimes tough not always shorter than the soul mate readings because of the time involved. Each planet aspect and sign in both charts have to be methodically weighted against the others and against all the cross aspects in the partners chart and accounted for before anything is ever written down. The end result of this methodical behind the scenes working can be just a paragraph on a page, that is quickly read. The work behind synastry, just like the work behind a master painting, it is seldom seen or appreciated.

• 和訳

"If the TPP were concluded on its present basis and include Japan, it would inevitably result in an increase in the U.S. trade deficit and a decline in the U.S. gross domestic product growth as well as in U.S. employment while failing to achive any increase in Japanese imports or anything like free trade, "the Economic Strategic Institute said. 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 ロックバンドのザ・カーズについて下記のように聞かれているのですが分かりません。 「thank you take care and looking foreward to them hey if you ever come across live CARS at SUN PLAZA HALL OR OSAKA in 1980 let me know I have tapes from JAPAN that year but always looking to upgrade and if THE CARS were on JAPAN TV that year too anything video wise take care.」 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください!!!!!!

和訳お願いします!!  Modern life is convenient,but it has also created problems in many ways.One ploblem we often hear about is that children are becoming less healthy because they watch too much television.    It is common sense that children who are watching television are not doing other activities such as playing outside.This means that children may get to fat or not have much strength or energy.However,there are other serious effects on children besides physical effects.  Children who watch a lot of television can usually understand the same number of words as other children.However, when they speak, they often cannot explain themselves very fluently.Some scientists think that this is because babies need to get information by listening, using their left brain.But television is mainly visual and makes us use the right brain.this is perhaps the reason for poor language skills later.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 9It is confirmed by an internal remark of the British Foreign Secretary, Selwyn Lloyd: Germany is the key of the peace of Europe. 10A divided Europe has meant a divided Germany. 11To unite Germany while Europe is divided, even if practicable, is fraught with danger for all. 17On the afternoon of 17 June he expressed on the radio his inner solidarity with the demonstrators. 18At the same time he called on them ‘not to be carried away into doing anything rash in response to provocations’. 19This hesitant stance was significant; it disappointed the East German population and robbed them of any hope of a reunification in the near future.

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

However,a clause was added to mitigate this recognition(which could not have displeased either Livia or Augustus)ーthat Tiberius was to adopt Germanicus,son of his dead brother,Druss,and Antonia,while Augustus adopted on his part(indicating that not all the schemes had been in favor of his wife’s children) Agrippa Postumus, son of Agrippa and Julia,born afterhis father’s death. 上手く和訳出来ないのでお願いします。 ーthat以下の文は、recognitionにかかるのでしょうか?