• ベストアンサー

この英文教えて下さい

many people throughout [○○○]have dream of a world without war. カッコに当てはまるのを教えて下さい。 ヒントは all the events that happend in the pastです。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

#1です。失礼しました。 ヒントがあったのですね。 では素直に "all historical events" としておきます。

agjatj
質問者

補足

単語は一つでも複数でもかまいません。すみません説明不足で。

その他の回答 (4)

• wild_kit
  • ベストアンサー率32% (581/1804)
回答No.4

単語三つということなら、”the historical evidence”かもしれませんね。

agjatj
質問者

補足

単語は一つでも複数でも構いません。すみません説明不足で。

• wild_kit
  • ベストアンサー率32% (581/1804)
回答No.3

historyでしょうかね??

agjatj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.2

じゃあゲーム感覚でthe history ん、○は一語をしめしてるの?

agjatj
質問者

補足

単語は一つでも複数でも構いません。すみません説明不足で。

回答No.1

the world とか

agjatj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

Since the early 18th century, however, the force of the rule of law has fostered standards of living that rose by 20 times in that part of the world that embraced competitive markets. Life expectancy more than doubled. And in the developing countries that have abandoned central planning for markets since the end of the Cold War, hundreds of millions of people have been elevated from subsistence poverty. Other hundreds of millions are now experiencing a level of affluence that people born in developed nations have experienced all their lives.

• 英文の間違いを教えてください

間違っている文やアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。 Second I am going to talk about dreams. Many people have a lot of dreams. And many people want to dream come true. For example, I want to be a singer and I want to learn it . (たとえば、もし私が歌手になりたくてそれについて学びたいとする) I think that a big city have many school than a small town. (わたしは小さい町よりも大きい街のほうがたくさん学校があると思う。) I live in a big city in a big town for dream come true. And we can know new information there.(それに、新しい情報を手に入れやすい) Therefore, I want to live in a big town. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳して頂きたい英文があるのですが・・・。

次の英文を訳していただきたいのですが。 Many people who have been in combat find life after that drab by comparison. このafterの解釈がどうしてもできず、悩んでいます。 どうか、文法的な解釈を交えてお願いします。

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください

この英文におかしい構文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 First, I will state about dream. Many people have dream. Not only children but also adult. And many people want to work about television. For example, singer, actor, cameraman. I think television give them dream. My friend wants to be actor. So she watches many movies. Anime is popular in my country. Anime is part of television. Anime give many people dream too especially children. This is because children like watching anime. My young sister is always watching anime. We can know many works by watch television and movie. I watched television about introduce work. I like sing a song that watch television and remember song. Therefore, I think television and movie give us dream. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Lots of people will come to the expo from all over the world. On the 22nd April, there is a big event named "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Day." There will be many events on the U.K. and Ireland everywhere in the expo on that day. Many guests from the U.K. are coming to the event. I am going to the expo on that day. I am looking forward to knowing who comes from the U.K. event という単語が重複してしまっているところが気になっています。ひとつめの event は "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Day" というイベントの事を言っています。もうひとつは「その日に予定されているたくさんの催し」 の事を There will be many events として表現しています。event 以外の単語を使ってこの2つを区別した方がいいんでしょうか? しかし別の単語が思い浮かびません…。 Many guests from the U.K. は英国からその日に会場に訪れる来賓客のことを言っているのですが、guset だけで来賓という意味になりますか? ※ expo = 愛知万博の事です。すでにこれより前の文で愛知万博については説明してありますので、この文中では説明は不要です。 長文で申し訳ありません、気付いた点だけでもかまいませんのでどなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです、お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem.

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

So the first things to do is make sure you are close enough to the outside that you do not have to depend on reports.The best example I know: many years ago a man built one of the world's major businesses, the first business that really took advantage of the great change in medicine when the practice of medicine shifted from the individual practitioner to the hospital (that happened after the Second World War in the develop countries.) 

• 【至急】この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトを試してみたのですが、しっくりこなくて… 力を貸してくださる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。 For many others―particularly for those entering the world of Information technology, the Internet has become the most appropriate forum for training and evaluating learners. As many more people continue to enter this field, and the demand for computer-based learning and testing increases, so too will the need for more sophisticated virtual test centers. So, dose all this mean that one day people will never have to use a pencil and paper to take a test? We'll have to wait and see.

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Memory It is well known that old people have memory problems. They do not remember recent events well, but remember events from long ago and relish telling them-again and again-because they do not remember having told the same story yesterday. お願いします。