イギリスからのメールについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イギリスからの個人輸入で商品の色が間違って届いたため、メールを送りました。
  • 返信が来たが内容が理解できず困っている。
  • 謝罪と商品の交換、返品の手続きに関する情報がメールに記載されている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

イギリスからのメールについて

イギリスから個人輸入をしましたが、商品の色が間違っておりメールを送りました。 やっと返信が来たのですが、イマイチよく分からず困っています。 どなたか訳して頂けると助かります。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Please accept my sincere apologies for sending the incorrect item. A replacement will be despatched priority tomorrow. Please return the incorrect product using a standard delivery service. We will refund your return postage costs.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sbsb3636
  • ベストアンサー率59% (188/314)
回答No.2

間違った製品をお送りしたことを心よりお詫び申し上げます。 正しい製品を明日、優先して急送いたします。 色が違う商品を普通便で(当方に)送り返してください。 郵送費は後で(あなたに)お返しします。 正しい色の製品を速達のような速い便で明日送ると言っています。 「間違った色の製品は速達のような至急便ではなく普通便を使って送り返してください。」 とのことです。 普通便のほうが郵送費が安いからでしょう。 返品の郵送費は当方(当社)で負担するとのことです。

blanc12
質問者

お礼

正しい製品を明日送ると言う事なのか?こちらから先に送るのかな? と疑問だったので、大変助かりました。 発送方法の件もありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• menocar
  • ベストアンサー率31% (6/19)
回答No.1

誤った品物をお送りし、大変申し訳ありません 迅速に交換させて頂きます 先にお送りしたものをご返送下さい 送料は当社で負担します …と言ったところです

blanc12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• メールの翻訳助けて下さい

海外から届いたメールの翻訳をお願いします。 間違った商品が送られてきたので、アメリカの店に連絡したので、 その返事だと思うのですが We are so sorry, please allow us to process a replacement order and ship as quickly as possible. We would like to request, to please accept the incorrect color for only $1.00 and we will credit your account asap. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 某通販サイトを利用し、海外からCDを購入しました。 商品が予定日に届かなかったため問い合わせた所、海外からメールで以下の内容の文章が送られてきました。 英語の知識が不十分のため一部内容がよくわからなかったため、お力を貸していただきたいです。 宜しくお願いします。 May we please ask you to allow 5 more working days, and if it still hasn't arrived by then we will be happy to send you a replacement or issue you with a full refund. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We are happy to work with you to resolve any issue.

• 通販のトラブルです。和訳を教えてください

お世話になっています。 海外通販で届いた荷物が違っており、先日下記の内容を送りました。 1. 注文した"A"が入っていません。 2. カタログの写真は"B"でしたが、送られてきたのは"C"なので間違っています。 返事が来ましたが、わかりにくいところがある為和訳をお願いします。 Please accept our apologies for this mistake. We will send you the two products tomorrow. Please note that you ordered the "C". The packaging looks similar to the "B" . Please send this cream back to us to the following address: Should you like to keep the "C" at a reduced price of 25 EUR please let me know.

• 翻訳よろしくお願いします。

please pick a replacement item for the (A) i did not have..also you can pick out another (B) and i will send both to you tomorrow. 文中の(A)と(B)は商品名です。

• メールの返信

英語圏の方から*お土産ありがとう、*会えて楽しかった、*仕事頑張って、の内容を含んだメールをいただきました。その返信に Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in responding. There really is no excuse for this bad behaviour. I'm happy that you enjoyed my souvenir !! And thank you for your wishing, I'm looking forward to see you in the flight next time. Thank you. としようと思います。添削お願いします。 *飛行機関係の仕事につく予定ですので、次は飛行機で会いたいと締めました。

• 海外通販でトラブル、助けてください

海外通販で初期不良品が届いてしまい、返品手続きを行っています。 相手側から返信が来ましたが1、2は何となくわかるのですが3について自動翻訳でうまく翻訳できずに困っています。 どなたか助けてください、お願いします。 After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions: 1)Return the item back to us You can return the item back to us in China as per our terms and conditions indicated in the link above. Once we receive the item , we can exchange or offer a product refund( 200USD).As long as the item does not exceed the 45 day money back guarantee limit. 2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund 30USD on your payment account. 3)Resend a replacement (No return) We can resend you a replacement but we kindly ask you cover partial cost of item and the shipping fee which is 140USD. We will then arrange a shipment and send you an invoice if you choose this option.

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします

Please return them via International priority mail and notice us by email the customs number. And please write 10 USD for the package value to avoid extra tax. Please contact us by sending email to cs-center

• 和訳お願いいたします

ebayで落札した商品が届かなくて 出品者に連絡したら以下のようなメールが届きました 出品者がオーストラリアの郵便局に調査を依頼して 全額返金してくれるという所までは理解できたのですが(合ってますでしょうか?) Can you~先がいまいち分かりません よろしくお願いします I have been dealing with the Post Office all day about your watch. Australia Post has lodged a formal enquiry but it could take 8 weeks to find the result. I do not expect you to have to wait all that time so I think the only fair thing to so is to refund you in full now. Can you please let me know when the watch does arrive, and keep the packaging for me. Perhaps you could photograph any stamps or postal marks that have been left on the package so I can show them to my Post Office. They will locate your watch and either forward to you or return to me if it has been undelivered, but this may take some time. Please accept my sincere apologies. I paid more shipping costs for Registered trackable mail so a problem like this could not occur - and it has occured still. I will send your refund to you immediately. Thankyou very much for your understanding.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• ebayトラブル 発送してもらえない???

ebayで落札し、ペイパルで支払いを済ませてから1ヶ月以上品物が届かないので何度かメールをしたところ、このような返事がありました。 Here's the situation. Apparently the package was returned because it was addressed incorrectly. Instead of handwriting the address, the shipping label has now been printed directly prom Paypal so it will get there for sure this time. You should receive it soon. Again, please accept my sincere apologies for such a huge delay in receiving your package. どういうことか良くわからないのですが送ってもらえるのでしょうか???教えてくださるかた、宜しくお願い致します。