• ベストアンサー

署名証明書の和訳を助けてください。

ちょっとした事情から、アメリカ在住の方の署名の証明書を和訳することになりました。 ところが、非常に難解なので困っております。 ご支援お願いします。 She proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within the instrument acknowledged to me that she executed the same in her authorized capacity, and that by her signature on the instrument the person, or the entity upon behalf of which the person acted, executed the instrument. --- 彼女は、認可された範囲の中で同じことを実行し、 道具上の彼女の署名によって、 その人もしくは署名した本人が代表する団体が道具を実行したことを、 私にとってなじみのある道具を使い、署名された名前の人物であるという 充分な証拠を基に証明しました こんな表現で良いのでしょうか? 特にinstrumentをなんと表現したら良いかで悩んでおります。 (アメリカには署名を確認するための機械みたいなものがあるのかと 想像してしまいました。。)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

彼女は、添付の文書に記されている名前の者であることを充分な証拠に基づき証明した上で、彼女が授権された権限により当該文書に署名し、彼女が代表する人または団体が当該文書への彼女の署名により当該文書を締結したことを、私に対して自認した。 "the same"は、前に書いてある言葉を受けて、「前述のもの」という意味に使われています。この場合は"the within instrument"をさします。 "execute"は、「(契約書等を)締結する」という意味です(正確に言うと、署名して相手方に交付することを意味するらしい)。

greensanta
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 寝ている間に全文訳を頂けるなんて想像だにしていませんでした。 おかげさまでとても助かりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• ma_
  • ベストアンサー率23% (879/3732)
回答No.1

instrumentは、ここでは道具という意味ではありません。 法律用語で、法律文書・契約書・証書という意味があります。

greensanta
質問者

お礼

なるほど!そういうことだったのですね! 実は「"文書"とか"紙"って訳せたらすっきりするのになー」と悶々としていたのでした。(苦笑) ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳

次の英語文を訳してください。署名証明の公証人文なのですが、ニュアンスはなんとなく分るのですが、日本語でどう表現してよいのか困ってます。 Subscribed and sworn to before me on 日付 by 氏名, proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person who appeared befoe me. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 和訳を教えて下さい(;一_一)!!!

For her own part, She never let the intense criticism that she encountered silence her, “if I …worried about mudslinging, I would have been dead long ago”. Yet she insisted that she was not a feminist. She did not believe, she maintained, that “women should be judged, when it comes to appointing them or electing them, purely because they are women“She wanted to see the country”get away from considering a man or woman from the point of view of religion, color or sex.” But the story of her life--her insistence on her right to an identity of her own apart from her husband and her family, her constant struggle against depression and insecurity, her ability to turn her vulnerabilities into strengths--provides an enduring example of a feminist who transcended the dictates of her times to become one of the century`s most powerful and effective advocates for social justice. ルーズベルト夫人であるエレノア・ルーズベルトに関する説明文です。 この文章は外国のサイトに載っているものだったので、和訳がなく困っています。 自分なりに訳してもみましたが、文章がおかしくなってしまったので、どなたか分かる方は和訳を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします(*_*)

• 和訳してもらいたいです。

Evelyn was born on a farm in Scotland. She began taking piano lessons at age eight. Later that same year, she began to notice that her hearing was gradually failing. “As I was losing my hearing, I tried hard not to be sad, but I was becoming a very angry person,” says Evelyn. “Then one of my teachers said, ‘Evelyn, put your hand on the copper ball of one of the timpani drums.’ I could feel the vibration. Then he tuned the two timpani drums to different pitches. I noticed the difference between the vibrations.” Evelyn gives a lot of credit to her secondary school teachers for encouraging her to take drum lessons at the age of 12. After just a few lessons, she seemed to have found the right thing for her. She soon began working with various percussion instruments, but it wasn’t long before she had lost most of her hearing. However, she simply refused to worry about it and continued to follow her dreams. What does Evelyn think about her success? She often points out, “I’m not a deaf musician. I’m a musician who happens to be deaf.” 問1、Who encouraged her to take drum lessons? 問2、Does Evelyn think of herself as a deaf musician? やってもらうと助かります。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The young woman's injuries were serious - third-degree burns over 35% of her body. It took 27 months for her to recover. Unfortunately, the burns on her legs damaged the muscles so severely that she could never perform again.  The physical recovery did not mark the end of the healing process. The psychological damage was much deeper and more painful than the terrible burns. Yet this young woman found the courage and strength to cope with the disappointments from the accident. In the hospital, she saw other people who had injuries worse than hers. She leaned that talking about one's problems relieves some of the pain. Most important of all, she leaned that she was not alone, That knowledge enabled her to go on with her life-a new kind of life but one that she has filled with new meaning and new joy.  The story of how this young ballerina coped with disappointments inspires me whenever I feel " down in the dumps." It is the story of my sister Teena.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 自分で訳してみても文にならず意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 The next morning it is snowing, but Rachael still has a lot to do. Tonight, she will camp with her dogs in the woods before finishing the race tomorrow. She must carefully pack her sled with all the supplies she will need. Rachaei's friends and family help her to check and re-check her sled and equipment. Later that morning, race organizers go over a map of the course. It is a map that Rachael cannot see. She will rely on her dogs to follow the way. She will also have Matt close by on his snowmobile if she needs help. Day six of the race is a leg that covers a total of 43 miles. Just before she starts, Rachael stops to pet and encourage each member of her dog team. She knows that each one of them has a difficult job to do,so they are her primary concern. Finally, the race starts for the day. The weather is not great, but this leg of the race is going better than yesterday for Rachael. However, there are many difficult turns in the course. Matt has to use his radio to warn Rachael about them several times during the day.

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.

• 短い英文です。和訳お願いします。

Sue was mortified to discover that she seemed to be the only person unaware that her job was being terminated. her job was being terminatedのところが特にわかりません。 進行形が使われているのは、過去における未来をあらわしてますか? 「job」が「terminated」されるというところも理解できません。 ある仕事をやり遂げることを意味しているのでしょうか、それとも、 彼女が解雇されることを意味しているのでしょうか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• ちょっと長いですが…。和訳お願いします。

One day about three months after I first arrived in Japan, I suddenly realized I was absorbing Japanese. On that day I was riding on a streetcar on my way to work. An elderly woman entered at one of the stops and sat down right next to me in the empty car. When I was addressed entirely in Japanese, I cut her off with zenzenwakarimasen. This didn't seem to discourage her from continuing to talk. I just smiled and nodded as she spoke and felt relieved when we arrived at her stop. Once alone, I realized that I had understand some of what she had said, and that the entire conversation had been in Japanese. This sudden awareness was exhilarating. From that moment on, I could no longer resist being swept up in the currents of Japanese language and culture.