Confirmation of Reservation with Petronas Twin Towers View

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We have received a message from the restaurant confirming your reservation for 2 adults and 1 child at 8.00pm on the specified date. The reservation includes a view of the Petronas Twin Towers.
  • Please note that the restaurant can only hold your reservation time for 15 minutes from the reserved time. This is because tables are in high demand and it becomes difficult to accommodate late arrivals.
  • You mentioned that this message is similar to a previous question you asked. After sending an email to notify the restaurant about a mistake in the reservation time, you received the above reply. We are here to provide more information.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳して下さい

いつもお世話になっております。 下記の文章がレストランより送られてきました。 英訳を宜しくお願い致します。 Its our pleasure to confirm your reservation on the 日付 for 2 adults and 1 children at 8.00pm with the view of Petronas Twin Towers. A gentle reminder,we may only hold your reservation time for 15 minutes form the time its reserved,reason being table are in very high demand and its very difficult to keep them after that time. 以前質問させて頂いた時と似たような文章だと思うのですが、 その後こちらから時間の間違いを伝えたメール送り、 その返信が上記ですので詳しく知りたくて質問させていただきました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nannette
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1499/5698)
回答No.1

この度は○月○日の午後8時に、ペトローナス・ツインタワーが見える側のお席にて、大人お二人様とお子様お一人様のご予約を確認申し上げました。 なお、当日は大変お客様が多く(予想されますため)、ご予約のお時間を過ぎてもなお、お席を確保しておくことが大変困難でございます。そのために、ご予約のお時間の15分過ぎまでをご予約として承りたく、不躾ながらお知らせ申し上げます。

noranoroga
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳&和訳してください(ホテル内レストランの予約)

いつもお世話になっております。 ホテル内のレストランの予約メールの返信が下記の通りきました。 和訳頂けますと助かります、宜しくお願い致します。 Its our pleasure to confirm your reservation on the 25th December 2009(Friday) for 2 adults and 1 children at 10.00pm with the view of Petronas Twin Towers. A gentle reminder,we may only hold your reservation time for 15 minutes form the time its reserved,reason being table are in very high demand and its very difficult to keep them after that time. Skybar opens from Sunday - Thursdays from 10.00am - 1.00am and Friday & Saturday from 10.00am - 3.00am. We look forward to welcome you and your guest to Skybar,Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur and wish you an enjoyable dining experience with us. もう1点上記英文書(先方からの返信メール)に10:00PMとあり気になったのですが、 私が予約した時間は(予約のメールの際に記載した時間は)8PM です。 これは先方が間違って解釈しているのでしょうか。 たとえばそうだった際、時間の訂正をメールしたいです。 ■メールのご返信ありがとうございます。 私のや予約したい時間は10:00PMではなく、8:00PMですが予約できますか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• デポジットについての英訳で困っています

キャンセルポリシーのところに All reservations require an advance deposit. If you need to cancel your reservation, you must contact us and obtain a cancellation number at least 48 hours prior to the designated check-in time and arrival date to receive a refund of your deposit. If you made your reservation online, changes or cancellations should also be made online. とありましたが、予約の48時間前のキャンセルであれば、デポジットが返金されるという事なのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。

どなたか英訳をお願い出来ませんか。 英語にまったく自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you so much for your interest having dinner at our restaurant, On this opportunity I would like to confirm your reservation with below detail. Once again thank you, we are looking forward to seeing you at our restaurant.

• 英訳教えていただけますか?

We are really sorry and understand your situation. Would you like to leave this as credit for your account which we will apply to your next order?

• メール返信に必要な【英語訳】をお願いします。

Your English is fine. It is very easy to understand and very proper. Keep writing to us for practice. (妻の名前) would like to see pictures of your baby and hear more from you. How is your mom doing? (妻の名前) says you and your mom should move here. 上記の文章です。 お手数をおかけしますが宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳と英訳お願いします。

・「私の絵柄で描いてしまったけど、気に入ってくれると嬉しい」 ・「海外にも知ってる(日本のアニメなどを)人がいてとても嬉しい」 ・「Whenever you open for requests, I'll be there. Watching you sleep」 ・「Challenge your imagination to reach fantastical heights for the chance to win very real cash and prizes! Our Mythical Creatures T-Shirt Design Challenge is open to all deviants with a flair for fantasy and whimsy. But hurry -- the last day to submit is July 24, 2012!」 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳が適切であるか教えてください。

こんばんは。 英文を作りましたが、適切な表現であるかわからないので間違いなどありましたら教えてください。 日本語の文章 「こんにちは。はじめまして。先月、渋谷にある sky gallery で”blue and ”というタイトルのイラストの個展を行ったrinaです。お礼が遅くなってしまってすみません。個展を見に来てくれてありがとうございました。楽しんでいただけましたか?また展示会をやる際は、是非遊びにきてください。」 英語の文章 「Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rina held a solo exhibition of illustration " blue and " at sky gallery in Shibuya last month. I'm sorry for my late reply. Thank you very much for coming my exhibition. Did you enjoy the exhibition ? Next time I held an exhibition, please come to the exhibition.」 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○