• ベストアンサー

YouTubeのコメントで…

先ほどYouTubeでコメントをした方から 「thanks and what do you mean please make my movie good?」 と返事が来ましたがこれはどう言った意味なのでしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、ぜひとも教えてください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.1

すばらしい作品を有り難う、とても参考になりました。 暗いの意味ですね。

the-sho
質問者

お礼

こちらもとても参考になりました。 ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.2

No,1訂正 >暗い くらい

関連するQ&A

• YouTubeにコメントが来ました。

YouTubeにお好み焼きを焼いているビデオをアップしました。 そしたら、以下のようなコメントが来ました。 look's good,but you realy should share どういう意味なんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Thanks and what do you mean by "Prevent you from putting the paper which you wrote of an order form and the amount of money"? Can you explain a bit? Thanks. Yours,

• YouTubeにコメントが来ました

私はYouTubeに主にバイク関係のビデオを投稿しています。 そのうちの一本は、同じバイクの車種が好きな友人たちとの集まりのビデオなのですが、それを見た、海外の方(この方も同じ車種のバイクに乗っている)がこのようなコメントをくれました。 looks like you guys had fun, hey i feel like i should move to japan so much more fun hmmm what is the money like for motorcycle courier ?.. maybe i could do in Japan instead of usa 意味がいまひとつわからないのです。 特に、 what is the money like for motorcycle courier ? の部分がよくわかりません。 ちゃんと返事をしたいので、正確な意味が知りたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• ペンパルとのやり取りで読み取れない部分を教えてください

日本で今、考えるべきことである事を相談しました。 ○○ちゃん募金についてです。 彼女(ペンパル)はクリスチャンで、私の考えについて答えてくれました。 ですが、いまいち彼女の事を把握することが出来ませんでした。 I think you need to do what your HEART says is right. please do not feel Guilty, if this person will raise the money anyway, you have not made a decision for them. You only make a decision for you, which I think is good. I understood completely what you mean, I dont think its important my beliefs, about transplant, you have good thoughts about it. If you make the desicion to not support them, please also dont let others make you feel bad, you have a good heart and are doing the right thing. I hope that helps :) I will pray for them, that is something that doesnt cost any money, and believe God will answer and help us with Guidance and support. この件については、賛否両論とても難しいところがあると思うんです。 私は彼女に相談してみたくて、話してみました。 私は色々調べた結果、お金に余裕があるなら、他に寄付すべき場所があるんじゃないか。という考えです (もちろんそれを無理強いするつもりも更々ありません) I hope that helps :) 私は助けることを望むという意味ですよね。 彼女なら、助けるという意味合いでしょうか? 私は彼女ならどうするか。という意見が知りたかったです。

• 英会話で単語の意味が分からなかったら何て言えばいいですか?

聞いたことはあったんですが、忘れてしまいました。 「What do you mean ○○?」でしたか?? それから、「What is ○○?」だと、外国人はどういうことを言ってると思うのですか?? また、「What do you mean ○○?」じゃないのなら、それはどういうことを言ってるのですか? よろしくお願いします。

• YouTubeにコメントが来ました。意味がわかりません。

蚊がたくさんいる環境に家のある私は、蚊を捕まえるための大掛かりな機械を使っていて(アメリカ製)、その機械の使用の仕方をビデオに撮り、YouTubeにアップしています。 すると先日、こんなコメントがきました。 What are the other machines that you are talking about? name brand? この方はどういうことを私に尋ねているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• youtube、頂いたコメントは返すべきですか?

先程始めてyoutubeに動画をUPした所、外国の方十数人からコメントを頂きました。 英語で、内容も短く比較的に簡単なのでコメントも返しやすいのですが、 動画に頂いたコメントに全て返信する物なのかよく分かりません。 後、思ったより反響があったので、コメントが思った以上に来た場合全てに返せるのかな?==; とも思ってしまいます。 最初の頃だけ返して、後の方に返さないのは失礼だと思いますし…。 youtubeのマナー(?)もよく知らない段階で動画をUPした私が悪いのですが、 助言いただけたら幸いです。 よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

• What do you mean with ABC

前回What do you mean by ABC?の使い方を教わりました。 そこでこの件で幾つか問題が出てきたのでよろしくお願いします。 What do you mean with ABC? とはどういう意味でしょうか?前置詞withの意味が良く解りません。 これは外国人の方が使っていたのですが私は英語が堪能で無いので突っ込んで聞くことが出来ませんでした。 私 Are with and by the same meaning? 相手 No, "by" and "with" has different meaning and usage と返答が帰ってきたのですがそれ以上解りませんでした。 それとNHKのリトル・チャロでWhat do you mean by ABC?は少し怒っている意味合いが含まれているような解説をシェリーさんがしていました。 ですが色々調べていると音程で怒っている表現を出さない限りそのような意味は含まないと私的に判断したのですが如何でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• youtube コメントについて教えてください。

Hi, My name is Mike I am recruiting videos for an exciting new video sharing social network called ShowMe.TV. I saw your Youtube channel and thought I'd introduce ShowMe where a football tricks video can be entered into a contest for the chance to win a share of £6,450 if you are in the top 10, £5k of which goes to the winner. Please click here to view full details and upload your video http://www.showme.tv/contests/most-amazing-football-tricks When you browse the site for the first time and hit the 'videos' section, the first thing you will notice is that there are currently no video submissions to view. The reason for this is that we are a new site and we have just launched our first round of contests. Due to the voting mechanism in place, we collect all video submissions, and then at the start of the voting period we publish all videos on our website. The first contest to enter its voting period will be Jam Planet's 'Pop-star impersonation' where voting begins on 30th August. Thereafter, our 4 categories will have contests running in differing lifecycles, i.e. the voting periods will be at different times. So there will always be videos for members to view and vote on. You have until 11th September to upload your video for the 'Most amazing football tricks' contest, voting will then commence on 14th September. If you have any questions about any aspect of ShowMe, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on customerservices@showme.tv. You can also view our Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwshowmetv and read our review on http://www.killerstartups.com/Video-Music-Photo/showme-tv-video-contests-for-everybody I hope to see your football tricks video entered into this contest soon. Please note that the submission deadline for your video is 11th September. Kind Regards, Mike www.showme.tv これはどういう意味なのでしょうか、さっぱりわかりません。 分かる方、長いですが教えてください。

• 大至急!!訳してください!!

YOUTUBEから、こんなメッセージが届きました!! どうしたらいいでしょうか・・・全く解読できません!! 何かやばいこと書いてありますか???? I've been using YouTube to share personal videos with my friends and family. I'm inviting you to become my friend on YouTube so I can easily share videos with you in the future. To accept my invitation, please follow this link and login. If you're not already a YouTube member, you can sign up first. Thanks, jamesterdude