英語見直し依頼:文書を添削していただけますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の正確性を確認したいです。意味は理解できますが、ネイティブの人から見て正しいのかどうか知りたいです。
  • 英語がネイティブと同じくらい堪能な方に、文書を見てもらいたいです。おかしいところがあれば教えていただきたいです。
  • 英文を見直してもらえますか?ネイティブの方に意見をもらいたいです。お礼は必ずします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文書を添削していただけますか?

下記英語はネイティブ的に見て、正しいでしょうか? 意味はすごくわかるのですが、はたして英語が母国語の方からみたら どうなのでしょう。英語がネイティブ同様に堪能な方、おかしいところがありましたら教えてください。必ずお礼します。 The reservation for room A is confirmed. It is now booked as Yamada. I revised the system. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join and support the training, so can you find anyone to be assigned as the training coordinator? Then, I can tell and show him or her how to handle the training. I apologize not to support the training.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。support が2回(3行目と6行目)使われていますが、ご自分一個人の参加費用でなく、この講習にかかる全額を負担していらっしゃればいいのですが、そうでなければ、 participate をお使いになってはと思います。 2.これはどうでもいいようなことですが as Yamada が、はじめに申し込まれたときと名義が変わるのなら under the name of Yamada とするのも一案でしょう。名義が変わるので本名が変わる訳ではありませんから。

petiterose
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!大変参考になりました。 お礼が遅くなったことをお詫び申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いいたします!

英語の宿題で英作文を書かなければならないのですが、私は英語が苦手で変な英文になってしまいます。どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? My grandmother is a caring person. She is eighty years old. I've never had any major illnesses, and I'm healthy and energetic. She volunteers at the nursing home three days a week.There I am helping bathing and preparing meals.He also works as a cleaning volunteer.She says she is volunteering to help others. Overall, she seems to be responsible and considerate.

• 添削お願いします

I think gambling should not be banned. If it is banned, some people living the revenue cannot life. Certainly there is something dangerous in any point, I think it is not to ban. As a result that it should be legalized and limit to gamble. It depends you for gambling to how to use. 文法的に間違いは無いでしょうか。なかったら暗記しようかなと思ってます。 よろしくおねがいします。

• tenured employee

I recently started my first year in a new job, and was assigned a tenured employee to be my mentor during our orientation program. “Jennifer” is very sweet, tries to be helpful as I learn the ropes, and we have developed a friendly working relationship. ここでのtenured employeeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文を添削してください

英語の授業は2種類あります。 I have two English classes. ひとつの授業はネイティブのイギリス人が先生です。 One of the class is conducted by native Englishman. 先生の話を聞いて、映画を見れば授業は終わります。 The class finished after we listen to his talking and watch the movies. とても楽な授業なのですが、時間がとても長く感じます。 This class is very easy, but I feel the time is too long. もう一つの授業は英語の文章を日本人の先生が説明します。 The other class was conducted by Japanese, and he explains the English sentences. 先生の説明はとてもわかり易いです。 His explanation is very easy to understand.

• 添削お願いします

私にとって初めてできた外国人の友達の一人が引っ越すことになり、手紙を送ろうと思っているのですが、一部通じるかどうか自信のないところがあるので添削してください。よろしくお願いします。 I feel lucky to have you as my friend. Not being able to express everything I want, I've experienced so many frustrations. You made me want to speak English better and that definitely led to be one of my motivations to keep studying it. I want to thank you for that as well as being my friend. 直訳ではないですが言いたいのは以下のようなことです。 「友達になれてうれしいです。言いたいことが伝えられないもどかしい思いをして、もっと英語をうまく話したいと思うようになりました。私が勉強を続けるモチベーションのひとつです。友達でいてくれることだけでなくそのことについてもとても感謝してます。」

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• スピーチの添削お願いいたします。

こんばんは。 あなたが小さいときになりたかった職業について英語でスピーチすることになりました。理由の3つを添削お願いいたします。 I want to be flightattendant. There were three reasons for this. 私は英語が好きでたくさんの人々と意思疎通を取りたかったからです。 First, because I like English, and I wanted to regard mutual understanding as a lot of people. そして世界各国をとびいろいろな環境を知りたいと思いました。 And I flew in the various countries in the world and wanted to know various environment. そのなかでいろいろな国の人たちとの出会いがあればよいなと思いました。 I thorough hope 最後がうまくできません・・ アドバイスお願いいたします。

• 英語が得意な方、添削をお願いします。

自己紹介文を作成しています。 まだ途中書きなのですが、これでいいのか不安です。 添削よろしくお願いします。 Hello. My name is ○○ I'm 17 years old and second grade student of ○○ High School. I like my school very much because I have many friends. It takes me 50 minutes to get school by train every morning. I'm having a really good shool  life. I'm quite tall for Japanese high school girl. I am very carefull person. This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act  out. My hobby is watching movies. I get a lot of homework everyday so I don’t have much time to do it. My favorite movie is and I hope to be able to understand movies without subtitles someday. Also I like dancing and I think I'm pretty good at girls dance. I belonged to the dance club and practiced hard everyday. I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. I began dance and had a really various experience. The reason why I had these by various experience is that there were support and the hardship of the person of the circumference, support. ↑これが特に間違っている気がします…。 So I still value the feeling of thanks to such a person most. I think my English skill is not good enough to be a cabin attendant, but I will study English as hard as I can because it has been my dream to be flight attendant since my childhood.

• 英訳の添削をおねがいします。

ボランティアの英会話サークルに入っているのですが、今度自己紹介をしなければなりません。 そこで添削をお願いします。 なるべく簡単な英語で話したいと思っています。 ・大阪といえばタコ焼きとお好み焼きが有名です。 →Osaka is famous for takoyaki and okonomiyaki. ・私はタコ焼きは好きですが、お好み焼きは苦手です。 → I like takoyaki but I don't like okonomiyaki. ・私は奈良にある中学校と高校に通っていました。 →I went to junior high school and high school in Nara. ・そこは野球で有名です。 →There is famous for baseball. ・私もよく甲子園まで応援に行きました。 →I often went to Koshien to support. ・次に私の好きなものについてお話します。 →Next, I talk about my favorite. ・私は恋愛小説と、ホラー映画、貯金することが好きです。 →I like love story, horror movie and to save money. ・ぜひ、お勧めの小説や映画があったら教えて下さい。 →Please tell me about your favorite novel and movie. ・私は楽観的でおしゃべりです。 →I am optimistic and talkative. ・よく、静かにしなさいと注意されます。 →I am often noted to be quiet. ・私は将来、製品設計の仕事をしたいと思っています。 →I think I want to work in product design. 多くて申し訳ないのですが、添削おねがいします。

• 留学最終日も近くなり,2分ほどスピーチをすることになったのですが添削お願いします

アメリカ北部での短期留学もそろそろ終わりに近づき, 私は2分ほどのスピーチを明日することになりました。 言いたいことを似たような言葉に置き換えてみたのですが… より自然に、口語的にしたいと思っています。 ※印の文だけでも確認していただければ幸いです。 おかしなところがあればビシビシ指摘してください。 私がアメリカにきてから約3か月がたった。 About 3months have passed since I came here. あと3日しかない。 And,I have only 3days. ※英語を聞くことが大変なのは最初からわかっていた。(不安です…) ※When I was in Japan,I had understood it difficult to hear English. しかし僕は全く不安ではなかった。 But,I didn't feel anxious at all. 僕は本当に楽しみにしていた(それが楽しくなると期待していた)。 Because I really expected it would be fun. 期待通り、それはとても楽しかった。 Just as I expected,It's really fun! 食べ物は美味しいし、女の子も可愛い。 Food is tasty,girls is pretty. 公園も綺麗、NYも楽しかったし、すべてがよかった。 Park is beautiful,newyork is cool,Everything exited me. ただ気がかりだったのが,僕の英語力と体重だ。 My only care is My English ability and my weight. やはり皆話すのが早かった。早い英語を聞くのにとても困った。 Everyone speak in quick . I was puzzled to hear native(?)English. でも昨日小切手を両替するときに,店員が行ったことを全て理解し, But,yesterday,I could understand everything what clerk mean when I cashed some checks, そして返事が完璧にできた。 and I could answer. ※3か月前の僕にはできなかっただろう。(これが一番心配…) ※probably,I had be not able to do that 3months ago. 嬉しかった。 I felt happy. 3か月は短いけど、 3months is short time, 10代としてとても貴重な体験ができたと思う。 But I think I had valuable experiences as a teenager. Thank you. 以上ですが…厳しくお願いします。 最後なので完璧に締めたいです。笑