Homeでの出来事と用例の調査

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 副詞のhomeでの出来事と用例を調査した結果、興味深い結果が得られました。
  • グーグルでヒット数を調べた結果、'my home way'や'home letter(s)'などの語順は用例として一定の信憑性があることが示唆されました。
  • 参考になる用例を探すためには、信頼性のある人の使用例を探すことが重要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

副詞のhome ★σ(-゛(エ)-●)うーん

ヽ(●ゝω・●)ノ☆;:*おはよう*:;☆ On my way home I stopped at a restaurant, but everyone was too busy to take my order. Judging from his letters home, Monty was in good spirits. と、二つのhomeゎ。 my home way→394 000 home letter(s)→74 800 の語順にできると思ぅ?? ある程度、信憑性がある人が使ってる用例を探してくれるとうれしぃb いちおお、グーグルでヒット数だけ調べたケド><; (ノ*・ω・)ノよ☆ろ★し☆く★

noname#96554
noname#96554
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

結論から言うと、その2つの例文においては、その語順にできません。 ためしにググってみましたが、日本人の書き込みであったり、「In the Heart of my Home: Way More Creative」のように、「home」までと「way」以降が分かれているなど、例文として不適切なものばかりでした。 余談ですが、こういう検索は、yahooのアメリカ版やイギリス版など、英語圏の検索エンジンを利用したほうが、日本語の例文が邪魔にならなくて見やすいですよ。もしくは、"home letter" ukというふうに、末尾に国名を入れるといいです。

noname#96554
質問者

お礼

☆゚.+゚o(>Д<。*)ノ゚+.★ァリガトォ★゚+.ヽ(*。>Д<)o゚+.゚☆ わざわざぁりがとぅござぃます!!!!!! !やッぱりダメですょね;; 形容詞みたく前置できるのヵなぁと 英語圏の検索エンジンのアドバイス参考になりました★ @(●・ェ・●)@ノγ”バナナフリフリバイバイ♪

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

機械的に切れば、数字は積算機能で足し算するだけですから、そんな数字に意味はないと思います。  お写しになった二文の語順は正しいですが、my home way も home letter(s) も「信憑性がある人」は使わないでしょう。Garbage in, garbage out (ゴミを(コンピュータに)入れれば、ゴミが出て来る)、という古い諺があります。

noname#96554
質問者

お礼

(●′З`)ノ ありがと-う♪.+゜ あたしけッこう辞書とヵアルク以外に検索して例文正しぃヵよくみるので;; 間違ぃとネイティブに言われなぃように気おつけるのが大事だと思ぅケド、 なるべく表現の可能性を知りたぃデス; ((●´Д`)ノ.:。:*ォチマース.:☆。:ヾ(´Д`、●)マタネ

関連するQ&A

• 過去+頻度の副詞はOK?

文法的な質問です。 頻度を表わす副詞を、過去形の文の中で用いることは出来るのでしょうか? 例えば、 When I was a kid I sometimes WENT to church but now I almost never go there. When I was a teenager I always STOPPED by a candy store on my way back home from my school. などの様に、過去形の文の中で使う事は可能ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• この文の和訳をお願いします。

ちんぷんかんぷんです・・・。 I am no more likely to get to my destination than I was if I had not stopped to ask the way.

• 訂正問題でわからないところがあります

1 I tried to find his 1(son-in-laws ) 2(the third time), but that 3(came to naught) :I feel there 4(are) no means of finding them . 1 son-in-laws 2 the third time 3 came to naught 4 are 答(B)the third time→ a third timeあるいはfor the third timeに変える 答の理由が分かりません。どういう法則でしょうか? 2, I ((1)was stopped by ) the police ((2)on my way to work) ((3)although driving)((4) under the speed limit .) (1)was stopped by (2)on my way to work (3)although driving (4) under the speed limit 正解although→ in spite ofに変える 。 僕はこれを「前文と同じのI wasの省略 」と考えていたので(3) は問題なしとばかり思ってました。 どうでしょうか?

• どのような意味でしょうか

My friend and I enjoy writing letters and receiving things via regular mail. For my birthday, she told me to watch the mailbox because she was sending me something. Well, long story short, nothing arrived. I did get cards from other people in the mail. She also has my email address, but no birthday greetings came that way, either. came that way,はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語でどういう言い方すればいいですか?

英語で、「ライブラリーで4時まで勉強していて、それから帰るつもりだったが、帰りに歩いている途中で友達に会ってしまい、無理やり誘われて、映画に行くはめになった。それでもすぐに帰りたかったから、映画の途中で帰ってきた」と口語で(フレンドリーな感じで)いいたいんです。 i was studying till four at the library, and i was going home after that, but i saw my friend on my way to home, and i had to go to the movie. but i still didn't want to watch the movie, i went home during the movie. これでいいのでしょうか? どこを正せばよいでしょうか?教えてください。

• 英語翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

My mum was determined that we'd have a normal upbringing. For a start, there was absolutely no swearing in our house. My father's got terrible table mannter. He just gobbles it all in and wipes his mouth on the tablecloth. While my father was behaving the way he was, my mum was busy creating this protective bubble that she kept us all in. She was amazing at giving us security. ママは普通の教育をすることに決めた。 はじめに、家の中で罵り言葉完全に禁止された。 パパのテーブルマナーひどい。 ただガツガツ食べてテーブルクロスで口を拭く。 パパがそんなふうに振舞っている間、ママはOOOOOOOOで忙しかった。 彼女はOOOOOOOOO。 OOOOOのところが分からないので(とくにprotective bubble?) よろしくお願いします。

• この文の和訳お願いします!

この文の和訳お願いします! <(_ _)> In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. ( ) opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking. ( )の中にはsameかmyかnextかdifferentのどれかがはいるみたいですが、よくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

I liked my busy life, even when I was juggling five jobs at a time. I had my big priorities and I try to avoid little indulgences that can up quickly. http://www.refinery29.com/single-woman-home-owner-personal-essay ここでのcan upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英語の語法

He( )that my hdadache was caused by a lack of sleep. (1)explained (2)spoke (3)told (4)addressed Everyone working here( )you to do the job at the highest level. (1)brings about (2)counts on (3)looks through (4)follows up When I got home,I found a( )on the doorstep. (1)bunch of flowers (2)few flower (3)wrapped flowers (4)handful of flower Excuse me,can I pay for my gym membership( )? (1)for month (2)by a month (3)for monthly (4)by the month It was not( )our teacher said that annoyed us,but the way she said it. (1)only (2)as (3)what (4)that それぞれ当てはまる番号を選んでください。 出来れば選んだ根拠(解説)もお願いします。