• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳or解説をお願いします。)

外国人友人とのメールでの英文の解読お願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国人の友人とのメールで文法的な間違いや解読不能な箇所があるため、推測してもらいたい。
  • 話題は新しいクラスメイトに関するもので、そのクラスメイトは退屈な存在であり、学校にもほとんど来ていないため、彼女に近づく機会がない。
  • 人間関係は一方的ではなく、お互いに近づく努力をすることが重要であり、関係を築くためのスタートとなる時期である。特に一方的な恋愛はとても辛いものである。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

u know 以下から訳します。 (試訳) 全ての人の関係は一方通行じゃない。お互いに近づこうとすることが大切で、その時に人間関係がスタートする。友情、職場の同僚との関係、そして愛。とりわけ片思いは辛いものだよ。。。 どうでしょうか。

sasasay4
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど! そういうことだったのですか! わかりましたありがとうございました。 しかし、なんで最後にOMGがついているんですかね? 別にOMGでもない気が…当たり前じゃないですか。 考えたんですが、彼は今そのクラスメイトに片思いしているとかなんですかね? もしよろしければ意見をお聞かせください…^^;

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

2回目です。 文面から判断して、彼はある女の子に関心を持っているのでしょう。「彼女にもっと近づきたいのに、あまり学校に来ないからチャンスがない」と文頭で嘆いていますし。 OMGは、Oh My Godの略ではないかと推察します。

sasasay4
質問者

お礼

早速二回目のご回答ありがとうございます。 ある女の子とは…その新しいクラスメイトってことですかね? なんでこんなに気になるかというと、私の質問履歴を観ていただければわかると思います…^^; 何度も質問してしまってすみません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 文法と和訳を教えて下さい

・Anyone in a relationship or who plans on being in one needs to know how to keep love alive over the long time. 文頭にAnyoneと来ているのだから、whoを入れずに書いても意味は通じるのではないですか? to know のtoは何と訳せばいいのでしょうか? on being で状態を表すのに、すぐ後ろに in one needs が来るのに違和感を感じます。 on being one needsでは駄目な理由を教えて下さい。 前置詞が多くて混乱します>< お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします(;_;)

歌詞なんですが意味が知りたいので和訳できる方お願いします(;_;) STAY WITH ME BY MY SIDE NO ONE MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT FOREVER AND EVER GIRL OH I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BOY TILL THE END OF TIME LOVE IS ON OUR SIDE SO TELL ME BABY YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE, YOUR MINE

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳お願いします。

U cant ever "make"time.u can only use end waste time.so use and waste ur time on the people u love.because once time is gone u can never get it back 意味教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします

So I know we talked a about a week or two ago, u said contact u back in a couple days. I really really would love that sub cero, and if possible the stainless filly 13 nos. possible to work out a deal.. For one of them or possibly both? Thanks again

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 和訳希望

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文です。 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The descriptions are complicated to work out from the chart, So there is only time in one reading to describe his face this vividly. Most people hunger to know more and want to know everything that it is possible to tell. In Soul mate two, I will add and enliven this portrait by describing his body in detail, his stance, mannerisms, his characteristic movements and so on. But for now we must move on to other important things. It is the stars which are lowest on the west horizon at your time of birth that have the strongest influence over your future marriage. This portion of the sky is known as the seventh house; or The house of marriage. It rules all serious love affairs and unions. This is the house I am going to be looking at next.

• 和訳お願いします

:(, i don't know what to tell you !!! and i know it is so hard :( です。よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Lets look at Venus in the two charts, the planet of love before we close. In any love relationship there must always be at least one good strong Venus aspect, between the two charts, for Venus is the flame of love that kindles the feelings in ones soul, the Venus must melt something in each persons chart, so their souls can meld together and love can grow like the sun, spreading its magic feelings and light to warm the inner core of ones being. When Venus is right between the charts however down to earth they are there is always a gossamer dream like feeling which will interlace with reality and alter ones life, in the way that a candle in a dim room can alter the room though nothing has changed but the light that has entered it. So love will enter and alter your spirit. This is the most important planet in romance and is like a central core around which the other aspects are build. If the Venus aspects are very poor, the spark may not be mutual, or the relationship may have to struggle to survive, so Venus is essential. In your charts he is in a good synastry aspect.

• I want to learn Japanese

Hi This is kumar I'm from india So actually I'd love to learn Japanese language so is there any one willing to teach me? Just let me know!! Thanks in advance 🙂

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Windows10環境下でデスクトップアプリOutlookでNiftyのメールを開いて印刷したところ、黒字、青字は問題なく印刷されたが赤字だけかすれて読めなくなった。
  • インク残量はいずれも十分だが、赤字の印字がかすれて読めないトラブルが発生している。
  • パソコンのOSはWindows10で、接続方法は有線LANで、関連するソフトはOutlookです。赤字の印字がかすれて読めなくなったが、他の色は問題なく印刷されています。
回答を見る