• 締切済み

英語でオフィシャルメール

顔見知りでお世話になったことのある、さる団体で立場のある方に、 「仕事が欲しければいつでもメールしてね。」と一ヶ月前に言われました。 今の状況を整理したりと、いろいろあって、でも、その団体で仕事がしたいと心に決まったので 先日伺ったお仕事をさせてほしいんですが。と、英語メールを送りたいのです。 状況は (1)先方から仕事のofferがあった。 (2)心が決まったから是非その仕事をしたい。 このようなメールはどのように書けばいいでしょう? 立場のある人(その団体のトップ)だし、とてもいい人なので失礼にあたるようなメールは送りたくないのです。 このメールどんな風に書けばいいのかお伺いします。 とりあえず、自分でこう書いてみました。 Dear Mr. ○○, It's been a month since we were among your friendliest and most generous hosting. Back here in Japan, now the season has changed and we see the signs of a cooler season on its way. I have been checking your website (http://www.) and read some articles you have posted there and I really want to help out in what you do. Are there any jobs that I can apply for? I've read the part that has "Praktikum in der Geschäftsstelle" but I didn't know if I am capable of applying for it, or if there are other work that I might be a help of. I have attached a simple resume. Best Regards もっとこんな情報を加えた方がいいとか、書き換えた方がいい箇所はありますか? 先方には何度かお会いしてお話ししたことのある人です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.2

No.1さんと殆ど同感です。 わたしならこう書きます。 Dear OO It has been a month since I saw you at (イベントの名前。彼の家ならYour homeでよし) where you were a most friendly and generous host. I'd like to express my thanks for the wonderful time I had while I was there. I have been checking your website (http://www) and have been reading some articles you have posted, and I would very much like to help out in whatever capacity possible. Are there any vacancies available at the moment? I was particularly interested in the position that involves "Praktikum in der Geschäftsstelle" but would this be something that I can be considered for? Please let me know if there are any other positions that you think may be suitable. I have attached a simple resume for your reference. Thank you very much. Best regards, 上記について: 私ならMrは書きません。少し古臭いです。フルネームで十分だと思います。 No.1さんの言うとおり、季節の話などは英語のメール・手紙ではしませんのでとりました。 Hostingに対して感謝の言葉を追加。 JobsよりVacancyのほうがよりプロフェッショナルです。 "Praktikum in der Geschäftsstelle" のポジションに興味がある、このポジションは私に適しているかを聞く。 もし他に相手が自分に適しているポジションがあるか聞く。 以上です。 頑張ってください。

• ybnormal
  • ベストアンサー率50% (220/437)
回答No.1

顔見知りということであれば、それほどかしこまる必要は無いでしょう。 別に失礼に当たるようなところは見当たりませんから良いと思いますが、いくつか気になったところを.... 日本の手紙とは違い時候の挨拶は不要ですから、Back here in Japanの下りは必要ないでしょう(あってもいいけど冗長な気がする)。その代わりに、その方がHostingをしたイベントであったのであれば、それについて一言感謝の意を示しておいたほうがいいかと思います。 It was a pleasant experience to be there and thank you for arranging the meeting/event/...(ここは適当に変えてください)とかなんとか。 一般的に仕事にアプライするときは、ポジションをはっきりと指定するのが普通ですが、まあ具体的にどういうOpeningがあるのか分からないのであれば、メールに書かれているように相手に対して「私にできるポジションはない?」と聞いても良いでしょう。 それから、but I didn't know if I am capable of applying for it...ですが、「できるかどうかわからない」というような表現を使うより、「興味がある」という風に積極的に書いたほうがいいかもしれません。顔見知りならそれほど深刻になるほどではないかもしれませんが。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 適切なのは・・。

英語 適切なのは・・。 この中で適切なのはどれですか。 ひとつひとつどこが違うかも教えてください。 どれもよさそうに見えますが・・・。 9 ア~エの中で正しい文をひとつ選びなさい。 1 ア.The boys have reached Osaka yet. イ.Has she wanted a new dress till last week? ウ.How long has that gentleman been in Japan. エ.Father has known that great man in ten years. どれでしょうかね。考えは アは the が付いてるからboysにはならないと思うので、アは違うと思います。イが正解じゃないですか? 2 ア. Please give me cold something to dirnk. イ. I visited the libraty to read a book last mMonday. ウ.She doesn't proud of her expensive dress. エ.Father has read that book in a week. う~んこれは迷いました。アエは違うと思うんですが。答はイですか。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. From the earliest times, people have known that plants could be used to treat sickness. Since the dawn of (h ) , all societies seem to have had some (k ) of herbal remedies. 2. All electronics development was made possible by one product of the petrochemical industry, plastic. (W ) plastic it would have been (i )to make any developments in electronics. 3. The origins of poetry are agreed to be in song, and the connection between verse and music has remained strong throughout history. Most experts think that poetry was (o ) a kind of song, and the two have always been closely (c ).

• またしても英語が分かりません。

次の各文の( )のうち、誤っているものを1つ選んで正して下さい。 (一) (1)(These days,)scientists are sometimes(2)(predict)the severity of(3)(earthquakes) and other forms of natural(4)(disaster.) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (二) I(1)(haven't seen) Tom(2)(for a long time.) When(3)(have you seen) him(4)(last?) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (三)(1)(Have you)(2)(already been)(3)(to Canada)(4)(in for life?) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (四)(1)(He has been)(2)(doing research)(3)(in Oxford,)(4)(and by the end of this year)(5)(he will stay there)(6)(for as many as ten years.) 誤り(    ) 正す(     ) (一)、(二)、(三)、(四)、は一つの問題文です。 分かりにくかったら、すみません><

• 英語が得意なjかたこの英文の和訳をしていただけませんか

This is because plants support various living things in the environment. At present, there are 25 regions in the world that have been classified as hot spots. Together, the combined land area of these regions dose not exceed 1.4% of the total land area of the earth, but over 60% of the earth’s land creatures are distributed in these regions. However, 70% of the original plant life in these regions has been lost. Furthermore, in the areas where species are declining, it has been reported that more than 90% of the original species have disappeared. Japan is a country with many forests and 67% of the land area of the country consists of forests.

• 英語のメールが来たのですが

英語でズラズラ書かれたメールが来たのですが正直解読出来ないので出来る方はお願いします 以前、YOUTUBEからメールがきてその解読をしてもらったのですが勧誘メールだったようだったので 今回もそんなのはめんどくさいのでどうかお願いします ただ普通のメールだったら申し訳ないですけど・・・orz My name is Jabor Thani, a merchant in Qatar. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldn’t survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son. If this interests you, please reach me on the email address: jaborthani@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation. Kind regard Jabor Thani ******************************************************************************** The information in this email message is confidential and exclusive intended for the addressed. The information in this message is confidential and is possible legally protected. The information sent is exclusive intended with this e-mail message for the addressed. Use of this information through others then the addressed is bans. Publication, vermenigvuldiging,spread and/or verse twich of this information at harmed not has been allowed. Not in for the right and complete transfer of the content of a sent e-mail, neither for timely reception of that. This footnote gives also at that this e-mail gescand is through a current virus scanner on the presence of computer virussdn. With kind greeting ******************************************************************************

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題自体の意味が分かってない状態です。 When talking about charts and tables of figures, you need to be able to describe increases and decreases.Here are two useful patterns: (1)There is / are + noun phrase There was a rise in interest rates. There has been an increase in sales. (2)noun phrase + verb + adverb The interest rate rose rapidly. Sales fell dramatically. 1.The price of shares rose sharply. There ( ). 2.There has been a noticeable increase in our running costs from 2001 onwards. Running costs ( ). 3.The number of overseas contracts has fallen dramatically. There ( ). 4.There has been a steady rise in imports from outside the EU over the last decade. Imports from outside the EU ( ).

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Ha Ha, yea, there tend to be a lot of shooting incidents here but that depends on which state you're in and which city within that state. There are safe places here. It's generally the big cities (i.e. NYC, well NY all together is pretty bad, ah Washington D.C., Columbus in Ohio (of course that one is a bit safer than the other cities)) Anyways you just have to be careful where you go and have a tour guide who know's which ever state your in. Not all the time is it bad and like I said just be careful where you go if you ever do come here. :) Hope that clears up some of your concerns. これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Yes,I do want to go to your country,the United States. It’s been like number one on my list of countries to visit as well for a long time. On the other hand, there’re lots of shooting incidents there. It concerns me.

• えいご

I do not know Japanese comedians. I watched a lot of different Japanese humorous shows on YouTube. In Japan, make interesting and exciting TV shows. I really like to watch I read that from May in Japan there will be a new era of Rave. Tell me what will happen in the future and what will change in Japan? Raveの意味は?きがくるう?レイワ? 即位のことですかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.