• 締切済み

和訳の確認をお願いいたします。(2文です)。

(1)Think about your future. 自分の将来のことを考えなさい。 (2)Dont let these things ruin it. これらのことでそれを台無しにしてはなりません。 誤訳でしたら訂正していただきたく思いますし、より良い訳がありましたら、ご教示していただけたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#111760
noname#111760
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• tsubu_m
  • ベストアンサー率29% (106/357)
回答No.1

完璧ですよ(^-^) その調子で頑張ろうo(^▽^)o

noname#111760
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうごさいました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

The article is mainly about ___. things robots can do why people need robots how to make your own robot robots of the future

• 和訳確認お願いいたします

By the way let me think about what you suggested a little bit please. When I first moved to Melbourne I had a long distance relationship but it was very difficult and became a disaste ところで、君が提案した事を少し感考えてもいいかな。 初めて引っ越した先のメルボルンで僕は遠距離を付き合ってたんだ。だけど、とても難しくて大変な思いをしたから。

• 英語の翻訳についてお願いします。

先ほど、恋人からの英語のメ-ルが来ましたが、意味が分かりません 翻訳をお願いします。 i think so,but we have to talk about the things that happened... ill make our relationship to get work so please dont let them to destroy it. ちなみにけんか中です。

• 和訳お願いします

Think about the willingness that these Canadian soldiers had to sacrifice their lives for the national interests of Canada. Think about what you know about the enemy(the Nazis) that they were facing. (a) Is the sacrifice these soldiers made worth. How was fighting in this war a significant part of our national interest? Support your answer. 何を書けばいいのか、よくわかりません。 訳、お願いします。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 訳を教えてください

Think about how important your final two years will be for your future. Think for yourself and work hard before it is too late.

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!!m(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いします!!m(__)m (1)I have not seen you very good, but for what I have seen I think you are. Is not cheap flatery. 自分で読むと何だか悪く言われているような気がしてしまうのですが(^_^;) 正しい訳を教えて下さい。 (2)Dont worry about your illness, just forget about it!!! live!! 前半は分かるのですが、live!って「生きて!」って言われてるのですか?@@; それとも病気については忘れずに生活してねと言うことでしょうか?。。 ちなみ私は今、咳がかれこれ1ヶ月半くらい続いている状況ですが重病ではありません。多分ゞ(通院中) 友達には「よくならない・悪くなってるかも?」と言って、返事がこれです。 (3)that disease is not going to last forever. 「病気は永遠に続くわけじゃない」でいんですよね?“永遠に終わるつもりがない”(終わらない)って言ってる訳ではないんですよね?lastはここでは動詞の“続く”ですよね?(>_<) (4) I can tell you: dont be stressed!, never... be stressedはどう訳したら自然でしょうか?決してストレスに悩まないで? (5)I dont think being timid is very bad... but I think that being very very shy doesnt let you live life. Being timid keeps you inside a cage.... 最初の文は「内気でいることがとても悪いとは思わない」ですよね。後がわかりません。 何か悪く言われてるのかなって気もしてしまうのですがゞ(きっと私の読み間違いなんでしょうが汗。。) あと・・・また、「これって本当?日本のフシギ」を聞かれてしまいました。今回の日本のフシギは、 “日本の夫婦は最終的にきょうだいのようになるって本当?” 私は初めて聞きました。。皆さんは聞いたことありますか?(^^ゞ欧米ではいつまでも恋人の様にいられるって事なんでしょうか。。(・・? 沢山あって申し訳ないですがよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• この文は難しいと感じました

Z会の速聴速読英単語にでてくる文章です。 To better serve you in the future,please tell us what you enjyoyed about your stay with us ,and what you think we can do better. この文章の最後の部分「what you think we can do better」の部分の構造がわかりません。 どなたかご指導していただけますでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.