海外通販「shopbop」のクレジットカード認証について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販のshopbopでクレジットカードを使って買い物をした際に、クレジットカードの認証に関するメールを受け取りました。
  • メールには、海外で作られたカードが認識されない場合があるため、カードのコピーをFAXで送信して欲しいという内容が記載されています。
  • しかし、カードのコピーを送ることに不安を感じており、利用した方の意見が知りたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外通販「shopbop」のクレジットカード認証について

海外通販のshopbopでクレジットカードを使って買い物をしました。後日、 「 Some credit cards that are issued outside of the United States do not automatically verify with our system. Before we can continue to process your order we request some additional information.Please fax a copy of your credit card or card statement and your photo ID to 001-608-270-3934.・・・」 というメールが届きました。 “海外で作られたカード認識されない場合があるので、FAXでカードのコピーを送ってください。その際、セキュリティの為に、カードナンバーは一部消してください”とのいうものでした。 クレジットカードのコピーを送る…なんて聞いたことがないので、心配になりました。 信用しても大丈夫でしょうか? 利用した方がいらっしゃいましたらお教えください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • k-ayako
  • ベストアンサー率39% (1225/3110)
回答No.1

カードが認識されなかったらキャンセルしますでいいのでは? FAXという印刷物にカード情報が残るというのは気分的によくないですし、確実にそれが破棄されるかって保証もないですよね。 >クレジットカードのコピーを送る インターネットが普及していないころは国内でも通販で電話やFAXでカード情報を送ってというところはありました。(今でもあります) セキュリティナンバー消してくれとかサイト内に記載されているFAX番号だし、カード番号だけで決済に必要な名義人や有効期限についての記載が不要ならば大丈夫かなぁという気もしますけどね。

toro29
質問者

お礼

貴重なご意見ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 海外通販でクレジットカードの本人確認

ネットショップでクレジットカード支払い手続き完了後、しばらく経ってからショップからメールがきました。 Due to an unusually high volume of fraudulent orders, we need further verification to accept credit cards direct from our international customers. We need either an e-mail address for your bank so we can get them to respond and tell us you are the cardholder, or a photocopy of the credit card or billing statement mailed to us. 詐欺防止の為のカード所持者本人確認だということは分かりますが、どう対応すればよいのか少々わからないことがあります。 (1)We need either an e-mail address for your bank so we can get them to respond and tell us you are the cardholder  この場合、結局何を教えれば良いのか? (2)a photocopy of the credit card or billing statement mailed to us  この場合、カードのコピーか利用明細書を郵送しろということなのか  デジカメ画像をE-Mailに添付でよいのか? 以上2点です。また、カードのコピーを送ったところでそれが本人のものと証明できるものなのか少々疑問です。こちらも併せて回答頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外のネットショッピングについて教えてください。

こんばんは。 先日、海外のネットショッピングで服を購入しようと思ったのですが、生憎自分のクレジットカードが使えなかったため友人に頼んでカードを切ってもらいました。その際、送付先の名前や住所は友人のではなく自分のものを記入したのですが、後ほど以下のようなメールが届きました。 -------- We are sorry to report that we are having problems processing your order with the information that you provided for your credit card. Please verify your credit card information, shipping and billing addresses, and identification. Please email or fax us a copy of your identification and credit card. We MUST see your credit card and identification to verify your order. Once we receive this information from you, we will ship you out your package the same day. -------- 私のしがない英語力で訳すと、名義を確認したいからカード情報を送ってくれと言っていると思うのですが、合っていますか? ならば、メールでカード情報を送るのは危険だと思うので、どうすれば良いか困っています。 また、友人のカードはもう決済されているそうです。 メールの細かい訳なども合わせて、回答の方どなたかお願いします。

• 英語版ノートン2004がクレジットカードで更新できない

海外在住の者です。 英語版のノートンアンチウイルス2004をクレジットカードで1年更新しようとすると下記のエラーが出ます。 We are unable to process your order using the credit card supplied. Please make sure you are using one of the credit cards listed and that the required information matches the information on your credit card statement. 去年まで更新できていたのですが、今年になってから更新できません。 日本語版ノートンのほうは、同じクレジットカードで今年も購入できました。 英語版更新時は、日本の住所が選択できないので海外の住所を入力していますが、これは去年も同じで問題ありませんでした。 こちらでは正規版のパッケージも購入できない(コピー版しかない)ので、クレジットカードが使えないと困ってしまいます。 これについて何かご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 海外通販でのクレジットカード決済トラブル

御教授お願いいたします。 先日、海外の某健康食品通販サイトにてカード決済で買い物をしました。 2日後、下記のメールが届きました。 カード会社が支払いを拒否したとの内容にとれたので使用したカード会社に連絡した ところ、正常に与信されているとの事でした。 このままだと金額が請求され、商品が届かない状態になりそうです。 英語も詳しくないのでメールでやり取りする自信もありません。 例えば、このようなメールにてキャンセルしてもカード会社に与信が通っていると 金額請求されてしまう気がするのですが、いかがでしょうか? 良い方法、体験のある方宜しくお願い致します。 下記はSHOPよりのメール内容です。 Dear.XXXXXX Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, your credit card company has declined payment for your purchase. Please contact your credit card company to discuss the details of this decline. In the meantime, we have placed your order on hold, and will wait to hear from you regarding this order. After speaking with your credit card company, you can call us at X-XXX-XXX-XXXX and ask for customer service or you can fax us with your credit card, expiration date and CVV2 number on the back of your credit card. Please be sure the mention your receipt number when calling or faxing information Thank you,

• 海外通販について

過去に2回ほど海外通販(アメリカ)の経験があります。 支払い方法は、いずれも「PayPal」で支払いました。 私がPayPalの支払い手続きが完了した時点で、ショップ(売手)は発送手続きをして頂き 数日後に無事に商品が到着、という流れでした。 本題ですが、先日、上記とは別の海外通販(アメリカ)にて、「PayPal」で支払いましたが、 数日経っても商品が届かないので、ショップ(売手)に確認のメールをしました。 早速、返信メールが届いたのですが、翻訳サイトで翻訳しても意味が分かりません。 そのメール内容は下記なのですが、この内容が分かる方いらっしゃいますか? 何かの提示を求めているのでしょうか? Thank you for your recent [ショップ名] order. Shortly after your order was placed, we sent an email to the address on your account with the subject More Information Needed for Your [ショップ名] Order requesting you call us or send in documentation to verify your billing address. The quickest way to verify your order is to call our customer care number and verbally provide us with a few key pieces of information. Acceptable verification information includes one of the following: (1) A copy of the credit card used to order, with only the last 4 digits showing AND a copy of your government issued ID (Credit Card orders only) (2) A copy of a statement from a service provider or financial institution, that shows the billing address submitted during checkout (Credit Card or PayPal orders) For the security-minded among you, we are able to accept PGP-encrypted emails. It is not mandatory to encrypt your response, so if you have no idea what we're talking about, don't sweat it. Further information, including our public key and fingerprint, can be found at the following link: 出来れば、分りやすく翻訳して頂けると助かります。 また、海外通販の経験豊富な方にお伺いしたいのですが、 普通は、「注文」→「PayPalでの支払い手続き」→「発送」→「到着」ではなのでしょうか?       または「クレジットカードでの支払い手続き」 宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外通販からの返信メール

先日、初めて海外通販を試みました。 ネット画面での作業は何事もなく済みましたが、 本日先方からメールが届きました。翻訳ツールを使って 何となくカードの承認ができなかったということは分かりますが、 その後の対応が翻訳ツールを使っても変な翻訳になっていまいちよく分かりません。 以下が送られてきたメール文章です。 Our credit card authorization system indicated that the address that you keyed for the "Bill to:" did not exactly match the address per your card issuing company. The way our system works is that when an order is placed we obtain a credit card / debit card authorization. As part of the authorization process our card authorizing system contacts the bank that issued the card to verify that there is sufficient credit on the account to cover the purchase and the address that the customer keyed into our system as the "Bill to" for the credit card matches the "Bill to" per the issuing bank's records. Unfortunately, the issuing bank for your card is telling us that the "Bill to" address doesn't exactly match the "Bill to" on the account. You may reply by return email to verify your current billing address, send us an email at AVS@b3custserv.com or contact us at 866.443.7442. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. どうすればよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 海外通販で困っております

海外通販をしています。 この様なメールが来ましたがよく分かりません。 どなたか英語が得意な方ご教授ください。 私は相手側にどの様な対応をすれば良いのでしょうか? Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We apologize for the delayed response. In regards to your inquiry we do need you to contact us to verify this order. We will need you to provide the billing and shipping information pertaining to this order along with the last four digits of the credit card used and the cardholder name. Also for this order to be approved we will need you to send in a copy of the credit card used with the last four digits and cardholder name visible. This can be faxed or emailed to us. Please be sure to include your order number.

• 海外通販で

海外通販で下記のようなメールが来ましたがどういう意味でしょうか? However on all overseas orders using foreign credit cards you will have to fax us or email in a copy of your monthly billing statement that shows your name and billing address on it.

• 個人輸入 カード認証について

こんばんは。 今回、はじめてアメリカのZUMIEZとういサイトで、スニーカーを購入しました。 ちゃんと買い物もできて、クレジットカード決済をしたのですが、 本日、このようなメールがきました。 Thank you for your order with Zumiez.com. Before we can process your order, we will need to verify information with the credit card holder. Your order will not be shipped until the details of your order are verified. We apologize for the inconvenience. To verify your purchase we are requesting that you contact your bank and ask them for the 6-digit authorization code that has been generated in association with your purchase from Zumiez. Once you obtain this code, please reply to this email with that number and we will begin to process your order. We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to create a safe and secure online shopping environment for all our customers. ヨーロッパの国からの個人輸入の際には、まったく問題なかったのですが・・・ 内容的には「今回のオーダーを確定し、発送する前に、クレジットカード会社に連絡をして、 6つの認証コードを確認し、知らせてください」ということなのだと思うのですが、 「6つの認証コード」とは、何のことなのでしょうか? カード会社は、17:30までしか電話受付をしていないようなので、お仕事の合間で 連絡を取らなければならず、ちょっぴり後悔です。 一旦キャンセルをして、別のクレジットカードで購入したほうが早いのでしょうか? ちなみに、今回使用したのは、楽天カードです。 誰か、助けてくださーい!!

• 海外通販クレジットカードで購入後の手続き

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。 REQUIRED INFORMATION: The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed: 1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)* 2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license* 3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please initial and complete the following: ____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order. ____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse. ____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order. ____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________. Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________ Bank Address: _______________________________________________________ Bank Phone Number: _____________________ Billing Address: ______________________________________________________ *The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card. Shipping Address:______________________________________________________ (if different than billing address) ___________________________________ _______________ Cardholder's signature Date ----------------------------------------------------------------------- クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。 I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card, の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。 よろしくお願い致します。