翻訳と解釈につまづいて・ユーモアが知りたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この質問では、占星術サイトのユーモラスな言い回しについての解釈を求めています。
  • 質問者が訳というよりもユーモラスな言葉遣いをしていると感じていて、具体的なひっかけやユーモアの解釈を求めています。
  • 質問者は占星術サイトの文章について理解しているが、ユーモアのひっかけがどのようなものなのかが分からないため、詳しい解説を求めています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳というか解釈につまづいて・・ユーモアが知りたい

占星術サイトにあるもので、毎日チェックをいれていますが、いつもおもしろく読んでいつつも、結構、解釈に手間取ります。今日はこの訳がちょっとむつかしかった。訳というよりも、ちょっとユーモラスな言い回しをしているんだろうと思うんですが・・・ What will happen this week? Given the exceptional cosmic climate, it's probably wiser to look at what won't occur. You won't find yourself feeling unhappy for long. You won't discover you have lost something you wanted to keep or that what you are starting to gain obliges you to give up hope of attaining another cherished aspiration. You won't find yourself forced to make a tough choice. The sharp link from Mars to Saturn may lead you to suspect you will face some or even all of the above... but really, you won't. I've much more to tell you about the exciting changes coming up next month in your new August video. For the moment it's only available on the 5 Star Service. You can watch it right now by becoming a full subscriber. It doesn't cost much and you can cancel right away. You can hear an audio sample if you like then click the register button to join. Your August video is ready! しょっぱなから、ちょっとひっかけたものいいをしているんじゃないですか? 『今週は何が起こるでしょう? 例外的な宇宙の天気図もあるので(?)、今週は何が起こらないか、ということを見たほうが賢明かもしれません・・・?』 ってことを言ってるのかな??? それで、続く文章が、You won`t、ですから、ここからさらにひっかけたものいいになってると感じてますが、もうこのあたりでかなりお手上げです。 いちいちの意味はだいたい分かるのですが、どういうひっかけになっているんでしょう。 このユーモアをわかりやすく解釈解説説明してくださる方、お願いいたします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。アメリカ在住16年目に突入の者です。 >『今週は何が起こるでしょう? 例外的な宇宙の天気図もあるので(?)、今週は何が起こらないか、ということを見たほうが賢明かもしれません・・・?』 ってことを言ってるのかな??? この解釈で正しいですよ。 >You won't find yourself feeling unhappy for long. 不幸せな気分はそんなに長くは続きません。 >You won't discover you have lost something you wanted to keep or that what you are starting to gain obliges you to give up hope of attaining another cherished aspiration. ずっと大切にしていたものを無くす事も無く、ずっと夢見ていた技術を身につける事を諦める必用もありません。 > You won't find yourself forced to make a tough choice. あなたが無理な難しい決断を下す様な状況にもなりません。 >The sharp link from Mars to Saturn may lead you to suspect you will face some or even all of the above... but really, you won't. 火星と土星を繋ぐとても鋭利なリンクの為、(あなたは)全て上に書かれた事が事実になるかもと思ってしまうかもしれませんが、本当にそんな事にはなりません。 >I've much more to tell you about the exciting changes coming up next month in your new August video. For the moment it's only available on the 5 Star Service. あなたへの新しい8月のビデオに入ってる沢山のこれから起こるエキサイティングな変化を話したくてしょうがありません。当座は5 star serviceからしかアクセスできません。 >You can watch it right now by becoming a full subscriber. It doesn't cost much and you can cancel right away. You can hear an audio sample if you like then click the register button to join. Your August video is ready! フルサブスクライバーになれば、今すぐそのビデオが見れます。料金もお安くなっており、何時でもキャンセルが出来ます。オーディオサンプルも聞く事が出来ますので、視聴した物を気に入ったなら、レジスターボタンお押せば参加できます。あなたの8月のビデオはもうすぐそこ! こんな感じでしょうか...これはユーモアを取り入れた、と言うよりも、最初に“悪い事は起こらない”と言う否定の文章に力を入れる為に、“こんなに沢山の悪い事が起こらないんだ!”と念を押している感じに書いている様に思われます。 ただ、私はアメリカで体で英語を学んだので、文法的に“この文が文法がこうだから、こうなる”と言った説明も出来ませんし、何より、私の日本語力が低いため、日本語訳自体がおかしな聞こえになってしまいます。ご期待に添った回答ではないかも知れませんが、参考程度にでもなれば幸いです。

italianeko
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!! 私はこの占星術のサイトの文章をいつも癖があるなーと読んでいて、長年読んでいると、たとえばとてもマイナスの運気をこの占星術師が語るとき、ちょっとした癖があるのに気づくようになりました。いい雲気のときは、文句なしに「すばらしい宇宙模様があなたを支えています、思いきっていきましょう」とか書いてあるのですが、悪い運気のときは、上記のようなちょっとねじった言い方をするのです。 そうですね、ユーモアではない感じでしょうが、占星術の予報で「何が起こらないか」というところに面白みを感じたりするのです。 ご回答、解釈にたいへん役立ちました。 ありがとうございました。 すっきりしました!

その他の回答 (1)

• purunu
  • ベストアンサー率42% (518/1214)
回答No.2

exceptional cosmic climate を単に「例外的な宇宙の気象」というよりは「例外的に良い宇宙の気象」と解釈すれば、後が楽になります。 You won'tは意思未来の否定、つまり、「しようとしたってあなたは・・・にならない、なりようがない」といった感じですね。

関連するQ&A

• 至急 翻訳お願いします!

You will need to login using the password I sent to you. (last icon on the blue toolbar) Then add each item to your cart. I can add them but you will still need to checkout yourself using paypal. Can you hit live chat? I can walk you through the process.

• 翻訳お願いします

Thank you for your reply. Please find the quotation as below. After your confirmation we will send you the proforma invoice. For the payment we can accept 100% T/T in advance (wire transfer).

• 翻訳手伝ってください

let me tell you something, you already know. the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. >もう分かっていると思うが、世の中は良いことばかりではない。 It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how much tough you are... >・・・・・・、どんだけタフかは関係ない。 It will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it >もしお前が・・・・それはお前のひざで・・・・・・ you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life >お前、オレ・・・・ but It ain't about how hard you hit It's about how hard you can get hit... and keep moving forword >しかし、それはお前がヒット・・・さっぱりわかりません How much you can take and keep moving forword >どうやってお前が・・・そして前に進むかだ。 That's how winning is done それが? that's~is? 結局何も分かりませんでした。 日常会話って難しいですね;;

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You tend to worship your soul mate with dedication and will always choose someone you can look up to him. Even if you choose below you, you will see something in him, you can look up to, in a way that no one else can. Your relationship will meet with respect and the approval of others, someone no one can criticize. A man who will make you stand tall. But you lack confidence in yourself and so have doubts in love, or will doubt if you are loved at all, timid moody and unsatisfied; fears of being abandoned may make you put your own needs last. In love and marriage, your home will become your world. You will marry for love regardless of what difficulties stand in the way. With Virgo often there is more than one deep love or marriage and usually the second is happier than the first. Or the future happier than the past love.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

海外サイトからの注文で、なるべく安く送料をおさえたいと片言の英語で伝えたら、 以下のメールが来ました。 なかなか訳せないので、どなたか教えてください! ちなみに、何か送料をおさえる方法がありましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 We can definitely get an order to you; you can place your order online, and will have two different shipping choices on for $42.32 and the other for $53.22. Also, once you place your order please write out your address as if you were addressing a letter to yourself in the comments section, this will help us get your package to you. You can also call us at 1-877-613-6246 Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm EST (same time zone as New York). All of us on the Ostomy Secrets team are ostomates ourselves and will be happy to assist you in finding the products and sizes that will best meet your individual needs.

• 訳してください

In education it isn't how much you have commited to memory or even how much you know. It being able to differentiate between what you know and you don'. It's knowing where to go to find out what you need to know and it's knowing how to use the information you get. よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記の内容は、こちらからの返答を待っていますt言う内容ですか? Thank you for your feed back. Fine no problem, you can change as you like and organise the feight. Let me know the changes you want to process and we will arrange accordingly. Thank you very much Look forward to hear from you

• ノーダウトのit's my lifeという曲のついてなのですがなんとなく訳せますが意味がよくわかりません

Funny how I find myself in love with you If I could buy my reasoning I'd pay to lose One half won't do I've asked myself How much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends Funny how I blind myself I never knew if I was sometimes played upon Afraid to lose I'd tell myself what good you do Convince myself It's my life Don't you forget? It's my life It never ends I've asked myself how much do you commit yourself? It's my life Don't you forget Caught in the crowd It never ends これが歌詞ですが、何が言いたいのかよくわかりません。詳しい人いましたら的確に訳して解説してください

• 翻訳できますか?

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? 難しくてわかりません・・ よろしくお願いします。 In the course of this love, much will become suddenly changed. Your life will feel more exciting but may also be less predictable.. These aspects always makes for sudden unexpected beginnings and endings within the relationship itself, it may move forward in fits and starts, rather than smoothly and there will always be reversals. This man will have originality, a new slant on life, he sees and experiences things differently, less conventionally than you are used to. This can be hard at times to adapt to, as any fixed ideas you hold as to how a relationship should proceed or what form it should take are liable to be overthrown. He will change your way of thinking about things. You will be inspired to be more progressive, radical and independent in you the way you live your personal life or conduct this relationship. You will leave former opinions, inhibitions conventions and the way you used to live and think behind. This can be good or bad, it can either Cause inner doubts, if it goes too much against the grain, or bring new inner freedom.

• どのように解釈したらよいのかわかりません。どなたか翻訳をお願い致します

どのように解釈したらよいのかわかりません。どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 I think i will find that special lady, she will be asian, a woman not a girl, i hope she will be beautiful inside too. i think you have all of these qualities, and i hope i can convince you, that im a serious guy, who is serious about you. I hope i have not shocked you, please forgive me, im not sure how you feel about a younger guy.Maybe i have said too much. メル友(イギリス人男性 年下)から”ソウルメイトがなかなか見つからない”という内容のメールに対して、”あなたなら素敵な人が見つかるから大丈夫”と返信しました。 その後、このメールを受け取りました。”serious about you ”をどのように解釈したらよいのでしょうか? 英語圏で生活経験のある方、ご存知でしたら教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。