• 締切済み

英訳が得意な方・・・

下記英文なのですが、なんとなくニュアンスは解るのですが、正確な 日本語訳がわかりません。どなたか英訳が得意な方いらっしゃいまし たら教えてください。 (1)ABC Foods is considering three organic producers with the idea of making an offer to the most suitable one.  with the idea~が上手く訳せません。   (2)What do you think are it's strengths and weakness?  What do you thing が主語でareで繋がっているのに違和感を 感じます。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.4

ABC食品は、そのうちの最も相応しい一社と取引する意図で(を持った上で)(有力候補の)有機野菜生産者三社を検討中です。 with an idea of ~~~ing ~~~ ~~~する意図を持って、~~~~する狙いで

katotyan2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

• kztk
  • ベストアンサー率53% (59/110)
回答No.3

2の主語はyouですよ。 You think these are its strengths and weakness.  ↓ <You think (what) are its strengths and weakness>  ↓ What do you think are its strengths and weakness? ということなので私はareでも違和感はないですが。

katotyan2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

• M_Sato
  • ベストアンサー率54% (550/1003)
回答No.2

(1) ABCフーズは、最適な業者に申し出る(発注する)ことを考えて、自然食品(有機農法)生産者3社を検討している。 (2)その長所と短所は何だとあなたは考えますか。 it's は its の間違いでしょう(こういうまちがいは時々あるようです)。

katotyan2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.1

(1)ABCフーズは3人の有機農業者から最も適当な製品をつくる考えをもっているひとにオファーすることを考えています。 (2)あなたは、何がそれが長所と短所であると思いますか? これは私も何故areなのかと疑問です。 参考になれば幸いです。

katotyan2
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 次の和訳、英訳が理解できません

Next, you can answer○○○ 次の質問には○○○と答えてね。 you can answerはあなたは答えることができる…にならないのですか? もうひとつなのですが。 夏の食べ物は何が好きですか?の英訳が What foods do you enjoy in the summer? 何故enjoyなのか理解できません。

• 英訳をお願いします

How is the price lower than the "buy-it-now" price? Does this mean you are accepting offers? Do you offer honing services prior to shipment?

• はじめまして。

はじめまして。 英語のメールをもらいましたが、わからないので訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 where do you live? what do you do? when are you free? do the kids live with you?

• 時制

”何かするまえに、あなたがこれからすることを理解していることが重要です。” と言ったことを英文にする場合、以下の様に考えてみました。 It's important to make sure that you understand what you are going to do before making an action. または It's important to make sure that what you are going to do makes sense to you before making an action. これからすることを未来の形で表したのですが、文法的にはどうでしょうか。 もっとよい表現があれば教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします(>_<)

どなたか和訳お願いします!(>_<) the time in my car when i made you cried so much wanted to be with you. I didnt know what to do back then. お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いします!

• 直前の質問について、追加1問

* What sorts of activities do you think would offer the elderly the most enjoyment? *この疑問文の場合、know文、think文で、Do you know文、Wh do you know文の    違いについて、分かりました。 *更に、質問を一つさせて下さい。   What sorts of activities do you think would offer the elderly the most enjoyment?  について  (1)What (sorts of activities) do you think would offer the elderly the most enjoyment?        (sorts of activities)を取り除いて、簡単にして、考えても良いですか。  (2)What sorts of activities do you think (that you) would offer the elderly the most enjoyment? (that you)を補足して、この疑問文を考えるのは間違いですか。  (3)これ((2))を短縮しますと、     What do you think (that you) would offer the elderly the most enjoyment? このような文になります    この文は有効でしょうか。 *恐れ入ります。大変、難しいです。    よろしくお願いします。    

• アンパンマンマーチをオリジナルで英訳しました。

アンパンマンマーチが好きすぎて自分なりに 英訳してみました。 しかし英語に自信がないので是非チェックしていただきたいです。 お願いいたします!!! Anpanman no march <English version> ※☆I know! I am happy! what a joy i am living Even if the wound in my heart harts ... why were u born for ? what do u live for ? We can't answer it ? Not on your life ! (Wouldn't want like that!) Ur heart begins burning by what u live for(in) the moment So u are going with a smile ※☆ ※★Ah Anpanman tender you are Go to protect everybody's dream What is ur true happiness ? what do u do when u are pleased? End up with knowing that ? Won't want like that! Don't leave ur dream Don't spill tears So u are fling to the end of the world That's right ! Don't be afraid for everybody Love and courage are ur true friends ※★ This monument pasts in an instant? A star glittering is going to disappear So you are going with a smile that's right ! You are happy! What a joy you are living Whatever enemy you are having even if? ※★ 宜しくお願いいたします!!!

• 英語の質問です。

( ) you had one million yen,what would you do with it? (1)Getting (2)Supposig (3)Making (4)Providing で答えは(2)Supposingです。 何故(4)Providingでは、駄目ですか?教えてください。

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.