• ベストアンサー

態について

問、空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを一つ選びなさい。 1、If chemicals likes DDT ( ) control insects, there will be serious problems for the environment. (1)use (2)uses (3)are used to (4)used to 2、The royal wedding which took place last week ( ) by millions simultaneously on the screen. (1)will be seen (2)was seen (3)might be seen (4)is seen 3、Up to now, nothing ( ) by the search committee. (1)has been reporting (2)has been reported (3)is reporting (4)reported 4、A railway bridge is already ( ) over the river. (1)being built (2)having built (3)builds (4)building 5、I ( ) by my son. (1)am looked after (2)am looked up for (3)am looked up above (4)am looked 6、All you hane to do is ( ) for dinner tonight. (1)get to dress (2)get dressed (3)get dress (4)get dressing 7、His name is known ( ) everyone in our town. (1)for (2)to (3)with (4)in 問、日本文の意味をあらわすように(    )内の語句を並べ替えよ 1、家に帰る途中でにわか雨にあった。 We (met/a shower/in/caught/on/were) our way home. 2、昨日彼は家に帰って、テーブルに座っている皆に会社で新しい地位に就いたことを話した。 Yesterday he came home and told everyone at the table that he hold (a/been/company/in/new/offered/position/the). 3、その約束は事故のために取り消された。 The appointment (the/because/was/of/called/accident/off). 4、彼はプロ歌手になる希望をあきらめた。 He (of/to/hope/forced/becoming/abandon/his/was) a professional singer. 問、(   )内の指示に従って全文を書き変えよ 1、They say that she is a good singer (Sheを主語にして) 2、My purse was stone. (Iを主語にして) 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • x_jouet_x
  • ベストアンサー率68% (162/236)
回答No.1

能動態と受動態の問題ですかね。 回答と必要に応じて解説を書いておきます。 1. (3)are used to [解説]DDTのような薬品が「使われた」ら、という意味になります。 2. (3)was seen [解説]何百万人の人々に「見られた」、という意味になります。 3. (1)has been reported [解説]受動態ですが、Up to now(現在までに)が付いているので現在完了形を使用します。 4. (1)being built [解説]選択肢の中で受動態の文章にできるには(1)のみです。この文章は受動態の現在進行形になっています。 5. (1)am looked after [解説]My son looks after me.(私の息子は私の世話をしています。)の文章を受動態にしたものです。 6. (2)get dressed [解説]get dressed=「服を着た状態でいる」=「服を着る」という意味になります。 7. (3)to [解説]be known to ~=「~に知られている」という意味になります。 1. We were caught in a shower on our way home. [解説]be caught in a shower=「にわか雨にあう」という意味になります。metは不要な単語だと思います。 2. he hold the new offered position in a company ※) これはちょっと自信ないです…。 3. The appointment was called off because of the accident. 4. He was forced to abandon his hope of becoming a professional singer. 1. She is said to be a good singer. 2. この問題、"My purse was stole."じゃないですか? stoneだったら「私の財布は石です」になっちゃいますよー。 答えは、I had my purse stolen. です。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

並び替えの2、で、that 以下が he hold ではなく、he had だったら、been offered a new position in the company と続けられます。hold と原形なのもおかしいですし。

関連するQ&A

• 受動態

解いてみたのですが間違ってたら 教えてください。けっこう間違えてるかもですがすいません。 あと訳やどうしてその答えが違うのかも教えて頂けたら光栄です。 ・人というものは付き合っている仲間を見ればわかるものだ  A man (is known to, is known by) the company he keeps.→is known to by ・私たちはその家の壁に黄色のペンキを塗った  We painted the wall of the house yellow. =The wall of the house ()() yellow by us.→was painted ・彼は自分の意志に反してそこにいた人にその仕事をさせられた  A man there made him do the job against his will. =He was ()()() the job against his will. →made by him ・A lot of sugar () in our food, and this is causing health problems. 1.use 2.uses 3.is used 4.are used→4 ・I () the doctor that I need to get more exercise. 1.said 2.told to 3.was said by 4.was told by→3 ・Last night I () by a stranger. 1.speak 2.was spoken 3.was been spoken 4.was spoken to→4 ・"Could you recommend a good pencil?" "I can recommed these. They () pretty well." 1.are always sold 2.always sell 3.are always sell 4.always been selling→2 下記の問題はわからなかったものです。お願いします。 ・誤りのある番号を1ヶ所選び正しく書き改めなさい。(できれば訳もお願いします) 1 (1In) the early 1900s, he (2is widely) (3recognized) as both a medical doctor (4and) a novelist. 2 Email (1can send) (2easily) and at (3almost) no cost to users, making it an efficient and economical resource (4for) global communication. ・そのドアは子供たちによって開いたままにされた  The door (left/the children/by/open/was) ・誰がそれをやったかはすぐに明らかにされるだろう  It will soon (did/clear/made/be/who) it. ・災害から子どもたちを救うために何かをしなくてはならない  (the children/save/someyhing/done/be/from/to/must)the disaster. 以上です。

• 英語◇不定詞

(問)He looked for a room □. (1)to sleep (2)to sleep in (3)to be slept (4)to sleep in it (答)(2)to sleep in 解説には「形容詞用法で a room は in の目的語が前に出たもの(寝るための部屋)」とあるのですが、 (1)で「looked for にかかる副詞用法の『目的』(寝るために探した)」とも解釈できると思うのですが。 ご指摘お願いします!

• *** 英語 *** 態の変換問題

Voice(態)を変えよ。という古めの練習問題ですが、添削確認ください。 1. We sent the servant for the doctor. -> The servant was send for the doctor. 2 .The cake has been eaten by the dogs. -> The dogs have eaten the cake. 3. She told me very intresting story. -> I was told very intresting story by her. -> Very intresting story were told me by her. 4. The discovery of electric waves made radio possible. -> Radio was made possible by the discovery of electric waves. 5. They were carrying out the chairs into the garden. -> The chairs was being carried out by them into the garden. 6. You should not have planted those tree there. -> Those tree should not have been planted there. 7. We had to take great care of them. (Great care ...) -> Great care had to be taken of them. 8. You cannnot rely upon him. -> He cannnot be relied upon. 9. People looked up to him as the father or the country. -> He was looked up to by the people as father of the country. 10. The police lost sight of the criminal. (The criminal ...) -> The criminal was lost sight of by the police. 11. I felt something move in the darkness. -> Something was felt move in the darkness. 12. They were made to read certain books by their teacher. -> Their teacher made them read a certain books. 13.Did you ever see him smile? -> Was he ever seen smile? 14. Who will took after the children? -> By whom will the children be looked after? 15. What is that bird called in English? -> What do you call that bird in English?

• 同じ意味の文

こんにちは。 2文をほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れる問いで、調べながら解いていたのですが、次の6つの問いが解くことができませんでした・・。どのような文法、連語で解けばいいのか分からないのですが、ヒントでもかまいませんので分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願い致します。 1.We can go to Paris in a day by plane. = Flying ( ) us to go to Paris in a day. 2.He is a person who works hard. = He is a hard ( ). 3.I don't know her at all. = She is a complete ( ) to ( ). 4.As he was poor, he couldn't go to the university. = His ( ) prevented him ( from? ) going to the university. 5.There is no hope that he will recover. = There is no hope of his ( ). 6.She used to get uo early when she was young. = She was an early ( ) in her ( ).

• 受動態と助動詞と完了形の問題です。

日本文の意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)彼は35年間医者をしている。 He ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )for 35 years. (2)どこに行っていたのですか? Where ( ) ( ) ( )? 日本文の意味を表すようにかっこの語を並び替えてください。 (1)あなたが来られるものと思っていましたが(来られませんでしたね。) (that/ to/ we/ be/would/ hoped/ you/ had/ able/ come). 同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語を入れてください。 (1)Tom lost his pen, and he does not have it now. →Tom ( )( ) his pen. (2)It is better for me to drive slowly. →I ( )( ) drive slowly. (3)He is a very good swimmer. →He ( ) ( ) very well. 次の各文の指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1) The news was a great surprise to me. (Iで始めて同じ意味の文にして下さい。) (2) We all know him well. (Heを主語にして同じ意味の文にして下さい。) (3) What language must they use at the meeting? (受動態にして下さい。) これを解いてみると、 (1)has been being doctor (2)have you been (1)I had hoped that you would be able to come. (1)had lost (2)had better (3)can swim (1)I was a great surprise to by the news. (2)He is known well by us all. (3)What language was they must be used at the meeting? になりました。間違いがあれば、訂正も含めて教えてくれませんか?

• ( )に入る適切な語句を教えてください

The winter has just begun to write a new book,which ( )next spring (1)was published (2)will published (3)publishing (4)will be published Up to now,nothing ( )by the search committee. (1)has been reporting (2)has been reported (3)is reporting (4)is being reporting 

• よろしくお願いします

Years ago I was pressured by one of my superiors into having an affair with him in exchange for a promotion and substantial raise. I was very young at the time, and didn’t know how to stand up for myself. I’ve always felt terrible for what I allowed to happen to me, and that I just let the man get away with it. I had been considering reporting him to his superiors (I’ve heard through the grapevine that he’s put several new hires and interns in the same position to date) but he left the company to run for a prominent office in our city. stand up for myselfとrun for a prominent officeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

He would often think out loud while I was there . Of course, he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. But it was now a habit was slower than his. But that served to make his own ideas come faster and brighter. This was my part in our relationship. When I arrived at Baker Street, I found him sitting in his armchair. His face deep in thought . It was clear that he was considering some difficult problem. He waved his hand for me to sit down. It was nearly a half hour before he finally looked up. Then he quickly turned to me and smiled. He welcomed me back to what was once my home. he could have been talking to a bed or a chair just as easily. He welcomed me back to what was once my home.上の二行の文でまず、could have been talking 、 just as easily、訳し方がわかりません。また、back to 、what was once my home 訳し方がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の準動詞の範囲で質問です!

John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic ( ) elected President of the USA. 1.having been 2.who 3.he was 4.to be He expects ( ) in winning a scholarship by studying hard. 1.succeed 2.to succeed 3.succeeded 4.succeeding I was busy ( ) my sister do kitchen work. 1.helping 2.helped 3.to help 4.help This photograph makes her ( ) very young. 1.look 2.to look 3.looked 4.to looking They found the capital city ( ) smaller than they expected. 1.being 2.be 3,been 4,to be ( ) to himself , John might have been at a loss what to do. 1.Left 2.Leaving 3.On leaving 4.To leave ( ) from this point of view, the matter is not as serious as people suppose. 1.Seen 2.As seeing 3. As to see 4.Having seen この問題の解答とどうしてその答えなのかを教えてもらえるとありがたいです。

• 知覚動詞の受動態について

知覚動詞seeの受動態はto+原形不定詞ですよね? なのにどうしてHe was seen shoplifting in the supermarket.という文があるのでしょうか? seen to shopliftでは成立しないのですか? 両者の違いはなんでしょう? 日本語訳にも微妙な違いが生まれますか? よろしくお願いします!!