• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文和訳を作ったのですがわからないところがあります。

大切な人を亡くしてしまった人に関して書かれた英語の絵本を読んでいて、わからないところがあります。 どなたか一緒に考えていただけないでしょうか? Often people find it hard to concentrate at school,or they may feel too upset to be helpful at home. Grown-ups feel this way too,so that it sometimes seems that they haven't as much time for you as they used to have. 自分で考えた訳としては、 人々は学校で集中することが困難であることに気づくことがあり、気がめいって家庭内で有益に過ごせなくなることもある。 成人した人でさえ同様に感じ、それゆえ、人々が以前は十分な時間をもっていたのに、足りなくなっているようにあなたには見えるかもしれない。 一文目のhelpfulや二文目のfor youの訳に自信がありません。どなたかアドバイスをいただけないでしょうか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)

絵本ですから、子供向けのメッセージですね。 人々は、学校で集中できなかったり、動転してしまって家で手伝いをすることができなくなったりすることがよくあります。 大人だって同じ気持ちですですから、以前ほどあなたの面倒を見てくれないように思えることもあるでしょう。 「パパやママだって君と同じ気持ちなのさ。前のように君の事をかまってくれないのは、つらいのを我慢しているからで、君のことを嫌いになったわけじゃない」みたいな事ですね

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

お礼が遅くなってすいません! 学校の課題だったのですが、なんとかのりきることができました!ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)

"upset"には色々な意味があります。英英辞典'LDOCE'(Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English)で御質問の件に該当する意味は"to cause to worry, be sad, be angry, not be calm, etc."となっており、「気がめいる」も間違いではないでしょうが、「落ち着かない、苛々する」などの方がぴったり来るような気がします。 >to be helpful at home. 「家事の手助けをする」 >they haven't as much time for you as they used to have 「以前と較べて、あなたと共に過ごす時間が減った」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

お礼が遅くなってすいません! 学校の課題だったのですが、なんとかのりきることができました!ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Mars being the lord of your seventh house, means you have romantic fantasies and sometimes mistake passionate flights of fancy for love, short lived love affairs, that end without knowing why. You have a fear of abandonment, and a desire to feel loved, to feel secure again, this may cause you to pursue the man too hard, to be too demanding, to want to see him too often, to make contact too frequently. You may fill your life up with nothing else but him, and hope he does the same, but this is like crushing a rose or a finch, while grasping it too tightly in your hands. Love dies that way. You risk frightening him off by your intensity by you constant demands for his attention.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳の確認をお願いします!!私は、かなり英語が苦手なので、いろいろ間違っていそうなのですが・・・(汗) 「They are so vigorous that you might start to feel weaker.」 和訳→「彼らは、あなたが弱いと感じ始めるほど活発なのかもしれなかった。」 自分で訳していても意味不明なのですが・・・。「so~that」は「~するほど~だ。」ですよね??

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 just as it is important to learn ways of fostering therapeutic exchanges , it is also helpful to recognize responses that interfere with effective communication. 意訳は禁止で、原文と和訳文の単語がそれぞれ合致するように訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳を教えて下さいToT

(1) Pray to god that you are always on the winning side, for you will get credit even for things in which you had no part. If, on the contrary, you are a loser, you will be blamed for an infinite number of things of which you are entirely innocent. 常に勝者の側にいるように神に祈りなさい、というのは、あなたがたとえ何も役割を果たしていなくても、称讃が与えられるだろうからだ。 反対にもしあなたが敗者の側にいたら、同じようにあなたが全く関係のない無数のことについてその責任を負わされることになる。 (2) Because men are so foolish in Florence, it happens all too frequently that no attempt is made to punish those who have caused upheavals. Instead, every effort is made to grant them impunity, so long as they put down their arms and desist. This sort of thing hardly serves to repress the insolent; on the contrary, it turns lambs into lions. フィレンツェ人はとても愚かだったので、暴力に訴えて社会的な騒ぎを引き起こしたものを罰すべき処置がとられず、その者が武器を捨てこれ以上騒ぎを起こさなければ、ほとんど常にその罪をできるだけ赦そうとする。 これは不穏な者を抑えておく方法ではなく、反対に羊をライオンに変えることだ。

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 英文翻訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The men in your life can love as wonderfully but are more distant, and have less need to be constantly with you. So they may feel they have no space, no time of their own, that love is crushing their freedom. That you demand too much of them. So that in the end the abandonment or rejection you secretly fear is self perpetuating. The advice is to let the relationship run at the mans own pace. Don't push too hard, don’t seem too keen, don't demand too much attention, the more you peruse him the faster he may run. Love is like a wild wolf, if you run towards it runs away, if you stand still and do nothing it comes cautiously to you. If you walk away when it has approached it will follow you.

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 英文和訳の添削をお願いします.

QNo.6571763 の続きです.英語を勉強しています.英語がうまくなりたいです.どなたか添削をお願いします.宜しくお願いします. (a) Once upon a time . . . People think that humans are the smartest of animals, and most people do not think about other animals as being smart, or at least think that they are not as smart as humans. Knowing that other animals are as smart as us means we can appreciate them more, which could also help us to help them. Scientists do experiments on monkeys, because they are similar to man, but bees could actually be close to man too. We see bees in the natural habitat doing what they do, but you do not really see them doing human things—such as solving human puzzles like Sudoku. So it makes you wonder if they could solve a human puzzle. If they could solve it, it would mean that they are really smart, smarter than we thought before, which would mean that humans might have some link with bees. If bees are like us in some way, then understanding them could help us understand ourselves better. (a)昔々… 人々はヒトが最も賢い動物であると考え,たいていの人は他の動物を賢いと考えない,というか少なくともヒトほど賢いとは考えていない. 他の動物が我々と同じくらい賢いことを知ることは,我々がマルバナバチをより正しく認識できることを意味する. サルがヒトに似ているので,科学者がサルに関する実験を行うが,しかし実はハチも自然環境でヒトに近いかもしれない. 我々は,自然の習性で彼らがする振る舞いを観察するが,しかし,“スウドク(数独?)”のような人間を悩ますパズルを解くことのような彼らのしている人間的なものを実は見ていない.(意訳として:我々はマルナガババチが自然界でしていることを観察しているが,マルナガバチが数独のような人間てきなパズルをしていることに気がついていない) そういうわけで,彼らが人間的なパズルを解くことができるかどうか知りたいと思わせる. マルナガバチがそれを解くことができれば,それは,我々がかつて考えていたよりマルナガバチが実は賢いことを意味するかもしれない.そしてそれは,ヒトはハチと似た何かを持っているかもしれないことを意味する. ハチが何か我々に似いるなら,そして,彼らを知ることは,よりよく我々自身を知ることを助ける(だろう).

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になりますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Life is a journey, a path through the stars, and through fate. There are times when that path is dark lonely and silent and other times when it is suffused with love, well being. Compared to this love, all other love will seem humdrum and mundane. Soul Mate love is a seductive world of heightened emotions, and all consuming desire. It is the most intense relationship that you will ever experience on earth. An attraction that will seem to touch other levels. When you meet he will seem familiar to you even though you will never have met before, you’ll feel that you ought to know him. As if he is someone from the recesses of your subconscious memory, just out of reach. A memory that won't surface. Intense, as the attraction is. There are two sides to these feelings, there is the surging hopes that stir you, and make life wonderful, when you get some encouragement from him and there is also the dark side the days of uncertainty that all love brings but which are felt more intently too with a Soul Bond.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 ご回答をお願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどのご指摘等、いただけるととてもありがたいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 When this relationship begins it will be erratic. you will feel when you have met him that there is not enough time for it to really begin. That he has come and gone, and how can it continue? The circumstance in your life at the time will seem too brief. There is often the feeling with Uranus that you meet the right man at the wrong time, or in the wrong circumstance. It can feel like a brief encounter, too hurried, too beautifull, too difficult to establish, yet when it takes root it will alter the balance and timing of things in your life and throw everything you had planned before that into disarray. You will live for the future, for the next time you see him, or communicate with him, but at first contact can be irregular, unstable. the circumstance of both your lives will seem mistimed and hurried and changing, but with Uranus in Virgo you will find practical solutions and will be able to build a solid relationship.,