• ベストアンサー

ebayについて

ebayのmake offerの下にこのような英文が記載されています。 Make no payments for 3 months on this purchase. これはどういう事なのでしょうか? 3ヶ月間支払いができないという事でしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tapu99
  • ベストアンサー率42% (160/374)
回答No.1

ebayのクレジットカードの宣伝です。 最大3ヶ月支払いしなくてもいいよという意味だったかと・・・ 今はヤフーや楽天などいろんな所からクレジットカードが出ていますよね。

chandesu
質問者

お礼

回答の方ありがとうございます。 そうだったんですね、分かりました。

関連するQ&A

• ミス(><)ebayでの支払い(paypal以外)について・・

ebayにて何度か購入しておりますが・・ ミスってしまいました(><) 出品説明欄に大きく「SORRY NO INTERNATIONAL PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED FOR THIS ITEM OTHER ACCEPTED PAYMENTS・・」と書かれていたにもかかわらず旅行前で慌てており良く読まずに落札してしまいました・・支払方法はWESTERN UNION AUCTION PAYMENTSかCASH PAYMENTSしかないみたいです・・paypal以外の支払方法は利用した事がなく利用方法等も全く分からず時間ばかりが過ぎております(T_T)ウエスタンユニオンで支払った場合にはebayからの補償は得られないと聞いた事があります 良く読むと支払いが不成立の場合には今後この方との取引は出来ないとも記載されておりましたが現金等(送込$120程)で支払うよりも相手の方にも連絡した上で諦めた方が良いでしょうか?(英語苦手です><)どなたかpaypal以外での支払、取引について等 アドバイスをお願い致しますm(__)m

• ebayでのセカンドチャンスオファー?詐欺?

先日ebayで次点になった商品について以下のメールがebay-customer-supportのアドレスでメールが来ていました。 詐欺でしょうか? Second Chance Offer eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Second Chance Offer Item: aaaaaaaaa (1111111) This message was sent after the listing closed. Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US $1,310.00 on Aug-16-06 05:56:56 PDT is now available for purchase: aaaaaaaaaa (1111111) Your Price: US $1,310.00 Offer end date: 5 business days Second Chance Offer The seller is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale. The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly. This offer expires in 5 days. You may purchase this item by contacting the seller at this email UKs?????@????? To learn more about Second Chance Offer, please visit:

• ebayのMake offerについて

ebayで欲しい商品があるのですが、Buy it Nowのアイコンの下に Make offerとゆうアイコンがあります。 これはどうゆうシステムなのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます

ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます 複数の商品を落札した際の送料の取り扱いについて Q&Aを読んでいたのですが、いまいち理解できないのでどなたかお力を貸してください。 おそらくこの部分だと思うのですが よろしくお願いします。 Can I get a deal on shipping if I buy 2 or more items? We do not offer a discount for purchasing multiple items and you will need to submit full payment for all items. We do however offer an incentive to purchase multiple items by offering a free ski/snowboard related gift (retail value of $8 or more) for all eligible items in a shipment. If an item isn't already marked as 'shipped' within your My Ebay account and you purchase additional items, they would be eligible for this free gift. We process our orders in batches every 24-48 hrs and we will NOT hold your shipment to make it eligible for our "multiple-item-ship-discount gift".

• ebayで商品が届かない。

9/7にEbayで落札しました。 その日のうちに支払いをしました。 10月になっても商品が届かないので 「商品がまだ届きません。確認したいので(USPS)のトラッキング番号を教えてください。」と英文でセラーにメールをしたら すぐにこの様なメールが来ました。 「That's wierd you should have gotten them by now. Also I'm not sure why the tracking number didn't get put into ebay, as I almost always use paypal for domestic shipping. Let me check into this and see what's going on. Thanks」 だれか英文の分かる方、ご教授お願いします。

• ebayでのオークションについて

ebayで今まで何なく購入できていたのですが今回赤字で Confirm Your Purchase Help Important: salesaddict16 requires immediate payment for this item with PayPal. Until you complete payment, another eBay user may purchase this item. Learn more. Shipping costs cannot be calculated for this item because the shipping calculator is currently unavailable or the seller has not specified shipping costs to your currently selected address. Please select another shipping address from your address book and try again. と出てしまいました。どうすれば購入できるのでしょうか。出品者に問い合わせしたところ大丈夫と言われて操作がわからず困ってます。

• ebay... 支払い後トラブル

8月26日にebayで買い物をしました 28日にebayよりcommunication partner warningのメールが届きました。 “unauthorized third partyにアカウントを使われた”との内容でした。 私は既に支払いをそのsellerに済ませています。 "won"の欄から入って、購入商品をみてもIDがThis user is no longer registered on eBay. となっています。 このような経験されたかた、いらっしゃいますか? 英語はできるので、メールの内容はわかるのですが トラブル事態の意味がわかりません。 日本で言うと、どのようなネットトラブルなのでしょうか?

• 英訳おねがいします!(ebay編)

eBayで家具が欲しくて狙ってました。500ドルだったのですが、300ドルで「MakeOffer」機能を使い、 300ドル希望でお願いしました。 そしたら以下のようなメールが来ました。その意味がわからなくて・・・ どなたか教えてください。 ======================================================= Hi - I see your offer for $1,500 USD. I would accept this as long as you pay separately for shipping to Japan on the check check out in the auction I setup when you send the total amount due ($1,500 plus shipping). Thanks,

• ebay のセラーから・・ (口座をハイジャック?

いつもお世話になります 落札したセラーから根拠のない事を言われ困惑してます >I've had issues with accounts being hijacked in the >past, and just wanted to make sure this was a legitimate purchase by you, >the eBay buyer. これは=私がセラーの口座をハイジャックした=と思われているのですよね? どう反論したら良いのでしょうか? どなたか宜しくお願いいたします

• ebayで購入後の英文について.....

ebayでの支払い後にこんな英文が送られてきました この内容で送りますよと、言う確認のメールなのかなと思い、放置しておりましたが もう一度同じ内容のメールが送られてきたので 質問させてください どの様な意味なのでしょうか... ? Dear 名前 Thanks for your purchase of HTC Titan Mango Phone We have received your payment via Paypal today. Thanks for your kindly and prompt assistance. We need you to provide us your detailed shipping information. In order to make you receive this product sooner and without any delivery problem. We will arrange the shipment of this product after we receive your confirmed shipping information. Following is your shipping address, please confirm. Address: 私の住所 EMS Post office will require your contact number in case you are not available, they can still reach you. Please provide us your telephone number and we will provide this information on shipping document. Looking forward to hearing from you soon Thank you very much. Best Regards. Eason Customer Service Department. Yupitek International Ltd. Tel: +886-988-087-740 Skype : goolai QQ : 2558322318 eBay Store : http://stores.ebay.com/ - 相手のid