• ベストアンサー

英文電報

英文で結婚式の電報を送りたいのですが、 一行が30文字までしか入りません。 CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR MARRIAGE. MAY THE YEARS AHEAD BE JOYFUL AND PROSPEROUS. と入れたいのですが、どこで区切ったら(改行したら)良いでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • taka108
  • ベストアンサー率44% (8/18)
回答No.1

こんな感じでどうでしょうか CONGRATULATIONS   AND BEST WISHES   ON YOUR MARRIAGE. MAY THE YEARS AHEAD  BE JOYFUL AND PROSPEROUS.

noname#93753
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 改行して段をつけるとキレイですね。 そのまま使わせていただきます。 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 電報を英語で送りたいのですが

外国で友達が結婚するとのことで電報を送ろうと考えてるのですが、 文が作れません CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR HAPPY WEDDING. に、「TARO AND HANAKO」をいれた場合、どのような文になるのでしょうか?? 最後につけるだけでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の中盤のみとなりますので内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your courtship will be unusual and unconventional, perhaps broken off, and resumed again, as he is a man who has his own original ideas about courtship, love and marriage, and refuses to be bound by the rules of society. He prefers to follow his hearts desire, his own ideals. There may seem to be no fixed boundaries or rules and expectations in your courtship. It will begin very suddenly. or change very suddenly form friendship to love.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The relationship may curtail your freedom. It will stir your emotions in ever possible way. Both of you will want independence or your own way, and for the other to follow,, so the courtship may be a long, lively, passionate and furious one before marriage is ever mentioned. Saturn is like the thunder and the fire, a love that can be impatient, cold immovable and withdrawn, or fast passionate and impulsive, a sea saw relationship, ever changing its pace and mood. There will be someone who keeps you apart or is an obstacle. But through the struggle to be together to carve out your own life you will gain strength of character. He will take the weight of burdens off your shoulders. He will be a wanderer who makes his own rules, rather than abiding by other peoples.

• 昇進祝の文章はこちらで合っているでしょうか?

I sent my hearty congratulations to you for your promotion. May your new life in the company be happy and successful foever more!! お手数ですが、アドバイスをいただけませんか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 年賀状に入れたい「めでたい」英文

年賀状のデザインを作成しているのですが、 何かめずらしい英文がないかなと検索しております。 お恥ずかしいのですが英語にうとく、そんな奴が 英文使うな、と怒られそうですが、何かお知恵をかりれないかなと 思っております。 検索したものでは、 <年賀状・新年の挨拶に使える英語フレーズ集> Happy New Year 2007! →2007年の新年おめでとう! (HAPPY NEW YEARを32カ国語で言ってみよう!) I wish you a Happy New Year. / With best New Year's wishes. →あけましておめでとうございます。 I wish you a Happy New Year. / With best New Year's wishes. →あけましておめでとうございます。 May the New Year turn out to be the happiest and the best for you. →新しい年が最高にハッピーで良い年になりますように。 Let me express the greetings of the season. →新年のご挨拶を申し上げます。 Best wishes from everyone in my family. →家族そろってお祝いの言葉を申し上げます。 I hope you're enjoying nice holidays with your family. →ご家族共々お休みをエンジョイしていますように。 Happy New Year! May this year be happy and fruitful. →新年おめでとうございます!今年も幸せで実り多い一年になりますように。 I am very grateful to you for the kindness you showed us last year. →昨年はいろいろとお世話になり誠にありがとうございました。 I look forward to your continued good will in the coming year. →本年もどうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Thank you very much for your New Year's Card. →年賀状どうもありがとうございました。 などがありました。 何か他にもあれば参考にしてみたいと思います。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ジェットスターのHPからチケットを予約していたのですが、 ほぼ最終の段階で、シートを選んだあと、急に英文のメッセージが現れました。 Board the aircraft ahead of everyone else for you and your travelling party for just $150TWD per person per flight sector. Avoid the stress and be one of the first to store your cabin baggage. なんとか自分でも調べようとしたのですが、 英語に触れる機会が少なく、恥ずかしながら内容の意味がイマイチ理解できません。 (なのでチケット手配は保留にしました) よろしくお願いします。

• お洒落な英文を教えて下さい。

お洒落な英文を教えて下さい。 雑貨や文具を作っているのですが、そこに添えるお洒落な英文を探しています。 例えばこんな感じのものです。 「May your days be as beautiful as flowers!」 (貴方の日々が花のように美しくありますように!) 英語、もしくはフランス語でも構いません。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 何卒よろしくお願いします。 Saturn in the seventh celestial house traditionally means, Marriage will be delayed but once married it endures the test of time. In the long term the marriage is colder, not unhappy. As he gets older he gets more serious, and undemonstrative, more plain and slovenly, mean and penny pinching. Time deteriorates him, you may feel he goes down hill over the years., becomes reserved and more sullenly introverted, but still sincere. More shabby thrifty downcast and self centred, careful industrious and will have concerns or fears over his financial affairs. Shy and inhibited in early life he would have experienced drudgery, hardship and poverty then, but material success or improvements began through his own hard efforts and ambitions later in life. The older he gets the more money and influence and power he gains, but then he seems to slide back. There will be may be obstacles to the marriage or relationship between you initially. Things will happen much more slowly than you really want. In his own life he it will seem to him that things have always happened slow, or at a later time for him than for most people, that his struggle has been harder and longer. Including the struggle to find love. The courtship and wedding ceremony may come within a two year period of sorrows and tragedies in the soul mates life. It will be not be lavish but it will be a nice ceremony., that feels exactly right for you. This will be a lasting marriage. He is a partner for whom marriage and love become a duty and commitment. With Saturn in the seventh house it is generally more favorable for marriages later in life than in youth. But if you become unhappy or tire of this union and then wish to be free of it. It will be in your own hands to separate and divorce. Divorce will not follow if the action for it rests in the hand of the soul mate.

• 英文の改行位置について

年賀状を作ろうと思って疑問に思ったのですが、 英文を2行にして中央揃えでレイアウトする場合 どこで改行するのが自然でしょうか? Best wishes for a successful and rewarding year. デザイン優先で適当に…と思ったのですがルールがあれば知りたいので、 初歩的な質問で申し訳ありませんがお力添えをお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is defensive and so can be quarrelsome, a man who has had a life full of disputes. He can be jealous, threatening, boastful and cruel. Love can be a battle ground, the wounds you, but it will also be irresistible, powerful and stirring. He is wealthier than you. He is a strong man but not always a good or righteous man. There will be times when you feel the prevents you making a starting new things in your life, but also would feel lost without him.. The beginning of the relationship or the early years of the marriage will be the most difficult for this is a relationship that grows better with time. The karmic task of the relationship is to build a love that I respects your individuality and your rights to your own life, but doesn’t lead to living separate lives.

ファイアーウォールの一部除外
このQ&Aのポイント
  • VcXsrv Windows Serverを使うためのファイアウォール設定方法を教えてください。
  • ファイアウォールでVcXsrv Windows Serverを許可する方法について教えてください。
  • ESETセキュリティ ソフトウェア シリーズでのファイアウォール設定について教えてください。
回答を見る