• 締切済み

次の文をwillをつかって未来形にするとどうなりますか?

1.I play tennis with Erik. 2.My grandmother is very happy. 3.There are many children in the park. 4.Is your father at home? 5.The story isn't very interesting. 6.They don't study German. 7.Where is your wife? 8.What does your husband do? 9.I must read this novel. 10.You can play the guitar very well.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• jibi1
  • ベストアンサー率48% (14/29)
回答No.1

宿題ですか?

kiddorz
質問者

お礼

はい そうです YAHOO!翻訳って現在形を過去形になおしたりできるんですか?

関連するQ&A

• 次の文をwillを使って未来形の文にしてください

1.I play tennis with Erik. 2.My grandmother is very happy. 3.There are many children in the park. 4.Is your father at home? 5.The story isn't very interesting. 6.They don't study German. 7.Where is your wife? 8.What does your husband do? 9.I must read this novel. 10.You can play the guitar very well.

• will be going to

I will be going to see you very soon. (1) He will be going to play tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (2) という文を見たのですが、これらは以下の文章とどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? I will see you very soon. (3) I will be seeing you very soon. (4) He will be playing tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (5) will be going to ~ と、will be ~ing の違いを教えてください。 そして、(1)(3)(4)、(2)(5) はそれぞれどのような意味合いになるのか教えて頂けると有難いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• この英語文は合っているでしょうか?

いつもお世話になります! 今、英語文を書いていて、悩んでいます。 「(日本)の人が、丁寧にお辞儀をして、礼儀正しく しているのって、見ていてとてもおもしろい(興味 深い)よね。日本独特で。」 It is very interesting to see people bowing and be so polite, isn`t it? That is the Japanese thing... この文章、ネイティブから見たら おかしいですか?? もしおかしなところがあったら直していただけると 大変助かります。よろしくお願いします・・

• 答え合わせお願いします。2文を1文に。

The man is sitting over there. He wrote that best-selling novel. The man who he wrote whom best-selling novel is sitteing over there. The book is for the students. Their native language is not English The book is whose native language is not English for the students She showed me the letter. She received it from her boyfriend. She showed me the letter which she received from her boyfriend. The bed wasn't very comfortable. I slept in it last night The bed in which I slept last night wasn't very comfortable. The bed which I slept in last night wasn't very comfortable.

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(5)

今、海外のペンパルと文通していのですが、自身がないので18と19番の英文が合っているかどうか教えてください。間違いがあったら正しい英文を教えてください。それと翻訳機では、通じなかったので今回は、翻訳機を使用せず、辞書で調べて書きました。 18. 今回の中国の旅行は、とても楽しかったです。また、いつか行きたいです。そして貴女の国にも行きたいです。 This time of Chinese trip is very interesting. I’ll go to China again someday. And I’d like to go to your country. 19.手紙と素敵な写真をありがとうございます。貴女のお姉さんの結婚おめでとう。お姉さんのウエディング姿がとても綺麗です。 フィンランドは、とても美しい国ですね。 Thank you very much for your letter and nice photos. I congratulate your sister on her marriage. Your sister is so beautiful in her wedding dress. Finland is very beautiful country, isn’t it?

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外で用いる「...」の意味

最近ペンパルができ メールを頻繁にするようになったのですが その子は 「now i'm reading a novel about a girl.. is a continuous story.. quite interesting..」 という感じで よく「...」を使います。 日本ではよく 「それはちょっと...」 みたいな感じで あんまり良い意味には使わない気がするのですが 海外ではどのような意味で 「...」を用いるのでしょうか?? 教えて下さいpq それと 「now i'm reading a novel about a girl.. is a continuous story.. quite interesting..」 を訳してもらえると嬉しいです><

• 次の各文を過去形にしてください

1.She studies French very hard. 2.Does your sister go to church? 3.Osamu isn't in his room. 4.My father can ski very well. 5.What do they do in the park. 6.How many boys are there in the pool? 7.I must write some reports. 8.Who reads this English newspaper? 9.How well Hiroko plays the piano! 10.Why is she absent from school?

• wouldの使い方

下記の文章の正誤とその理由が分かる方。ご回答を御願いします。 1)If it rains tomorrow, you would be very stupid to go and play tennis. 2)If it rains tomorrow, I would not play tennis. 3)If the land is leased for only 10 years, the total would be $1,669,920.

• 関係代名詞の制限用法と非制限用法の会話時の違い

I have a girlfriend who can play tennis very well. I have a girlfriend, who can play tennis very well. 文の場合制限用法か非制限用法かの区別がつくのですがこの二つの英文が会話やリスニングで流れるときは制限用法か非制限用法かどのように区別すればいいかわかりません どなたか区別の仕方を教えてくれませんでしょうか?