• 締切済み

歌詞を英訳したいのですが

外国人の友達に好きな曲を紹介したくて英訳に挑戦してみたんですが 翻訳サイトなどで調べたので意味が通じるのかどうか自信がありません 確認していただけないでしょうか? 歌詞はここに載ってます http://music.yahoo.co.jp/shop/p/53/9010/Y011899 distant earch, road that leads to tomorrow Looked up at the meteor appear and disappear It like a breath of the flower bud of only has come spring "The thing to live is loves thing, and a be loved thing" I want to hold you, Think tenderly of the such a person The happiness be with you now of such an encounter I still treasures the summer that doesn't ends in my heart I jumps into the dream of you who is breathing of sleep City Lights was counted at many nights when wasn't able to sleep It was swallowed words that I want you to tell me Lonely night get heartbreaking in a more thoughtless kindness It worries by a unstable love like feelings that understand each other Say,Will it be so? However keep searching for ordinary love and ordinary happiness all the time, I can't catch hold it Heartbreaking , Against the backdrop of street trees where goes falling of autumn I was so thinking about you that I was madly In a distant foreign country Reach here at last in the old days, what did you see on this place ? a traveler It is understood to live together if not easy It overflows all over the place cheap "eternity" Look at our palms only at a little while So, it hurries up alive for wants to tell love in the body in all Say,Will it be so? At the mercy of the dream of daily looking back Nostalgic pain of a love that caresses a cheek softly In the wind to which biting the skin of winter come soon Certain the beat,The flapping time is waited for impatiently

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.1

distant earch, road that leads to tomorrow Looked up at the meteor appear and disappear It like a breath of the flower bud of only has come spring "The thing to live is loves thing, and a be loved thing" ひとまず上4行を。 The vast earth, A road which leads tomorrow I looked up meteors(shooting stars) that appear and disappear one after another. It looks like a breath of the vernal flowers. "To live is to love and to be loved."

myself211
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! やっぱり翻訳機能だけでは通じないんですね ミスが多いみたいで手間かけますね... すいませんm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

(7)“Any place you love is the world to you,” exclaimed a pensive Catherine Wheel, who had been attached to an old deal box in early life, and prided herself on her broken heart: “but love is not fashionable any more: the poets have killed it. They wrote so much about it that nobody believed them, and I am not surprised. True love suffers, and is silent. I remember myself once-But it is no matter now. Romance is a thing of the past.” (8)“Nonsense!” said the Roman Candle, “Romance never dies. It is like the moon, and lives for ever. The bride and bridegroom, for instance, love each other very dearly. I heard all about them this morning from a brown-paper cartridge, who happened to be staying in the same drawer as myself, and he knew the latest Couet news.” (9)But the Catherine Wheel shook her head. “Romance is dead, Romance is dead, Romance is dead,” she murmured. She was one of those people who think that, if you say the same thing over a great many times, it becomes true in the end. (10)Suddenly, a sharp, dry cough was heard, and they all looked round. (11)It came from a tall, supercilious-looking Rocket, who was tied to the end of a long stick . He always coughed before he made any observation, so as to attract attention.

• 英語の歌詞

Looking into your eyes my why's are answered I become inspired in your words and my home is on your skin What tender love, my devotion, you came to be my religion My sweet emotion I regret nothing It was worth it, what was necessary to be with you, my love You are a blessing The hours and the life by your side, nena Are there to be lived but by your way At a good time Because it was worth it, it was worth it... I see you and I convince myself that you had to arrive After the storm I can anchor myself on your bosom here And be more myself, again myself, and my illusion for a flag And see whether I love you, that for love I give myself ある歌の歌詞です。 意味が良く分かりません。 別れの歌ですか? ご回答お願いします!

• 歌詞を訳してください。

I need love, I want love The time was not right Blinded by magic in my baby's eyes All I ever dreamed of I saw you in white walking by my side But I still believe that one day Things work out for you and me And I still believe we can't be friends There's so much more for us to be... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So full of life And so many thing's that you wanted too My world was too small for you So try your wings the way I used to do But I still believe that one day When your world is cold and mean You will fly back home where you belong To the luckiest man you've seen... I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I need love, I need you So when I miss you like crazy I just take a walk to our place down by the sea To make a wish on a falling star And I wish you were here....with me with me with me with me I need love, I need you I want love, I want you Nothing's been the same since you walked out that door, you are everything that I've been looking for I want love, I want you

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英訳をお願いします

留学している友人に結婚報告をするために、以下のメールを送りました。 Hi.How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time. It was heard that it was studying abroad. Is there any schedule which comes back to Japan? It gets married on September. Please come to a marriage ceremony. I'll inform you of it later. これに対する返信が以下のメールです。 How come everyone going to get married?? I just canceled my engagement with my boyfriend. I am in Canada;however, I will be back to Japan the end of july. I would love to celeblate your married.... With who??? 会話は成立しているのでしょうか。 また、留学している友人は、結婚式に参加できるのでしょうか。 お時間のある方、ご回答お待ちしています。

• 歌詞の意味が知りたいです

i can`t believe in love liken a mom i know it from the time i saw you that night,at sight kiss and snug never fabe away this is the must time,last vibes in my life, rib it "forever" youre my precious beby cant stop thinking of you i will love you forever

• 洋楽の歌詞の英訳

自分の好きな曲なのですが、どういう意味なのかさっぱりです… こちらで英訳お願いしてもよろしでしょうか? 自分で訳しようと思っても、基本的な構造から離れている為にさっぱりです。 どなたかお分かりになる方、よろしくお願いします。 My heart's not lonely or broken Is not of ice or of gold Nor has my heart ever spoken To me when a love has grown cold I felt not the faintest flutter When you brushed my cheek as you passed Nor will I willingly clutter My life with these things that don't last Be still my heart My heart be still If our eyes should meet then so-be-it No need to trouble a heart that's hidden Where no-one can free it Only to tear it apart

• 英訳をお願い致します

どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。 「人を愛するということに気が付いたいつかのメリークリスマス」 という文章を英訳したいです。 (1)Merry Christmas of the hilt to want to notice the person loved. (2)Of the fifth that noticed loving a person || Merry Christmas という文以外には御座いますでしょうか?(翻訳サイト使用) なるべく短い文章にしたいのですが。 また、「あなたを好きでいられる事を幸せに思うよ」 こちらも英訳したいのですが、 (1)It thinks of you and I think a thing that can be favorite to be happy. (2)I feel that I like you and it is necessary happily 以外には御座いますか?なるべく短い文章にしたいです。(できたらbe happyを使いたくありません) 宜しくお願い致します。

• この英文あってますか?

This book is one of the favorite books of me. This book moved me deeply. It is because the family ties is being written very well. well, I love my family. I thought it is only one thing to be important. I regarded it as really important.  Therefore, I thought that the family was a treasure. This book was the book which reminded me of such a thing. From now on I want to keep this feeling in mind. 間違ってるところとか付け足したほうが良いところとか教えてください。お願いします

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○