• ベストアンサー

日本語に解読してください。

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 72 hours. 以上ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#85810
noname#85810

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#110201
noname#110201
回答No.1

あなたの質問を受け取りました。72時間以内にお答えします。

noname#85810
質問者

お礼

早速に解読して頂き、有り難う御座いました! また、解らない文章がありましたら質問しますので、その時はよろしくお願いいたします(i_i)

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

ESTAで申請を誤り、犯罪歴をありにしてしまいました。CBPに質問しましたが、英語が読めないので訳していただきたいです。 7日あけて再申請なのか、7日間の間に再申請なのかがよくわかりません。 Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

• Registriy Boosterの返金依頼メールの返信について

Registriy Boosterの返金依頼メールの返信について 一昨日、Registriy Boosterというソフトをあまり深く考えず購入してしまったのですが、ソフトの機能も会社にも色々と不信に思う点があり、「30日間返金保障」とのことだったので解約することにしました。  ただ、解約のために指定されたHPを見ると、購入時までは日本語表示だったのに、全て英語で表示されており、英語が全くできないので困りました。  幸い、過去の質問を参照し、キャンセルのフォームを送ることはできたのですが、その後返信されてきた英文メールの内容が分からず途方にくれております。 メールは二通送られており、一通目は 「Your inquiry has been assigned to one of our customer support representatives and you will receive a response from us within one business day*. If you do not receive an answer within a reasonable time, please check your spam folder. To help you track your inquiry we have generated the following reference number: LTK16501071789X. Please use this code in all future correspondence regarding this issue. If you need a serial number or a download link for your purchased Uniblue product, you can get these directly from our Self-service Center. Should you no longer require our assistance after visiting our Support Center, we would really appreciate if you inform us by replying back to this email, otherwise we will get back to you as soon as possible」 二通目は 「This is Victoria from Uniblue Customer Support team. Kindly note that your order has been refunded and will be credited back into your account within 5 to 7 business days. Please let me know should you require any further assistance. (Please reply to this email if you have any additional questions. N.B. : Do not send attachments totaling over 5MB in size or your email might not be received.) Sincerely,」 上記メールは何を言っているのか、教えていただけないでしょうか? 不勉強で申し訳ありません。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

Hi again. How have you been!? My fri end from LA has been visiting so I've been busy. She leaves tomorrow tho ugh. Sad. We have been having fun t hough, went to Fukuoka yesterday! H ope you're doing well! Is that you in your new picture? お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

以前、海外ネットショップで買い物したのですが、出品者の都合で商品の発送がおくれていて、それに対して私はメールを送ったのですが、以下のような文章が帰ってきました。 大体の内容はわかるのですが、不安なため、ニュアンス等も含め和訳してもらえるとありがたいです。 I truly apologize for the delay. I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours. You should have received your item by now and Im confident that it is on its way. I will keep in touch to be sure this becomes a pleasant transaction for both of us ちなみに I will send you a tracking number within 24 hours.とあるのですが24時間経過しても tracking numberはおくられてきていません。 それではよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

Live your life to the fullest. Learn from your mistakes. Love like you've never been hurt.

• これを日本語にしてください

Glad to see you had a safe trip home. Hope you had a great time in Brisbane. Both Duncan & I enjoyed having you stay with us. You were a pleasure to have and a credit to your mother and your school. Hope to hear from you soon. これを日本語に訳してください。

• キャンセルしたい

海外のマジック用品のサイトでPayPalで購入したのですがキャンセルの仕方がわかりません。メールを送ろうとしても「問題があるため送信できません」という英語のメールが返ってきます。どうしたらよいのでしょうか? We hope you enjoy your purchase. Your payment has been received for the following item: Item title: Gumball Illusion Stand ONLY Stage Magic trick Accessory Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360107551650 Item number: 360107551650 Buyer User ID: shohei0605 Seller User ID: funfilledjason Your total: $240.95 Thank you very much. Your item(s) should ship out from us within 2-5 days using the shipping method and options you selected. Your business is much appreciated.

• ENGLISHで・・・

appleのほうに不具合報告をした所 間違いがあり英語で書かれて来ました 内容はこちらです Dear customer, This is an automated reply, but an iTunes Store representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response soon (generally within 24 hours). Meanwhile, you may find the following articles helpful. They address several common questions from customers: まったく意味が分からないのでどういうことなのか訳して説明がもらえたらありがたいです。。。 すみません   お手数かけますが宜しくお願いします。。。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)you might have become a slightly different person. (2)your old culture has been totally changed. (3)other people may notice changes in your appearance. (4)it is something you have expected.

• キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。

キャンセル依頼をしたら英文で困っています。 Registriy Booster キャンセルの依頼をチケット送信したら 英文で解りません。 コンビニ決済にしたので、まだお金の支払いはしていません。 過去の質問を捜してみたら、返金の質問は見つけられましたが 支払い前のキャンセルは無かったので困っています。 送られて来た英文はこちらです。 Your inquiry has been assigned to one of our customer support representatives and you will receive a response from us within one business day*. If you do not receive an answer within a reasonable time, please check your spam folder. To help you track your inquiry we have generated the following reference number: LTK16501294913X. Please use this code in all future correspondence regarding this issue. If you need a serial number or a download link for your purchased Uniblue product, you can get these directly from our Self-service Center. Should you no longer require our assistance after visiting our Self-Service Center, we would really appreciate if you inform us by replying back to this email, otherwise we will get back to you as soon as possible. 勉強不足で書いてある事が全くわかりません。  何て書いてあるのか教えて欲しいです。

専門家に質問してみよう