• ベストアンサー

ELLEGARDENのMarry Meの歌詞

ELLEGARDENのMarry Meという曲に、「Maybe not She don't remember me Maybe not She don't know how I feel Maybe not She don't even know my last name」 というか歌詞がでてくるのですが、どうしてdoesn'tではなくてdon'tなのでしょうか?

• Kake8
  • お礼率40% (60/148)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • OKwebb
  • ベストアンサー率44% (92/208)
回答No.1

参照サイトを要約すると ・黒っぽさを狙って ・格好をつけて ・音楽的なねらい ・言葉の印象的なねらい まぁ歌詞だとよくみかける話なので、あまり気にしなくていいと思いますけど。

参考URL:
http://talkles.com/doyouknow/20063271842.php

関連するQ&A

• Don't you marry him

Don't you marry him "Don't you marry him if I could be in the next life" ELLEGARDENの「Marry Me」の歌詞の一部です。 この歌詞は、どう解釈するのが一番なのでしょうか? 最後には「?」が(隠れて)ついていますよね? 1.来世に僕がいたなら、彼と結婚すればいいよ。   (だから来世では僕と結婚してよ) 2.来世に僕がいたなら、彼と結婚しないでよ。   (そして今も、来世でも僕と結婚してよ) この歌詞の場合、Don't youはどういうニュアンスがあるのでしょうか? ニュアンスと訳し方を教えていただければ幸いです。

• スワニーの歌詞、分からないところがあります。

大好きなガーシュインの名曲スワニーについての質問です。 ・・・・途中からですが。 Suwannee how I love ya, how I love ya My dear old Suwannee I give the world to be and among the folks in EIXI, I even know my mammy Waiting for me, praying for me down by the Suwannee・・・後略 この中の、EIXIが何のことかわかりません。 どなたかご存知の方、教えてください。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• evenの位置

ベタな質問だと思いますが、evenの位置について混乱しています。 あなたは私の名前すら覚えていない、と言いたい場合、You don't even remember my name でしょうか? それとも You don't remember even my name でしょうか? またどちらの文も文法的に間違っていない場合、どのようなニュアンスの違いがあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 私を~という風に見ている、と英語で表現をしたいのですが、

私を~という風に見ている、と英語で表現をしたいのですが、 以下のよう例は使えますでしょうか? 1)My family doesn't see me that I'm family oriented. 2)My family doesn't see me as that I'm family oriented. 3)My family doesn't see me as like I'm family oriented. 4)My family see me who is not family oriented. 5)My family see me the person who is not family oriented. 6)My family see that I'm not family oriented. 以下を使えば、My family regards me as not domestic.と表現ができるようですが、こちらも問題ありませんでしょうか? consider A as B look on A as B regard A as B think of A as B 是非宜しくお願い致します。

• この歌詞は…??

友達に聞かれたんですけど、これゎ誰の何の歌詞ですか?↓↓↓ DoN'T WaLk iN FronT oF mE- i May NoT FoLLoW. DoN'T WaLk BeHiND mE- i mAy NoT LEaD. WaLK bEsiDe mE- aND JusT Be my FriEnD. 友達がこうやってメールで送ってきたのでこのままで本当の詩だと思うんです。 しかもわたしには思い出せないので、もしかしたら歌じゃないかも… よくわからなくてこんなトコロで聞いていいのかわかりませんが、是非教えて下さい! お願いします。 曲の歌詞でない場合ゎ他の所で聞きますm(_ _)m (もしかしたら聞いちゃいけなかったかな…すみません)

• 『私みたいな~ではない。』 など、英語の添削お願いします。

(1)~(6)まで、いくつか自分で考えてみた文章なのですが、 添削していただけないでしょうか。 he is stupid like me. 『彼は私みたいにバカだ。』 この文を基本として(これは合っていますよね?)、 肯定文、否定文・・・と考えていくと、 stupid の後に続く文がわからなくなってしまいました。 (1)彼は私と違ってバカだ。   he is stupid not like me <he is stupid like i am not> (2)彼は私みたいなバカではない。 he is not stupid like me <he is not stupid like i am> (3)彼は私みたいに(私と同様に)バカではない。 he is not stupid not like me < he is not stupid like i am not> *どの文も、meという言葉を使ったまま表現することは可能ですよね? she plays tennis like me 『彼女は私みたいにテニスをする』 この文を基本として考えていくと、 やはり tennis の後に続く文がわからなくなってしまいます。 (4)彼女は私と違ってテニスをする  she plays tennis not like me <she plays tennis like i don't> (5)彼女は私と違ってテニスをしない   she doesn't play tennis like me <she doesn't play tennis like i do> (6)彼女は私みたい(私と同様)に、テニスをしない  she doesn't play tennis not like me <she doesn't play tennis like i don't> *こちらも上記のように、  それぞれmeという言葉を使ったまま表現していいのでしょうか? 英語に自信のある方、先生方、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 関係代名詞(副詞)と関節疑問文の意味の違い

下記の英語はすべて正しい英語ですか?また、もしそうであれば、(1)と(2)の意味の違い、(3)と(4)の意味の違い、(5)と(6)の意味の違い、を教えてください。 (1) I don’t know where she lives. (2) I don’t know the place where she lives. (3)I don’t know why she always complains of others. (4)I don’t know the reason why she always complains of others. (5) I cannot remember the year when the dispute was resolved. (6) I cannot remember when the dispute was resolved.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, every time you get around me I get weak. You fulfill my every fantasy. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild. Just confide in me your deepest feelings, tell me your fantasies and they shall be fulfilled. I will do anything it takes to make you happy because that is the only thing that matters to me anymore. よろしくお願いします。