• ベストアンサー

ビジネス英吾―この訳でよろしいですか。

Each pallet will have a label(s) per part number, purchase order number combination with appropriate total qty for each piece within cases on pallet. Example: Qty = 100 per case * 5 cases = 500 各パレットは部品番号、受注番号、梱包の中にある各要素の適切な総合計数量毎にパレットにラベルを貼っている。

• quest
  • お礼率18% (21/113)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。つい先日まで米国留学をしていて、ビジネスを学んでいたものです。 あまり変わらないかもしれませんが、 「各パレットには、注文番号とパレット上の箱の内容物の総量を組み合わせた、部品番号を記載したラベルが貼ってある。」 というのはいかがでしょうか? per part numberとpurchase order number...の間が、コンマであることから、 andとしてではなく、後ろの文は前を修飾するものとして、読みました。

関連するQ&A

• 教えて下さい。

教えて下さい。 プレゼン資料で英語と中国語の説明を入れることになりました。知り合いの中国人留学生(英語も堪能)に頼んで訳して貰いましたが、留学生も実際のビジネスに携わったことがないので「ちょっと不安」なようですので、恐縮ですが変なところがないかお教え願 います。 (訳する対象の日本文) 「個体管理システム」 個体管理システムはパレット1枚毎に識別できる番号を付け、2次元QRコードと1次元バーコードを印刷したラベルシール(個体管理番号)をパレットの側面に貼り付けます。拠点にパレットが入出庫される際にバーコードスキャンを行いパレット1枚毎の履歴をリアルタイムに管理します。携帯電話のバーコードリーダー機能により、その場でWebページを表示させてパレットの経歴を確認する事ができます。 (英語訳ー案) "Barcode Management System" We optimizes each pallet for effective tracking by using a Barcode Management System. Each pallet has its own labal of QR Code , a Japanese version of data matrix 2-Dbar code, so that We can have systematized approach to the management of pallets. Pallets will be scanned QR Code when In-Out stock so that NPP can have full tracking and real-time monitoring. Additionally, with the help of mobile Bar Code Reader function ,you can track the pallets on the web-site anytime and anywhere.

• 二つのシートで同一IDのものをまとめる方法2

エクセルで作成された二つの製品表を一つにする作業にてこずっています。 製品表は二つともAカラムにIDがあります。 製品表1には、同一のIDが二つ以上存在しません。 製品表2には、同一のIDが1~3存在します。 製品表1は 000128|product1 0KV502|product2 のように並んでいます。 製品表2は、 A   | B   |C 000128 | UNIT | UNIT NO. 000128 | BOX | BOX NO. 000128 | PALLET | PLT NO. 0KV502 | UNIT | UNIT NO. 0KV502 | PALLET | のように、同一IDに対し、Unit番号、Box番号、Plt番号が異なる段に並んでいます。 IDは必ず入力されていますが、Unit番号、Box番号、Plt番号は必ずしも入力されているとは限りません。 また同一IDに対し、2列しかない場合や1段しかない場合もあります。 また、製品表1にあり、製品表2にないIDもあります。 この製品表2にある、Unit番号、Box番号、Plt番号を下の図のように、製品表1にコピーしたいです。 000128| product1 | Unit No | Box no | Plt No 0KV502 | product2 | Unit No | Box no | Plt No 製品表1のIDを変数「ID1」に格納し、 Dim ID1, ID2, Code, EAN, VL, PU As String Dim row1, row2, c1, c2 As Integer 'row1,c1が製品表1のループに使い、row2、c2を製品表2のループに使います。 Dim qty, weight, PP As String '本当はUnit番号、Box番号、Plt番号以外にも数量や重量などのデータもコピーします。同じ段にあるので、その点はすでに解決済みです。 Sub my_merge() row1 = 6 '製品表1のデータは6段目から始まります。 Worksheets("Items").Activate '製品表1の名前はItemsです。 Do Until row1 = 10'本当は8000列ありますが、デバグしやすいように最初の10段だけ比較しています。  ID1 = Cells(row1, 1).Value '製品表1のデータを格納しています。 row2 = 3 '製品表2は3段目から始まります。 Do Until row2 = 20'本当は12000段ありますが、デバグしやすいように最初の20段だけ比較しています。 Worksheets("uom").Activate'uomが製品表2です。 ID2 = Cells(row2, 1).Value'uomにあるIDを格納します。 If ID2 = ID1 Then'IDが一致したら Call my_copy'コピーします。 Else Call my_copy_delete'違ったら、前回コピーしたものを削除します。 End If row2 = row2 + 1 Loop Call my_debug row1 = row1 + 1 Loop Worksheets("Items").Activate End Sub Sub my_debug() Debug.Print "a loop-------------" Debug.Print "row1 is " & row1 Debug.Print "row2 is " & row2 Debug.Print "ID1 is " & ID1 Debug.Print "ID2 is " & ID2 Debug.Print "Code is " & Code Debug.Print "EAN is" & EAN Debug.Print ActiveSheet.Name & " is active" End Sub Sub my_copy() Code = Cells(row2, 2).Value 'CodeでUNITかBOXかPALLETかを判断します。 qty = Cells(row2, 3).Value '数量 EAN = Cells(row2, 4).Value 'EANはUNIT、BOX、PALLETの番号です。 VL = Cells(row2, 5).Value weight = Cells(row2, 6).Value PU = Cells(row2, 7).Value PP = Cells(row2, 8).Value End Sub Sub my_copy_delete() ID2 = 0 Code = 0 qty = 0 EAN = 0 VL = 0 weight = 0 PU = 0 PP = 0 End Sub Sub my_paste_group() '本当は、UNIT,BOX,PALLETが、それぞれ重量、質量など、IDを含んで8つデータを持っているので、それにあわせてデータを横に並べます。 If Code = "UNIT" Then ' c1 = 14 Worksheets("Items").Activate  Call my_paste ElseIf Code = "BOX" Then c1 = 22 Worksheets("Items").Activate Call my_paste ElseIf Code = "PALLET" Then c1 = 30 Worksheets("Items").Activate Call my_paste Else MsgBox "unexpected error" Exit Sub End If End Sub Sub my_paste() Cells(row1, c1).Value = ID2 Cells(row1, c1 + 1).Value = Code Cells(row1, c1 + 2).Value = EAN Cells(row1, c1 + 3).Value = VL Cells(row1, c1 + 4).Value = PU Cells(row1, c1 + 5).Value = qty Cells(row1, c1 + 6).Value = weight Cells(row1, c1 + 7).Value = PP End Sub 当方欧州住まいで、今朝から11:30まで丸一日かけたのですが、完全に煮詰まりました。 誰か助けてください。。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Ammunition weighing 144,000 long tons (146,000 t) was delivered with 1,000 shells for each 18-pounder, 750 shells per 4.5-inch howitzer, 500 rounds for each medium and heavy piece and another 120,000 gas and 60,000 smoke shells for the 18-pounder field guns. Australian truck near Hill 63 during a bombardment of ANZAC batteries in Messines (AWM E00649). Two thirds of the 18-pounders were to fire a creeping barrage of shrapnel immediately ahead of the advance, while the remainder of the field guns and 4.5-inch howitzers were to fire a standing barrage, 700 yards (640 m) further ahead on German positions and lift to the next target, when the infantry came within 400 yards (370 m) of the barrage. Each division was given four extra batteries of field artillery, which could be withdrawn from the barrage at the divisional commander's discretion to engage local targets. The field batteries of the three reserve divisions were placed in camouflaged positions, close to the British front line. As each objective was taken by the infantry, the creeping barrage was to pause 150–300 yards (140–270 m) ahead and become a standing barrage, while the infantry consolidated. During this time the pace of fire was to slacken to one round per-gun per-minute, allowing the gun-crews a respite, before resuming full intensity as the barrage moved on. The heavy and super-heavy artillery was to fire on German artillery positions and rear areas and 700 machine-guns were to fire a barrage over the heads of the advancing troops. At 03:00 a.m. the mines would be detonated, followed by the attack of nine divisions onto the ridge. The blue line (first objective) was to be occupied by zero + 1:40 hours followed by a two-hour pause. At zero + 3:40 hours the advance to the black line (second objective) would begin and consolidation was to start by zero + 5:00 hours.

• 英吾で何て言えばよいでしょうか?

下記の3つの文章を上手く英語で言うとどんな感じが良いでしょうか? ◇ 「バナナの皮に1本切り目を入れます」 ◇ 「バナナの身を壊さないように皮から取り出します」(1本丸ごと) ◇ 「グラニュー糖がバナナ全体にコーティングされるまでフライパンで焼く」 ◇ 「風味を良くするため、ブランデーをかけてアルコールが飛ぶ程度まで焼く」 文法などは気にしないのですが、英会話的な言い方でアドバイスお願いします。

• これを英吾に直したいんです。

こんばんゎ。早速ですが、年賀状で英文を書きたいんですが、どう書けばいいかわかりません。教えてくださらないでしょうか? 英文にしたい文〉僕たちはチーズ城にいく。(いくつもり。行こうと目指している。系) 「チーズ城」に関してはそのままで構いません。とにかく、↑のような英文になりませんか?多少違っていても構いません。 お願いします。

• どなたか英文の日本語に翻訳をお願いします。

Amazon.comのヘルプページの文章です。 翻訳機を使っての翻訳分は、まったく意味が解らず困っています。 Unit label must be affixed to each unit for which you do not use the Stickerless, Commingled Inventory option. For qualifying units, Fulfillment by Amazon can apply the labels on your behalf. By choosing this option, you agree to allow Amazon to label your units in accordance with the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement, FBA Label Service Pricing, and the below terms: Minimum Qualifications Condition: Any (New, Used, Collectible, Refurbished) Product Type: Any (Media and Non-media), however, be sure to review the FBA Product Restrictions to ensure that you do not send any restricted products to FBA. ASIN: Each unit must have a scannable barcode (ISBN, UPC, EAN, or JAN). The Unit's barcode must not be punched out, marked over, covered, or otherwise obstructed. If there is no scannable barcode, you will need to apply Unit labels yourself. We will, in our sole discretion, determine which of your units qualify for the FBA Label Service. We reserve the right to disqualify units that meet the above minimum qualifications If you sign up for Label Service: We will label your qualifying units in the fulfillment center using the product information you provide for such units. You will be charged the labeling fees specified in the FBA Label Service Pricing. You can opt out on a per-shipment basis to label units yourself. Your qualifying units may be split into multiple additional shipments. Creating FBA Label Service Shipments Whenever you convert a listing to Fulfillment by Amazon or replenish an existing FBA listing, if the Unit requires stickers, Amazon runs a check to determine whether it qualifies for the FBA Label Service. If the product qualifies for the FBA Label Service, you may add the product to any of your FBA Label Service shipments, or create a new FBA Label Service shipment. If the product does not qualify for the FBA Label Service, we will direct you to you add the product to other shipments of the same type. To label a shipment yourself without disabling the FBA Label Service in general, select the option "Do you want to label this shipment yourself?" that is available on the Label Items step in the Shipping Workflow. In your seller account, you can identify FBA Label Service shipments using any of the following methods: Your FBA pallet or carton labels will say FBA-PREP in the upper left hand corner. Your shipment details will say "Item Labels: Required (Label Service)." This is accessible from the View and Track button next to a shipment from the Shipping Queue. Shipments requiring self-labeling will say "Item Labels: Required (Self Label)." The Label Items step in the shipping workflow will display estimated label fees and refers to the FBA Label Service. A fee of $0.20 is charged for each unit that is labeled and received using the FBA Label Service. You can opt out on a per-shipment basis to label units yourself and not be charged labeling fees for that shipment. You can also change your default settings for the FBA Label Service at any time. どうか、よろしくお願いいたします。

• ブエリングでの預け荷物個数と重量制限

ヨーロッパ内で大量の荷物を運ぶにあたり、ブエリング航空の利用を検討しています。 預け荷物のポリシーについて以下のように記されているのですが、 予約段階で預け荷物の個数を申請するに場合の重量制限は、 1荷物あたり最大23Kgと解釈してよいのでしょうか? それとも、 個数問わず預け荷物トータルで23Kgということでしょうか? 荷物個数に応じて課金されるため、1荷物あたりの重量制限と考えたいところですが、 荷物に厳しいLCCだけに不安に思うところがあり質問させていただきました。 At Vueling we’re working hard to improve our luggage service. For this reason, from now on you can carry the luggage you want in the hold, at €11 per flight and suitcase (up to a maximum of 23kg), whenever you indicate through our webpage the number of suitcases you will check in. It is important that during the purchase process you indicate the exact number of suitcases you will check in because, once at the check-in counter, unregistered suitcases will incur a cost of €20 per flight and suitcase (up to a maximum of 20kg). <中略> If the previous limit of 20kg per person is surpassed, each additional kilo is charged at €10, up to a maximum of 50kg per passenger. どなたかご存じの方、アドバイスをいただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。

• 英吾の質問です。

私は野球をするために、公園に行きました。 I went to the park to play baseball. と解答は、なってましたが、 to play →playing ではダメでしょうか? 教えて下さい❗

• 和訳

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。 4. Visual Image: 1. You must also provide a visual image for each term. The visual image is a picture, drawing, symbol, clipart, etc. that you feel represents each term. Visual images must be something other than the picture on your current event or Political Cartoon. 5. Court Case: 1. The final part of this project is to research U.S. Supreme Court Cases. A court case must be chosen for each term. Court cases may only be used once during the course of this project! Court Cases Must Be Relevant to the Term and must be no more than 25 years old! (No older than 1989.) (There have been numerous cases at the Supreme Court just in the past year!) Cases do not have to be decided. Decision may be pending, or they may be cases that the U.S. Supreme Court has accepted but not heard yet. *In order to receive full credit for this section you must: 1. Cite the U.S. Supreme Court Case. (I.E.-Roe v. Wade) You must have the “who v. who” in order to get credit. Telling me who the case is about is not considered citing the case! 2. Cite the date of the case and the source where you found the information about the case. (Exact web address you found the case!) *Example: Roe v. Wade, 1973-www.gale.cengage.com/free…/roe.htm 3. Summarize the court case in your own words, (What happened in the case?) Do not print out the case. Summary must be in your own words! 4. Explain how the court case correlates to the term. (Why did you choose this case? How do you think this court case relates to the term?) *Please do not print out the whole court case. I want this information explained in your own words! You will not receive credit for anything on this part if you print out the narrative decision or someone else’s summation of the case. ` *How to find Court Cases: Go to any search engine and type in court cases and start researching! : ) This part will take some time because you will have to research in order to find one that will correspond with each term. Pro Se Court and www.oyez.org/oyez/frontpage are two very helpful sites for information regarding prominent U.S. Supreme Court Cases that pertain to this project. Remember I want you to use more recent cases, so they can only be used if they were decided within the past 25 years. They may also be cases that are still pending and have made their way up through the court of appeals process to the U.S. Supreme Court. The best place to first look for cases would be the Official U.S. Supreme Court Website. They will have current cases being heard, decisions made within the past year, and a history of past cases. Also remember that I want a different court case used for each term, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do some research. This by far seems to be the most time consuming part for most students! There are some links on my teacher web site that go straight to sites that will help you with this section. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source. Please try to stay away from getting your information from their site! Research and find your own cases!! Since the explanation of case and correlation must be in your own words, I will be able to tell if you did the work or someone else! I will also be able to tell if you actually understand the case you chose and if your correlation is clear and in your words!

専門家に質問してみよう