• ベストアンサー

英語の問題答え教えて!!

uminorakkoの回答

回答No.2

いちおう訳 1.彼女は冬部屋をあたたかくしつづけた。 2.私は何度も弟と間違えた(mistake A for B) 回答1の訂正たぶん(う)が正解。 3.伊藤先生は新聞を読みながら快適に横たわっていた。 4.あなたが車を貸りた人の名前はなんですか? 5.私はどんなに(自分の部屋が)小さくても、自分自身の部屋を持ちたい。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

一応考えた答えは1が(1)か(3),2が(2),3が(1)です。 わかる方がいたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 We were surprised at his ( ) to our proposal.  (1)willing to agree (2)willingness of his agreeing (3)willingness to agree (4)willingness in agreeing 2 The car isn't here today because Jane ( ) it. She generally uses the bus, but the drivers are on strike.  (1)uses (2)is using (3)used (4)was using 3 I could not bear to think of ( ) to that cruel woman.  (1)my dog being sold (2)my dog selling (3)my dog to sell (4)my dog's to be sold

• 英語問題

_____に入る適切な単語を入れる問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) (1)I get tired easily and I'm always thirsty, so I need I something to drink all the time. (2)Your FPG is 200 mg/dl, way above normal. Do you have any family members with a _____ of _____ (3)Well.... my aunt was _____. (4)Are you _____ now? (5)No, but my _____ is overdue.

• 英語の問題です。

解答と合わせて、訳と文法的な解説などをつけていただけると助かります。 ランダムにさまざまな問題が混ざっているので、できるだけ何か説明がほしいです。 お願いします。 【A】 1 May I borrow that magazine when you () reading it?   アfinished イhave finished ウwill finish エwill have finished 2 It´s a pity that John and Mary broke up. They () married today.   アhave got イwill have got ウhad got エwere to have got 3 The chair is broken. You´d better () someone to fix it.   アmake イget ウcause エlet 4 How can he qualify for the job () he is only thirteen years old?   アthat イwhen ウwhere エwhy 5 A tax is to a country () gasoline is to a car.   アwhat イwhen ウwhich エwhy 6 He went out () so much as saying goodbye to me.   アdoing イeven ウnothing エwithout 7 Such a poor country cannot provide good medical services, much () a good       education.   アfew イmore ウless エlittle 8 Dick () arrived here already. I´m afraid he has lost his way.   アcannot have イshould have ウmust have エmight have 9 A computer is essencially an efficient means of processing ().   アinformation イan information ウinformations エany informations 10 It´s a () your wife couldn´t come. I really wanted to meet her.   アharm イshame ウsorrow エtrouble 11 She reads all the fashion magazines to keep () with the times.   アover イup ウalong エoff 【B】 1 そのパーティでとても愉快に過ごしました。   I enjoyed () very much at the party. 2 バスでも列車でも、どちらでも私はかまいません。   It makes no () to me whether we go by bus or train. 3 昨夜彼と口論したが、今朝仲直りした。   I had words with him last night, but we () up this morning. 4 中に入ってお待ちになったらどうですか。   Why () come in and wait here? 【C】 1 My sister was filled with joy.   =My sister was beside () with joy. 2 He adviced her to stop talking, but she didn´t.   =She didn´t stop talking in () of his advice. 3 He was ninety when he died.   =He died at the () of ninety. 4 This car is already out of date.   =This car is no longer () to date. 【D】 1 Nuclear weapons may (bring about) the destruction of mankind. 2 They all (look on) him as their leader. 3 Do you agree with what he (came up with)? 4 Her request for a pay raise was (turned down) again. 5 It took her a long time to (get over) the shock from his impolite remark. (アovercome イcause ウreject エregard オpropose カutilize) 【E】誤りの選択です。 1 He forget (bringing) his homework (to school), so his teacher (got) angry (at) him. 2 Every boy and (every) girl (was) glad to see (the) new teacher (to come) in. 3 They kept (a fire) (burn) all night (to protect) themselves from (the cold). 4 They said they (have got) (married) (three years) (before). 5 (It) is interesting to (compare) the manners and customs of Japan (with) (that) of   the United States. 【F】 1 (should,of,great,be,taken,care) the aged. 2 I could hardly believe that (be,everything,it,the,to,used,was still,way). 3 She was (to,person,I,expected,see,the,last,had). 4 Philosophy (difficult,subject,as,so,a,is,not) you imagine it is. 以上です。

• 高校英語です。文法教えてください!

The meeting will start when my boss ( ). →will arrive , arrives , arrived ,will have arrived 適語はどれでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! There is no ( ) what is going to happen in my feature. →telling , telling that 適語はどちらでしょうか。根拠も教えて下さい! (   )内に入る共通語句を教えてください。 The car's previous owner didn't take very good ( ) of it. Whould you ( ) for some apple juice? You may stay until morning , if you ( ). Where on earth have they gone? ----I ( )I knew!!!

• この英語の問題の答え教えていただきたいです

各組の2つの文を、関係代名詞を用いて一つの文にしろ (1) I have a book . It tells the history of words. (2) Tomoko has an aunt. Her husband is in Europe. (3) The boy is my classmate . You see him at the door.

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な語句をいれてください! 1.Harry as well as you () responsible for that accident. (1)are (2)do (3)does (4)is 2.Both my brother and my sister () studying abroad. (1)are (2)have (3)is (4) was 3.Some of the most remarkable scientists in history () not considered especially intelligent in their school days. (1)is (2)are (3)was (4)were 誤った箇所を指摘し正しい形になおしてください! 4.Most of the class members (1)[is] working (2)[people] and (3)[very] few of them ever (4)[miss]a class. 5.There (1)[has] been many (2)[cases] of (3)[the] flu in this area (4)[in recent] years. 以上の5問です! 見づらいかもしれませんがお願いします!

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の問題

どうしても分からない英文法の問題があります。 間違いを直す (1)The climate in Philippines is warmer than in Japan. (2)have you ever seen a map of America? (3)His visit to the Philippines turned to be a real education. Ifを使う (4)He returned because he had to attend classes. (1)~(3)はどこが間違いなのかさっぱり分からないです>< 教えてください。。

• 高1 英語 仮定法の問題です!

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! ( )内の語句を使って、日本語で書かれた内容を英語で表現してください! 1.彼がスピーチで何を言おうとしたのかはっきりしない。 It is not ( wanted to say, he, clear, what, in his speech) 2.あなたがそこで何をすべきかはそんなに重要なことではない。それをどのようにするかが大切だ。 It is not ( do, so important, what, there, should, you, ) It is important how you should do it. 3.傘を電車に置いてきたにちがいない。 I (left, my umbrella, the train, on, have, must) 4.きのう医者にいくべきだったね。 You (yesterday, should, gone, have, a doctor, to) 5.この話は前にあなたにしたかもしれない。 I (have, this story, you, before, told, may) 6.昨夜ピーターがあなたに電話をしたはずがない。 Peter (can't, called,last night, have, you) 以上の六もんです! よかったらお願いします(^^;;