個人情報の提出後に受け取れる情報について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 一度、TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLCへ個人情報を提出していただいた後は、お客様が除外対象となる場合を除き、自動的に顧客リストへと追加され、お客様の興味に合うと判断された郵便物や (Eメールによる) 更新情報をお届けします。
  • 質問者は契約書翻訳を勉強しており、上記文を日本語に訳しました。提供された個人情報は、受け取る情報に関して興味のあるものが自動的に配信される仕組みとなっています。
  • また、質問者はpostingsが郵便物を指しているか、それともメールによる情報配信を指しているのか疑問に思っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

契約書英語 C

***原文*** Once you have provided you personal information to TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC, and unless you elect to be excluded, you will automatically be added to our Client List, and will begin to receive periodic postings and updates (via email) that may be of interest to you. ***日本語訳*** 一度、TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLCへ個人情報を提出していただいた後は、お客様が除外対象となる場合を除き、自動的に顧客リストへと追加され、お客様の興味に合うと判断された郵便物や (Eメールによる) 更新情報をお届けします。 ***質問*** 契約書翻訳の勉強をしています。上記を日本語訳しました。 1 postings とは、郵便物 のことでよいのでしょうか。それとも、メールによる情報配信のことを指しているのでしょうか。

• PIGWIG
  • お礼率39% (119/300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

「郵便物も含む情報配信(当然email配信も)」でよろしいかと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 法律英語 D

***本文*** TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC is a registered trademark, and other TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced in this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC. All other company, product or service names referenced in this Website are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. 上記を翻訳したいのですが、意味がうまくとれません。 http://www.t2grealestate.com/privacy_policy.html 全ての原文は上記のリンクにあります。 1 and other TEE 2 GREEN REAL ESTATE, LLC product names, ですが、なぜ、other がついているのでしょうか。other は必要ですか? 2 identification purposes は、辞書では同定目的となっていましたが、具体的にはどういうことをさすのでしょうか? お願いいたします。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• 英語のメールを日本語へ訳して下さい。

yea ..so you know is totally from me ... i make it by looking on the real art image and the using the text like pixel and type the image in the email... i want it to sent you something nice.that it will make you smile ... よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメールについて。

英語のメールについて。 この前アメリカの女の子の友達に、 Hi! ○○(相手の名前) Thank for your e-mail. Please forgive me for having failed to write to you sooner. I now be sick in bed :-( I will email you again. See you, ○○(自分の名前) というメールを送りました。 そして、返ってきません(o;ω;o) 自分なりに、 調べたり、考えたりして 頑張って送ったんですが… 何か相手の気にくわないような事 いっちゃったんでしょうか?? それか、 I will email you again. という事を書いたので、 私が風邪をひいていると思って 遠慮して、 私がメールしたら書こうと 思っているのでしょうか?? わたしは、 相手が書いたら私も書くよ、ということで I will email you again. と書きました。 どういう事が考えられますか?? 相手に失礼な事を言ってしまっていたとすれば、 どのように謝ればいいでしょうか?? 大事な友達なので、 メールは続けたいです。 どなかたか教えてください。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• ヤフオクで届く英語の質問について

最近ヤフーオークションで出品していると、英文での質問がよく届きます。 これまでは、一度も英文での質問は届いた事がないので、何故最近こんなに英文で届くのか?と疑問に思ってしまいます。 海外でも最近はヤフオクを閲覧している人が増えたのか?それとも最近、日本に海外の方が多く来ているので、質問が来るのか? もしくは、何かの詐欺メールなのか?と疑ってしまいます。皆さんにも届きませんか?何かご存じの方教えて下さい。 ちなみに以下のような内容で質問が来ます。大体の意味は分かるのですが、あまり英語は得意ではないので全部はわかりません。 英語が得意な方、おられましたら、翻訳お願い出来ると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。 Hello i will like to buy your item to my New Store in Nigeria and i will be paying you $3000 US Dollar for this item and shipment by EMS Speed post to Nigeria and let me know if you have more then one in store so i want you to reply me back if you are okay with my Offer and reply me back with your personal Email to 『ここはE-Mailのアドレスが入ってますので、記載しません』@hotmail.com so i will be waiting to get your mail back Thanks.