• 締切済み

よく解らないのでお助けください。

この英文ですが自分で訳した英語だとこう言う感じになるんですが間違ってるでしょうか? どなたか英語に堪能な方、ご教授お願い致します。 「I see on eBay that you have zero feedback and have only been a member for Less than a month. I will need your complete address and phone number before We can consider this offer. After you provide me with all of your information, I will take the offer to my boss, and then I can get back in touch with you. 」 「私はeBayであなたが1ヶ月前よりフィードバックが0で、メンバーレス?であることが分かります。 私はあなたの完璧な住所と電話番号を必要とし、その後に私たちはこのオファーを検討します。 あなたが私に情報の全てを提供した後に、私は上司へ申し出をして、それから、私はあなたと連絡して戻ることができます。 」

みんなの回答

noname#77517
noname#77517
回答No.1

最初の文章は、「あなたは、フィードバック0で、1ヶ月未満のメンバー ですね」という意味だと思います。 要は、eBay上の「あなた」の実績がないので、住所や電話番号などの情報が ないと、取り引きできる相手であるかどうかわからない、ということでしょう。

uirox
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 なるほど、1ヶ月未満のメンバーということですね。 >>要は、eBay上の「あなた」の実績がないので、住所や電話番号などの情報が >>ないと、取り引きできる相手であるかどうかわからない、ということでしょう。 ここらへんは文章全体を読んでなんとなく分かってました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

I think you did mistook the value of the animals you are about purchasing. It's great you have seen some photos from my first son who is also very successful in breeding this specie and others as well. I might consider and let you have a pair for A Yen and i hope it will be a great offer otherwise i will not find it appropriate carrying on with the deal. This is actually the best price i can offer you. If seriously interested,then we can proceed further with the paperwork and delivery to your location through Narita Airport.

• メールの和訳をお願いします。

You can continue to count on me to provide you with the same excellent service regarding any future business. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• ebay支払いトラブル

ebayでの支払いトラブルで困っています。 英語が全くできない私ですが、ebayで初めて落札しました。支払いはPAYPALで支払い、完了メールも来ました。 無事取引ができたと思っていたのですが、下記の文章がセラーの方から来ていて、翻訳機能を使っても内容が良く分からず困っています。PAYPALの支払い画面も未受領となっています。 どなたか詳しい方がいらっしゃったらおしえていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 your payment with paypal can not be recived my me. I do not take paypl credit cards on my paypal my paypal only takes your paypal. you must have the amount you sent in your paypal. if you can not get the funds in your paypal I can not get the money. Do you understand this. If you dont have the money in your paypal you must cancel them it will not work.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

届いたメールをもたもた翻訳していたら、相手から2通目が届いてしまいました。 相手も早く返事が欲しいようなので、英語の精通した方に和訳をお願いしたいと思います。 AからEは数字でFは生き物の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。 1通目 I must acknowledge the fact that i am very impressed with your email and in every indication you have proven not to purchase my animals for investment purpose which others do but first of all because you love this stunning and wonderful creatures as well as i do and will be more than willing to take very good care of them when in your possession. I think A JPY(Yen) should be equivalent to C GBP(Pounds) in my currency and i must let you know it is not a bad offer at all though i normally go for D - E GBP. I might be willing to consider but first of all,i think purchasing a pair will be more better to an individual,unless you already have some available and moreover, i do not find it comfortably at all separating my animals. Like i said,i have a pair up for sale at the moment and you will not want to let them go if seriously interested in a F pair,so let me know if you will be taking the pair should i consider your offer? Your English is not bad at all, don't get discouraged since i perfectly understand you. 2通目 I hope you must have seen my previous email. Let me know if you will be making a purchase on the pair,so as to proceed further with reservation and shipment when appropriate since i have got other offers coming in. Like i said before,your offer have been accepted depending if you will be taking a pair or singles?

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals

• ebayでのセカンドチャンスオファー?詐欺?

先日ebayで次点になった商品について以下のメールがebay-customer-supportのアドレスでメールが来ていました。 詐欺でしょうか? Second Chance Offer eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Second Chance Offer Item: aaaaaaaaa (1111111) This message was sent after the listing closed. Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US $1,310.00 on Aug-16-06 05:56:56 PDT is now available for purchase: aaaaaaaaaa (1111111) Your Price: US $1,310.00 Offer end date: 5 business days Second Chance Offer The seller is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale. The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly. This offer expires in 5 days. You may purchase this item by contacting the seller at this email UKs?????@????? To learn more about Second Chance Offer, please visit:

• EBAYで、買い手の言っている英語がわかりません。

EBAYで、買い手の言っている英語がわかりません。 私はEBAYで品物を売っている者です。 Aさんが、ある品物を$200で落札しましたが、支払いをしてくれません。 やがてAさんから下記のメールが来ましたが、何を言っているのかよくわかりません。 (文中の Mr. B は、2番手の入札者です。もしMr.Bが入札しなかったら、Aさんは$130 で落札することができました) Hello, why is it possible, that Mr. B made bits to get out, what my best bit is, and then he took back his bit with your admission. I will wait for your explanation. 意味がわからないので、もういちど丁寧に説明してくれといったら、下記の返事が来ました。 it is not fair, that Mr B was able to cancel his highest offer (his highest bid). I got an email, that he cancelled his highest offer after looking what my highest bid was. So I will not pay $200 for the book. After cancelling all offers of Mr B (starting 05.09.10 at 22:25:17 o'clock MEZ) the fair price will be $130 You have to lock out Mr B. If you will not do it, I will mail to ebay. それに対する私の答え Did you confer with Mr B? I do not know the content at all. And, it is not related to me at all. And, I have not received the report from Mr B. Therefore, I cannot delete the tender of Mr B. What fault do I have? Because you made a successful bid with $200, you have the obligation to complete dealings. I should pay EBAY the commission. Please E-mail to EBAY. それに対するAさんの答え I want to pay $130. I contacted ebay and i am waiting for a message. Aさんは何を言っているのでしょうか? 私が読み取った意味は、 「オークション終了前に、Bさんが入札をキャンセルすることをAさんに伝えたが、結局キャンセルされずに、Aさんの落札価格は$200になってしまった。出品者はBさんの入札をキャンセルすべきである。そうすればAは$130で落札できるはずなので、Aは$130しか払うつもりはない」 ということで正しいでしょうか? ちなみに、私は、Bさんからなんの連絡も受けていません。 私はAさんに(英語で)なんと答えるべきでしょうか?

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

このQ&Aのポイント
  • EP-881ABのスキャナ台のフック(爪)の右側が外れた場合、力をかけるとプラスチック部品が破損する可能性があります。フックの正しい入れ方について教えてください。
  • EP-881ABのスキャナ台のフック(爪)の右側が外れてしまった時、フックを正しく入れる方法を教えてください。力をかけるとプラスチック部品が壊れる恐れがあるため、注意が必要です。
  • スキャナ台のフック(爪)の右側が外れた場合の対処方法を教えてください。EP-881ABのスキャナ台のフックを正しく入れる方法について、プラスチック部品を破損することなく紹介します。
回答を見る