• 締切済み

英語で伝えたい...

教えてください。下記の文を英語にしたいです。 「僕は葉っぱみたいに色々な所に飛んでいったりする」って、あなたの言葉... 覚えてる。 I still remember... you said, \"I am like a leaf (?) ........................................ \" あなたは、まだまだ遠くへ飛んでいくかもしれない... でも、風向きが変われば... またあなたを近くに感じることができるかもしれない。 I just wanted to say... 強い風は吹いても、冷たい風はもう吹いてほしくな... ps I also enjoy my life :) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• flex1101
  • ベストアンサー率37% (45/119)
回答No.1

-------- I remember that you said "I am flying from place to place like a leaf fluttered in the wind". You may fly further away. But when the wind flows toward me, I may feel as if you are standing by me. I just don't want the wind being cold on you, even the wind is strong to you. -------- 最後の部分はもっとうまい言い方がありそうですが、今はまだ英語の 勉強中でわかりません。

関連するQ&A

• 大大大至急お願いします。この英語のMAILを訳してください。

大大大至急お願いします。この英語のMAILを訳してください。 Hi! I come from Switzerland, work for an IT company in Shinjuku and now live not far from Kawasaki. I have been in Japan for 2 months only so I am still new here but I can speak Japanese a little ^^ Oh and I wanted to say you look pretty! Do you already have a boyfriend? ;)

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• まれにI said, i did say! などのセリフをイギリスの番

まれにI said, i did say! などのセリフをイギリスの番組でみました。また、I do like~ などの表記をまれに小説で見かけるのですが、どのように使われているのか、どのような時に使うのかをお教えいただけると幸いです。

• 青春してるよねー。ってどう訳すの?

私たち青春してるよねー、と友達にいいました。 ↓ we enjoy youth, don't we? I said a friend like that. こんな訳であってるでしょうか?

• 英語を訳しました。

こんにちは. 英語が大変にがてですががんばろうと思っています高校1年生です。 英語を日本語に訳しました。 I admit that English spelling is difficult. →【私は、英語のスペリングが難しいと認めます。】 I also admit that sometimes I enjoy my students' mistakes in spelling. →【私も、時々、私がつづり方における私の学生のミスを楽しむと認めます。】 I laugh when someone write “in my dairy life" instead of “in my daily life." →(これはどこが修飾されているのかなどと難しくてわかりませんでした・・(泣)) 【私がだれかが書いているときに笑いながら言います「私の日常生活での代わりに・・・ 】  最後が難しすぎました・・ 英語が苦手で訳がおかしくてごめんなさい。 自分なりには一生懸命です。。 よろしくお願いします・・教えて下さい。お願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

What I said is that "It's okay, because I wake up early most days. Also, I'm sorry if what I say seems wrong, because I am not very good at Japanese, and sometimes words are lost in translation." Then I said "I'll talk to you later, Goodnight!"

• 英語で告白したのですが。。。

はじめまして。 オーストラリア人に告白をしました。 私は英語が苦手なのでうまく伝えられたかわからないのですが、送った内容と返信内容です。 私はこう送りました。 I am fun to be with you. I care very much about you. I want to go steady you. Would you be my boyfriend? But,I can't say english well. そしたらこのように返信が来ました。 I really like spending time with you too. I think you are so sweet. I take a relationship very seriously. as i'm still establishing myself here in tokyo i don't think i have the time to give you in a relationship. that would not be fair to you. i still really want to be your friend as i really like who you are i really do like spending time with you but i don't think i could be the boyfriend you deserve 内容はふられたとは思うのですが、全く脈なしってことですかね。 ご判断をお願いします。

• オークションに英語で質問されてしまいました…

何と言われているのか訳して頂けると助かります 文章は下記のとおりです。宜しくお願いいたします。 Hello seller Am Mrs Elizabeth Young from Taiwan based in Scotland am interested in your item and i will like to know the present condition and also want to know if it still available for sale, i want to buy this item as a gift for my uncle Baby In Nigeria and i will like to offer you the sum of $800.00USD for the item including the shipment Cost through EMS SPEED POST E-mail me back Name:Mrs Elizabeth Young. Email:(○○○○@gmail.com) Await your respond。

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.