n4330の回答

• n4330
  • ベストアンサー率24% (215/872)
回答No.1

それで、どうしましょう Yahooの翻訳について何を解決するのですか?  

sanbuxiu
質問者

お礼

私の質問の仕方が悪かったようです。yahooの英国版を見ていての質問ということでした。私の勉強中の出来事です。決して私がyahooの翻訳システムに翻訳してもらってるわけではありません。1日おいてしっくりこないお返事のわけがわかりました。見ていただいてありがとうございました。

sanbuxiu
質問者

補足

この翻訳であってるかどうかです。

関連するQ&A

• 文章構成

essayを英語で書いてみたのですが、文章構成は正しく書けてますでしょうか??また、文法間違えなどありましたら指摘していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 By punishing murderes with the death penalty, society is also guilty of commiting murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree od disagree with this statement? Given reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. The crimes have been rose dramatically by development of society. All of offenders are obliged to come in the prison in all of countries. Moreover, we believe that it is better to come in the prison. However, it is reported a case which the offenders who sent up at the prison stirs comes again. Although I almost agree with the following statement, I think strongly that there are improvements in the system which the offenders should only come in the prison. First of all, There is a case which the offenders obliged the crimes again. This meant that education of the prison was not speeded to the offenders well. So, I think strongly that the educational system of the prison needs to change greatly. In the solution to the education system, the government should establish a new educational system which has time of the moral educational. Also, the government needs to assure their life after the offenders sent up the prison. For example, the government gives a new job for the offenders. Secondly, we believed that the offenders should be come in the prison because the offenders should atone for the victims. In addition, we think strongly that the system such as the prison need not change. For example, It is a good opportunities to think again that the offenders come in the prison Thirdly, we also should change a view for the offenders. If they go out society, we need watch warmly for them. In conclusion, it is necessary to come in the prison if anyone obliges crimes, whereas the government, including the nation needs to think how to remedy the offenders Besides, When they went out went out society, we should watch warmly them.

• yahoo翻訳などの正確性は。

こんにちは。 現在、英語で日記を書いたりするのに、 yahooや、OCNなどの翻訳サービスを 利用しているのですが、 長文の翻訳などでは、どの程度、 正確なのでしょうか。例えば・・ 「言いたいことは、たくさんある。」でも、 there are a lot of my wanting to say.や、 there are many things for which I want to say. there are a lot of things I want to say. など、サービスにより、違ってきます。 どれでも、いいのでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 前置詞の問題です

こういう英文がありました。 This knife is to cut meat. 「このナイフは肉を切るためのものです」 これって最後に with はいらないんですか?

• cheese cut?

この前問題集で Cheese cuts easily with a knife. 「チーズは簡単に切れる.」 とありました.cutの意味は「~を切る/(ナイフなどが)切れる」と書いてありました.言葉では「切れる」でもチーズは「切られる」ので Cheese is cut easily with a knife. ではないのでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願いします。アメリカ人の先生の講義。

翻訳をお願いします。大学の講義で文章です。アメリカ人の先生だったため、内容を説明されたのですが、よくわかりませんでした。何かの本の内容らしいです。翻訳サイトは使用しないで頂けたら幸いです。 In other words, Smith viewed the benefit principle and the ability-to-pay principle as implying similar things about the tax structure. Smith states that one's benefits from government are in proportion to the income is also a good measure of a person’s ability to pay. Smith suggests that there is really no great conflict between the benefit principle and the ability-to –pay principle. Should Smith’s statement on the subject be viewed as a brilliant insight or as an observation that serves to obscure important differences between the two principles? Although the ability-to-pay principle may sometimes work in tandem with the benefit principle, at other times there appears to be conflict. Smith’s observation from the standpoint of tax policy is that it is possible to look for ways to implement taxes so that they correspond with both principles, although one must recognize that at times there may be conflict. In Smith’s day, government activities were not geared toward providing transfers of income and benefits in kind to specific individuals, so there may be more conflict today than there was two centuries ago when Smith considered there tax principles. Ultimately, both principles are normative, so there may not be general agreement on whether they are satisfied for a specific tax. Still, the principles provide a good starting point for analyzing whether taxes are fair.

• 受動態の語順について、

次の文で、語順はどちらが良いのでしょうか? 「彼らはナイフで強盗に脅かされた。」 They were threatened by the robber with a knife. They were threatened with a knife by the robber. 特にきまりはないのでしょうか?

• 翻訳に自信がありません。

翻訳に自信がありません。 現在中学2年生です。 文法がまったく分からないので、以下の文章を翻訳サイト等を使って翻訳しましたが、自信がありません。 訂正があればご教授ください。 there is a difference between being lonely and being alone. 孤独で寂しく感じることと、一人でいたいということには違いがある。 Quite often a person wants to be alone, so that he or she can think, reflect, or simply rest. 人はものを考えたり、反省したり、または単に休憩をしたいために、よく一人でいたいと思うものである。 That is different from being lonely, when a person feels sad and cut off. 人が悲しいと感じたり限界だと感じたとき、それは孤独で寂しく感じることとは違う。 However, being with other people is not necessarily a guarantee that one will not feel lonely. けれども、他の人との人生が孤独と感じないとは、必ずしも保証できない、 "I was never so lonely as when I was walking through the crowded streets of Paris," wrote one visitor. "私がパリの雑路を歩いているとき、私は孤独ではなかった"と、ある観光客は書いている。 The point is that we need to have contact with the right people ― those who are important to us. ポイントは、私たちは適切な人々との接触を必要としている - 私たちにとって重要な人々との。 お願いします。

• 意味を教えてください

My wife and I adopted our grandsons, 10 and 12, due to our daughter's long history of drug addiction and arrests spanning over 13 years. She is again working and has set up house with another man. She wants to regain visits with the boys, but I am resisting getting back into the cycle of visits on a lot of different levels. regain visitsとgetting back into the cycle of visits on a lot of different levelsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

Why did you half to open a dispute on Paypal? Do you thank I will not give you your money back? You don't even give me a change to help, with the host. You are a real piece of work.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a tendency to either platonic attachments or to secret clandestine relationships, with people you are totally captivated by, enthralled by, but suffer with long periods of waiting for the return on your investment of love. But life can be as lonely as it is beautiful with such a relationship.. You need the dream in your heart or the world is a lonelier place to live