• ベストアンサー

この胸のときめきを(プレスリー)の歌詞 教えてください。

すみません。プレスリーの「この胸のときめきを」の歌詞のなかで Just be closing in.の意味がわかりません。 下記です。宜しくお願いします。  *You don’t have to say you love me ★★Just be closing in  ★★

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • kenjamin
  • ベストアンサー率41% (52/126)
回答No.2

私も"Just be closing in"を耳にしたことはあります。 この場合、”でも、もう少し近くいて欲しい!”ではないでしょうか? close inは近づくという意味があります。

churu-
質問者

お礼

kenjamin様、 早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 大変助かりました。そこだけがちょっとわからなかったものですから。

その他の回答 (1)

• go_urn
  • ベストアンサー率57% (938/1643)
回答No.1

こんにちは! You don't have to say you love me Just be close at hand ですね。 近くにいてくれさえしたら... http://www.mp3lyrics.org/e/elvis-presley/you-dont/

churu-
質問者

お礼

go_urn様、 歌詞カードに質問時の文が書いてあったのですが、 インターネットで調べましたら、おっしゃるとおり Just be close at hand がありました。 この意味は辞書でひいてみつかりました。  Original(私の所に無いのですが)を聞きにいきましたら close at hand になっていました。  もしかして本当の(原文では)just closing in となっていて  歌った人がclose at hand と歌われたのかな??と思ったりしました。   どうもありがとうございました。  

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

Ain't no personal thing, boy But you have got to stay away Far, far away from my heart, my heart Don't you know what your kiss is doing Let me tell it to you from the start, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end Baby You've been hanging around, boy And you have started sinking in Whoah, baby you're way out of line now Unaware how this all got started Let me tell it to you one more time, boy I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I learned something about myself (Last night) Last night with you I knew I didn't want nobody else And you're scaring me to death now, baby I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end No I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby, yeah I'll fight you to the end I don't want to fall in love No, no Love cuts just like a knife You make the knife feel good Baby I'll fight you to the end I don't wanna fall in love.

• プレスリーのこの曲のタイトルを教えてください。

プレスリーが歌っているスローバラードな曲で 歌詞の最初は「ドント***ソウ・セイ~アイ・ノウ・イッツ・オーバー・・・・」という曲のタイトルを教えてください。 ヒアリングが得意でないので***の部分は良く聞き取れません。単語1語が入ります。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 「この歌詞はとても切ないですね」はpaifulを話すのは間違いですか?

「この歌詞はとても切ないですね」はpaifulを話すのは間違いですか? If I try to say in English " この歌詞は切ないですね”、is it wrong to say like this below ? 歌詞が切ないですね....だから、好きです! This lyrics of the song seems a painfully sad? singing voice...so I love it ★☆ painful ( adj) How should I try to tell you " この曲は切ないですね” ? http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/painful I 'd be greatful if you could answer my question in English. I'm sorry !

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• この歌のタイトルもしくはシンガー

古い洋楽なんですが、 ’love me love me say that you love me' 'pretend to love me ' という歌詞(間違ってたらごめんなさい) のタイトルかシンガーを知りたいのです。 けっこう有名でポップなかんじです。 情報が少なくて申し訳ありません。

• ビートルズの歌詞で不明点があります。

ビートルズの「Can’t buy me love」の歌詞で、「Say you don’t need no diamond ring、I will be satisfied」と有りますが、don’t と no の二重否定なので、結局「ダイヤの指輪がほしい」の意になって、歌全体の意図(お金で愛は買えない)と矛盾する様に思います。 英語の歌詞表現に詳しい方、教えて下さい。