• 締切済み

和訳お願いします。

morrievの回答

• morriev
  • ベストアンサー率18% (59/327)
回答No.1

Spin' 回転する round 回る carousel回る when 時 horse馬 screwed繋ぐ  なので、 「馬が繋がれていない時に回転木馬を回せ」という意味だと思います。 何かの諺みたいですね。 どんなメールの内容だったの分かりませんが、 前後の文脈で意味が通じていますでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Teaching abroad means living and working in a country that isn’t your own, where you might not speak the native language or have fully acclimated to the culture. have fully acclimated to the cultureですが、否定はかかっていませんよね?全体を和訳するとどうなるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 できたら回答いただけたら、ありがたいです。 「 It is a very good idea, especially since you are saying that there isn’t good advertisement there in Japan with photos and videos and the quality isn’t as good. 」

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文の和訳を教えてください。 You believed that you lived in a land where the children were free, where it didn’t matter whether you were a boy or a girl because neither could limit your choices — not when you were a kid, not when you grew up. now when ~ のところがわかりません。

• 英文の正確な和訳よろしくお願いします

TOIEC(part2)のコツの説明が英語で分かりません。出来ればでかまわないので正確な和訳お願い致します。 Listen for time markers in yes/no questions. A time marker is any word that helps you determine when an action occurs. The plane is always on time,isn't it? Can you tell me when the movie begins? Do you think that the flight will be late? Have the other flights been canceled yet? You were supposed to leave a week ago, weren't you? Is it possible to finish this today? Your cruise took longer than you thought,didn't it? I suppose they'll serve dinner on your flight,won't they? 全部でなくてかまわないので和訳お願い致します。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳 followed

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) ※ followed = 理解・遵守・使う という意味があります。この場合、良い語彙は何ですか This fundamental principle isn't widely followed in Japan. この基本原則は、日本では広く??されられていない。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

In other words, it sounds like what you're really scared of isn't so much that you couldn't hack it in the Air Force,http://community.sparknotes.com/2015/10/14/auntie-sparknotes-should-i-join-the-military-so-i-can-go-to-college 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 I am sorry, it is pot possible to refund your credit card for the return shipping cost since you've placed your order with the Amazon marketplace. Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order, you'll see eligible funds automatically applied. The balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see the gift card balance there).

• 和訳お願いします

タイトルの通りです See you in your dream...     I'll be yours   知り合いにこのようなメールを頂きました この言葉が異様に気になったのですが、教えてくれません 自分で調べても、最初の英文しか分かりませんでした どうか和訳お願いします

• 和訳して下さい!!

和訳して下さい!! 1. Your vocabulary at age 45 is three times as great as when you graduated from college. At 60, your brain possess almost four times as much information as it did. 2. He is great senior to me in respect of service. 3. There is nothing would like better than a visit to the zoo. 4. The mob gathered round the car like so many files. 5. I must admit that my son is not much of a scholar.

専門家に質問してみよう