新校舎に入ってみる気にはなれなかった

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新校舎に入る気になれなかった。出た学校ではないという寂しさを感じたからです。
  • 若い人たちは将来のために貯金するよりも現在の生活を楽しむことにお金を使おうとします。
  • 英作文の添削をお願いします。間違い箇所の指摘や訂正をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします

出来れば間違い箇所の指摘、訂正をお願いします。 1.私は新校舎に入ってみる気にはなれなかった。1つには、これはもう私の出た学校ではないという寂しさがあったためである。 I didn't feel like entering the new school building.One reason was there was sadness that it was not what I had graduated from. 2.今や家屋の値段が高くなりすぎたので、若い人たちは将来のために貯金するよりは、むしろ現在の生活を楽しむことにお金を使おうとする。 Young people prefer to spend their money enjoying themselves rather than saving it for the future, because the price of houses are too high now. よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

見た感じグラマーのミステイクは1つだけ。 the priceS of houses ARE あとは特に問題ないと思います。 気になったところは One reason was that と that をいれたほうがややすっきりします。 There was sadness などの言い回しは客観的描写になるケースが多いです。例えば there was sadness in her eyes など。 I felt sadness that... に置き換えても良いと思います。 さいごの Now は Nowadays などでもよいです。

hanawopun
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました!できれば今後とも添削お願いします

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削お願いできますか?

久しぶりに英作文書いてみました。具体的に誤りや、より良い表現などを添削してもらえたら嬉しいです。当方は大学生です。 昨今の若者は、店頭で商品を買うより、できれば同じものを自動販売機で買いたがる。そうすればわざわざ店員と口をきく必要がないというわけだ。手間を省いていると言ってしまえばそれまでだが、他人との接触をわずらわしいと感ずる心理も見え隠れして、少々気になるところである。 In present days, young people tend to use a vendind machine rather than visit a shop if both of them keep same goods. The reason is that vending machines do not demand of the young the trouble to communicate with salesclerks. Although it is possible to regard the behaviour of them as saving time, I cannot help being worried about their reluctance to get in touch with others.

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)それは、机の引出しの奥に忘れていたものだった。 (2)私は、引き出しの奥に突っ込んだ指先が触れた瞬間に、それが何であるかを理解した。 (3)凶器。それは私たちの間でそう呼ばれていた。 (4)いやむしろ、狂気、と呼ぶべきだったかもしれない。 (5)それは、手にする者すべての理性を失わせ、他者への暴力へと駆り立てるものであったからである。(6)まるで、Dr.ジキルを残忍なMr.ハイドへと変貌させたあの薬のように。 (1)It is the thing I had left in the heart of the drawer. (2)As soon as my finger stuck there touched it , I understood what it was. (3)It had been called a weapon among us. (4)We should probably have called it insanity rather than a weapon. (5)That's because it had made the owners lose reason and driven them violent against others. (6)It had acted like that medicine that made Dr.Jekyll into Mr.Hyde, who was brutal. 時制はどうでしょうか。 (2)の、・・・を理解した を過去の基準として、以下をそれ以前の過去と考え、完了形にしました。

• 英作文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。

自分なりに英作文をつくってみたのですが、いまいちあっているかどうか自信がありません。 どなたかご教授いただけないでしょうか・ (1)その建物は東京タワーとちょうど同じ高さだ。 (原級を用いて) The building is as high as Tokyo Tower. (2)僕の兄さんは君の兄さんと背の高さが同じだ。 (原級を用いて) My brother is as tall as your brother. (3)彼は私ほどお金を使わなかった。 (原級を用いて) I did not spend money as much as him. (4)彼女は昔よりも歌を歌うのがうまい。 (原級を用いて) She sings much better now than she used to. (5)彼は旧友に会い損なってがっかりしていた。 (不定詞を用いて) He was disappointed to fail to meet an old friends. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 150語位の英作文の添削お願いします。

25日提出なのですが、学校の宿題で英作文をしなければならないため、どうぞ添削よろしくお願いいたします。 英語 I like Roman Kachanov very much. He is a Russian movie director who mainly directed Mitten and Cheburashka. There are several reasons why I like his works. First, he directed old warming animated cartoons. So his characters’ moving is all its own and its image is rough like 8mm film. 50 I introduce the plot of Mitten. Agna is a girl who wanted a dog asked her mother to have one. But she wasn’t allowed it. So she made a pet of her mitten instead of a dog. Incredible, it turned into a real dog. In the story, the dog challenged a race. First, he was the fastest but he tangled up his woolen tail in a fence. So he was last. I was sad to watch depression Mitten. Second, although they are short stories but it leaves a profound impression. Although Mitten is a charming story but it includes sadness details. Cold color and modern apartment, having a fetish about cleanliness mother, nostalgic music. Addition to pretty Mitten is a mere fancy. He directed other stories which left sadness in my heart. So I can’t forget the stories.And not only Mitten but other his characters are loved by the people all over the world because his characters are very charm. So I love him works. I hope to be taken over his look in which love is put in the movies in the future. 私はロマン・カチャーノフが好きです。彼はロシアの映画監督です。なぜかというと、私はミトンやチェブラーシカが好きだからです。始めに、一つ一つのコマを撮影したこま取りアニメなので、音楽や映像も粗いのですが、動きが独特で可愛らしく、暖かさがあるからです。ミトンのお話は、少女アーニャが、犬が欲しいけれど買ってもらえずに代わりにミトンを可愛がっていたら、それが犬になるというお話です。犬(ミトン)は話の中でレースに挑むのですが、尻尾の毛糸が柵に絡まってしまい、一番速かったのに負けてしまいます。しょんぼりしたミトンの様子に胸が詰まります。ミトンは、短い話ですが印象深い物語です。寒色のモダンなマンションと潔癖症の母親、さらにはミトンが幻想であることなど、切ないディティールが心に残ります。 他にも作品はありますが、どの話も胸がきゅんとなる切なさがあり、見たあとは忘れなくなります。そんな彼のチャーミングなキャラクターは世界中の人々から愛されています。 ロマン・カチャーノフの作品が私は大好きです。彼の映画への、愛がこもったまなざしが、これからも映画界で受け継がれていくことを願っています。 英語では主張→理由なので、日本語では支離滅裂な文章になってしまいましたが、どうかご了承ください。

• 大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。

大学受験対策用の自由英作文なのですが、添削よろしくお願いします。 テーマは「思い出に残っているプレゼント」です。 I much remember that my aunt bought me a very expensive wallet for my entering high school. Before that,I used shabby one and I had no money to buy such expensive one. So,I was much pleased with the wallet and the longer I have used it,the more I have liked it. I desire to use it for a long time and am very grateful to her. 加えて、質問があるのですが、 第4文のthe longer~以下ですが「長く使えば使うほど愛着がわいてきた」の意訳で書いたのですが時制は現在完了でいいでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 テーマ:いじめに対するアドバイス 条件 ・150words以上 ・3パラグラフ構成以上 ・序論・本論・結論が明確であること。 These days, the problem of bulling is often picked up on the TV program. Some students choose to kill themselves because they feel that they have no another choice to solve the problem. Other students ceased to go to school and study at home. Still others rely on their parents and their parents speak to child’s teacher or the principal and ask them to tell bully to stop bulling. In my opinion, the best way for being bullied students to solve the problem is just continuing to go to school. Of course, I can understand that their parents worry about child’s safety. However, if parents tell them not to go to school, students never change their thought. In my experience, I did go to school when I was bullied, even though I wanted to quit the school or kill myself. But now, I think it was a good experience for my long life. Since I had been mentally injured a lot, I got my heart strong and when my friends or people related me are in trouble, I can give them more proper advice than other people who had never been bullied. For this reason, even if you feel miserable or feel like killing yourself now, you should go to school. This makes you stronger and some day it will be a good experience for you. (226 words) 結論が短いため主張が弱いとは思うものの、文章展開の仕方や肉付けがうまくできていませんが アドバイスや指摘などいただけるとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 至急!英作文の添削をお願いします

至急!英作文の添削をお願いします 1)私は日曜日にお気に入りの衣料品店によく行き、必ず少なくとも1つは買います。※never fail to do を使用 I often go to a clothing store at Sunday and never fail to buy one. 2)他の店に比べて、その店の衣服は私の好みに合っているのです。※suit を使用 Compared other shop, the store's clothes is suit to my tastes. 3)春になったので、私はジャケットを1着新調したいです。 Being gotten Spring, I want to have a jacket. 4)誕生日用にいくらかお金をもらったので、今度の日曜日にその店に行くのを楽しみにしています。 I get some money to birthday, I look forward to go the shop next Sunday. 5)日曜日なので店はいつものように若者で混んでいます。しかし私は気にしません。※as usualとmind使用 Since it is Sunday, the store is crowded by young people as usual. But I was never mind. 分かっていない部分が多いです。 分詞を使うのかな?とも思いますがよく分かりません。 いくつか英文を挙げてくださると助かります。 アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文について

英作文について 自分の飼っているペットに多くのお金を使う人に対してどう思うか、 あなたの考えを60語以内の英語で書け。 という問題で 私は I don't think using much money on pets isn't good because it waste of money. It is just a self-satisfaction since pets can't understand the value of the money. We should spend money on people who are poor better than that.(41) ここまで書いたのですが、この文の途中に お金をかけるなら飼い主の満足感を優先した浪費よりも、ペット自身の満足感を優先した使い方をするべきだ。 When you use money, you should think of pets' satisfaction rather than owners' (13) という文も入れたくなり、これを入れるとしたらどこに入れるべきだと思いますか? もし、これを入れるとなると元々の文章も若干変わってくるだろうと思うのですが どう変えればいいと思いますか? 回答して下さる方、多少面倒だとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。