• 締切済み

To American students !

kamuyの回答

• kamuy
  • ベストアンサー率32% (51/156)
回答No.2

研究対象の言葉くらい勉強した方が良いのでは? 日米、両国に対しての質問だといいたいのでしたら、日米併記にするべきですし。 回答ですが、私はアメリカの学生を知らないので回答のしようがないです。 残念ですが、帰国子女とか、留学生とかからの回答待ちですね。 …って、誰か英訳してください(涙)

fukanori
質問者

補足

「研究対象の言葉くらい勉強した方が良いのでは?」とは、どういう意味??? 私は日本語苦手なので・・・。でも、日本人から回答されるとは思いませんでした。ステキな御意見ありがとう、評論家さま。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の間違いを教えてください。

By the way, how about the difference of university students between Japanese and American? 「ところで、日本とアメリカの大学生の違いはどうだろうか?」という文を作りたいんですが。上の文でWORDの文書を作ると緑の波線が出てしまいます。間違いを教えてください。

• 疑問詞whoは単数扱い?それとも複数扱い?

少し長くなりますが、お願いします。 http://www.kinsei-do.co.jp/3883/3883_3.pdf のUnit1:University Lifestylesのところの質問2 2. What is your impression of American college lifestyles? For each statement, put a check on the line to indicate your impression. のところに ★ Who has more classes each week? (答えは、American students か Japanese studentsのどちらかにチェックを入れるようになっています。) と出ていたのですが、★の文について次の2つの疑問がわきました。 [疑問1] A:日本の学生とアメリカの学生ではどちらのほうが授業が多いのですか。 B:日本の学生です。 といった文章を日本語に直したいとき、 (1) A:Who has more classes each week,   Japanese students or American students? とするのか (2) A:Who have more classes each week,   Japanese students or American students? と複数扱いにしたほうがいいのでしょうか。意味的に考えるとwhoは複数と判断されるので(2)が正しいということになると思うのですが、Who haveで始まる文章にはあまり出会ったことがないのでどうなんだろうと疑問に思いました。 また、答え方は B:Japanese students (do). でよいのでしょうか。 [疑問2] ちなみに、とある掲示板でこの文章はwhichを使うのが正しいのではというカキコをいただいたのですが、自分としては、 *Which is taller, Jane or Mary? をめぐって http://www1.kcn.ne.jp/~kyagi/yagihome/pre31213.pdf に 4. 人に使う whichの原則 (i) 疑問代名詞whoは人に、whichは物に用いる。 (ii) 不特定の人のグループからの選択を言う場合、whoを使う。 (iii) 特定のグループ内から人の選択を問う場合は、文脈から誰のことを問うていることが明らかな場合 はwhichを使うことが可能であるが、そうでなければwhich one, which of …のように、人のことを問うていることを明らかにする必要がある。 とあったので、この場合whoで良いかと思っていたのですが、間違っているのであれば、なぜwhoではだめなのか、教えてください。

• センター試験問題の質問です

以下の文で質問です。 Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and American rice. この文で、American rice 部分が rice of America では不正解なんですが、 どうしてrice of Americaでは不正解なのか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 次のような"of which"の使い方は正しいのでしょうか

I am interested in the technology of which produce plastics efficiently. とある文章で遭遇したのですが…

• 和訳お願いします

I teach Japanese at community colleges outside Philadelphia in the United States The demographics of my students have completely changed in the past 10 years Until several years ago, the majority of my students were interested in commerce: they were businesspeople, lawyers and doctors. Now, the students enroll in my classes because they are interested in anime, manga, Japanese pop culture, or even video games. Some of the students are also interested in joining the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program. As a result, my classes have become more youthful. I get a completely different atmosphere from these students compared to previous ones. While most have never visited Japan, I feel I can relate to them better. The earlier students, even those who had been to Japan, didn't have as good an understanding of git. Although they often had a lot of knowledge about Japanese culture, they retained a certain detached attitude toward it. However, my new students come into the classroom listening to J-pop and toting backpacks adorned with nime characters. They informally say, "Sensei, ohayo!” On tests, they draw their favorite anime characters and after class they exchange anime DVDs and music I began to realize that these students were absorbing Japanese language and customs directly with their eyes and ears, not trying to intellectualize their experience in the way my previous students often did. Some of the kids learn Japanese intonation and grammar through anime. Of course, this creates problems at time For example, I'll teach: "Kyo wa ii tenki desu ne," and they'll respond "li tenki dayoooo. as if they were anime characters themselves charming, but somewhat inappropriate in this context. you like anime?" I inquired. A few of the many answers are: "Because One of my students said: "I find the unusual storylines refreshing in comparison with racters in anime seem it's fun! "The pictures are so pretty" "Because there's actually a plot and a story the redundant ones of American television and cinema. The characters in anime seem to be more fully developed. The characters fail, learn and grow, so I feel that I can really late. Animation may be the initial attraction for many fans, but its the creative plots and unique storylines that keep us interested

• theが必要な理由

センター試験の過去問です。 Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? (1) American one (2) American rice (3) one of America (4) rice of America (平成6年(本) 第2問 A 問12) 上記の問題の答えは(2)ですが、(4)はthe rice of Americaなら文法的にOK(意味上はNGだが)と参考書にあったのですが、theが必要な理由が分かりません。andの前のrice grown in Japanはtheがないのですからrice of Americaもtheをつける必要が無いように思えるのですが?

• wouldの用法について

I would hope that British understanding of the didtinctive traits exhibited by American people will make easier the cooperation between our two nations on which the peace og the world depends. 上の文のI would hope のwouldは何を表しているのでしょうか。仮定過去でしょうか。もし仮定法過去だったらどのように訳出すればよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I come from Buenos Aires, Argentina and attend Boston University.One-third of the students who attend this school are international students.They come from all over the world, many odaf them from Latin American.There is a large, comfortable cafeteria on campus.I go there every day during school with my friends.Many of them are from Latin American and Spain.For the most part, the American students eat lunch in the cafeteria between noon and two o'clock.I rarely see any of them stay for more than an hour.They get their food and eat as quickly as they can.When they leave, the cafeteria is still full of Latinos.The Latinos linger for several hours talking, laughing, telling stories, and drinking soda and coffee.

• 和訳

The underlying goal of American education is to develop every child to the utmost of his or her own abilities, however great or small these may be,and to give each one a sense of civic and community consciousness. アメリカの教育の基本目標はそれぞれの能力を最大にするためにすべての子供を発達させることだが、、素晴らしくても小さくても… 訳はどうなりますか。教えて下さい。またこういう場合のdevelopはどう訳すと自然ですか。