• 締切済み

多分ボーイズ2メンだと思うのですが。。

題名が知りたくてたまりません。よく結婚式に使われるみたいですが、黒人が数人で歌っているゴスペルっぽくて、最初のイントロは、よくお祝い事とかに「パンパカパーン パンパカパーン♪」ってよく私達が表現するフレーズがありますが、まさにそれで始まるのです。で、最初の歌詞は、多分ですが。。 you ought to me what ?? what to live try to say with the world you ought to thought ・・・・ みたいな感じです。 で、サビはhow will stay with for love (??) みたいな感じだと思います(汗 で、一番最後は I am so in love with you ~♪ みたいに歌っています。 多分boys 2 men だと思うのですが、数年前にCMにも使われていたような気がします。ご存知のかた、ぜひこのタイトルを教えてください!

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Boyz で 結婚式っぽいのだと Marry Me では? Nathan Michael Shawn Wanya のアルバムの16番目

goodtreasure
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。購入等して確認してみます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• どうゆう意味ですか?

・Always love you ・Just want you to stay with me 2つはどうゆう意味ってなんですか?><; 教えてください!

• 歌詞のタイトルがわかりません。

ものすごい渋い声のボーカルで、けっこうアップテンポな曲で・・・ 何回も歌詞の中で”moment here with you”って出てきます。聞こえた感じに書くと・・・ you say go love me (ここからサビ) ファラニブ moment here with you let go a for a play on too stay here tell you make me a love play but the moment here with you let me for I all thing I know ララララ clash went to go that I know エンタ be with you just stay bu the moment here with you サビはこんな感じです。 私は”moment”って言う題名だと思ってました。 よろしくお願いします。

• ハッピィブルーのエンディング曲

映画「ハッピィブルー」(原題 The Pallbearer,グウィネス・パルトロー出演)の最後のクレジットで流れてた曲は何と言うタイトルでしょうか? 歌詞はうろ覚えなのですが、こんな曲でした。 Come a little bit closer, hear what I have to say I'm still in love with you I want to see you dance again I'm still in love with you after all this time

• 翻訳と英語について教えてください。

日本語に翻訳してください(>_<) 話していて内容がごちゃごちゃで意味がわからなくなってしまって... それと、 もしかして相手は私と付き合いたいといっているのですか? Likewiseと言ってしまったのですが 相手はもうこれで付き合ったと勘違いしているでしょうか? ちなみに相手はイギリス人男性です。 相手I would love to be more than friends with you... is that something that might interest you? 私Likewise 相手Really? What have you got in mind gorgeous? ;) 私what do you mean? 相手 I mean, when i say more than friends, and you say likewise, what do you think i mean?

• この歌の発音?教えて下さい

Anna: Okay, can I just, say something crazy? Hans: I love crazy! Anna: All my life has been a series of doors in my face And then suddenly I bump into you Hans: I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause like I've been searching my whole life to find my own place And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue Anna: But with you Hans: But with you Hans: I found my place Anna: I see your face Both: And it's nothing like I've ever known before Love is an open door Love is an open door Love is an open door Anna: With you Hans: With you Anna: With you Hans: With you Both: Love is an open door Hans: I mean it's crazy Anna: What? Hans: We finish each other's Anna: Sandwiches Hans: That's what I was gonna say! Anna: I've never met someone Both: Who thinks so much like me Jinx! Jinx again! Our mental synchronization Can have but one explanation Hans: You Anna: And I Hans: Were Anna: Just Both: Meant to be Anna: Say goodbye Hans: Say goodbye Both: To the pain of the past We don't have to feel it any more Love is an open door Love is an open door Life can be so much more Anna: With you Hans: With you Anna: With you Hans: With you Both: Love is an open door Hans: Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me? Anna: Can I say something even crazier? Yes! Read more: Kristen Bell - Love Is An Open Door Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.

• 洋楽について

Big Time RushのWindowsDown 1DのWhat Makes You Beautiful AllstarWeekendのCome Down With Love Hot Chel Rae のI like it like that The WantedのGlad you came こんな感じの爽やかかつハイテンポなボーイズグループの歌知りませんか バンドでもいいです 女性Voのはいらないです

• 和訳のアドバイスください!

I've always been thinking I knew better than them as belonged to me, and that's a poor sort of life, when you can't look to them nearest to you to help with a bit better thought than what you've got inside you already. ちなみに私が訳したのは、「私は、私に属するそれらより、より知っている。そしてそれは人生の気の毒な一種である。あなたがあなたに一番近いそれらを見つけることが出来ないとき、あなたが既に内部にもっていることより、ほんの少しの良い考えであなたを助けることを私はいつも思っている。」  ですが、なんか今ひとつ意味がわからなく納得できません。nearest to you がthemにかかるのは分かります。 what以下は何らかのthoughtだと思うのですが、、、ヒントを下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽の曲名について

昔の洋楽でサビの部分が タタッタタ say love you タタッタタ say love you~ といった曲の曲名が分からないのですが、どなたかご存知ないでしょうか? 検索したところ、STEVIE WONDERの I JUST CALLED TO SAY I LOVE YOUばかりヒットして希望の曲名が見つかりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 滋賀在住で電力会社の変更を検討しています。変えることで安くなったり、ポイントが付いたりなどの特典があるのであれば変えたほうが良いと思ってシミュレーションをしました。
  • 現在の電力会社は関西電力で、ガス使用は無くオール電化です。1年間の電気代平均は¥16,000で、良く使う時間帯は特に無いですが在宅ワーク解除のため夜間の使用が増えると考えています。
  • シミュレーションの結果、シンエナジーが最も安いと分かりました。実際に電力会社を変更し、安くなった方からのアドバイスや特典などの評価を教えていただきたいです。
回答を見る

専門家に質問してみよう