• ベストアンサー

英語訳をなおしていただけないでしょうか?ごちゃごちゃになってきました

いつもこちらのカテではお世話になります。 日本語を英語に訳していたらだんだんごちゃごちゃになって訳がわからなくなってきてしまいました・・どうか助けていただけないでしょうか お願いします。 自分で英語に直してみましたが、どうもおかしい気がします 間違っていたら訂正お願いします。 レベルセレクターはEasyモードでの銘柄絞り込みを5段階で切り替える。 Level Sector uses the scale from 1 to 5 to pick out the brands by EasyMode. 5がもっとも条件が厳しく、1がもっとも緩い。 5 is the highest level and 1 is the lowest. レベルの切り替えは直接レベルセレクターをクリックするか、○○で1段階ずつ切り替える。 Click and Level Sector directly or use ○○ to swich the level step by step. もっとも緩いレベル1でもManual MODE に設定しているので、ハイローバンド・ギャッププレイの基本条件を満たす銘柄に絞り込まれている。 The brands that the basial condition is filled, is picked out because the lowest level one is all set even if its the lowest level.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

私なら下記のようにすると思います。 Level Sector uses a condition scale of 1 to 5 to pick out brands on Easy mode. '5' is the strictest condition, and '1' is the looeset one. もっとも緩いレベル1でもManual MODE に設定しているので、ハイローバンド・ギャッププレイの基本条件を満たす銘柄に絞り込まれている。 Manual Mode is set even at the loosest Level 1, thus the brands are picked out under the basic condition of HLBGP. あとはいいと思います。

pinkdiamond
質問者

お礼

seegrammarさま いつも本当にありがとうございます!!もうわけがわからなくなって きていたので、大変助かりました。 seegrammarさまの英語はネイティブですね・・感心していつも見ています。 100ポイントくらい差しあげたいくらいの気持ちです。 本当にありがとうございました。 また困ってどうしようもなくなったらよろしくお願いします!!!

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

再度訂正ですが、 the brands の定冠詞はいらないと思います。 At Level 1, Manual Mode is set and thus brands are picked out under the basic condition of HLBGP.

pinkdiamond
質問者

お礼

seegrammarさま 何度もありがとうございます!本当に助かります。 seegrammarさまのほかの方への回答もひそかにチェックして 改めて学習する毎日です。 大変勉強になります。また是非お力を貸してください。

回答No.3

訂正があります。 loosest をタイポしてます。 あと、thus などは副詞なので厳密には 接続詞を前につけないとだめですね。すみません。よく見ると英語では even が余計かもしれませんね、それで意味が十分通じるなら。日本語の「でも」を訳したわけですが必要なければとってもいいでしょう。the loosest も繰り返しになるならとっても良いかもしれません。 At Level 1, Manual Mode is set and thus the brands are picked out under the basic condition of HLBGP. としたほうがシンプルと思います。

回答No.1

なにか特殊な機器の説明のようですね。 >レベルセレクターはEasyモードでの銘柄絞り込みを5段階で切り替える。 Level Sector uses the scale from 1 to 5 to pick out the brands by EasyMode. まず主語がなにになるかを整理しましょう。日本文ではレベルセレクターが主語のように見えますが、実はこの日本語厳密に言うとおかしくないですか?「レベルセレクターは... 切り替える」ではなく「(ユーザーは)レベルセレクターを使って... 切り替えることができる」というのが正しいと思います。ですから英文は The user (もしくはYou でもいいと思います。)can chose five level of brand selection at Esy mode by Level Selector. (銘柄絞込みという日本語の意味が機器がわからないのでいまいちイメージがわかりません。意味によってはもっといい訳がありそうです。) >5がもっとも条件が厳しく、1がもっとも緩い。 5 is the highest level and 1 is the lowest. これはこれで十分通じると思います。strict (厳しい)や looser (緩い)など単語がありますがやはり機器の機能がわからないので。 >レベルの切り替えは直接レベルセレクターをクリックするか、○○で1段階ずつ切り替える。 Click and Level Sector directly or use ○○ to swich the level step by step. これもやはり主語が必要ですね。 You can shift level with clicking Level selector or with using OO if you want shift it step by step. という感じでいかがでしょうか。 >もっとも緩いレベル1でもManual MODE に設定しているので、ハイローバンド・ギャッププレイの基本条件を満たす銘柄に絞り込まれている。 The brands that the basial condition is filled, is picked out because the lowest level one is all set even if its the lowest level. だいぶ苦戦しているようですね。 Even with setting level 1, still on Manual mode so that only brand which match to basic condition of high and low band gap play will be picked up. やはりハイローバンド・ギャッププレイという専門用語?をあまり理解していませんのでご参考まで。

pinkdiamond
質問者

お礼

RubberDuckyさま 回答本当にありがとうございました!! ごちゃごちゃとややこしい文章を助けてくださってありがとうございました。また是非よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳が分かりません。

Our hair replacement systems are custom-made and manufactured with the same level of care and craftsmanship that you’re used to wearing right now. that以下についてわからないことがあります。 関係詞なら、that以下がどこか欠けているのですが、 この場合は、なんでしょうか。 また、以下の文が訳しにくくて困ってます。、 The difference is we cut out the middle man to save you time and money! 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文訳です。

the forestry sector is strong due to firm demand out of China この文を訳しているのですが、これは 「林業部門は中国からの需要により好調である」 というような意味になるのでしょうか?

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.

• 英語の訳について分からないことがあります。

The weather is fantastic. She is good at her work and has had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo wouldbecome a big hit. He placed a large order with her company, and the shampoo will be on store shelves by March at the latest. この二つの文について訳を教えてください。 また、newest line というのはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m

The Asian,Latin,Mediterranean,and vegetarian diet are favored by some health professionals in preference to the USDA Food Pyramid. Search the Web to find out the details of two of these diets and compare them with the Food Pyramid. What are the major differences in the diets? Find out why the alternative diets are favored by some health professionals. この文を日本語にしたいです。英語が苦手なので困っています。どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• この英訳を、直していただけないでしょうか?

いつもお世話になります。 これらの文章は、あるソフトの使い方を解説しているのですが 英語で書いてほしいと、外国人に頼まれて困っています。 自力で直してみましたが、おかしいと思うところがありましたら 直していただけないでしょうか? かならずお礼させていただきます。よろしくお願いします ↓ ↓ それぞれのボタンをクリックすると、下線の有無などで表示する銘柄を切り替える。 if you click the bottun, you can switch the brands with under line. 全ての銘柄を表示。 display all brands. トリガーおよび、○○の条件に当てはまる銘柄を表示 display the trigger and the condition of ○○ トリガーの条件に当てはまる銘柄を表示 display the brands match with trigger`s condition トリガーの条件(ロングの場合) trigger`s condition (long) マーケット開始時に3つの移動平均線の上にある it is on the 3 moving averages when the market opens. 前日のローソク足本体の安値が、ハイバンドより低い位置にある the lowest candle stick of the previous day is on the lower place. 始値が前日のギャップと今日のギャップの上にある the opening price is on the gap and the previous day`s gap

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

An Andean ’’supergrain" known as quinoa is soaring in popularity across the world――the wholesale price jumping sevenfold since 2000 ― and has been a boon to the poor farmers here in the dry and rocky soils of Bolivia's semiarid highlands where most of it grows. The diminutive seed of the flowering plant, which powered Inca armies only to be elbowed aside by the wheat preferred by colonizing Spaniards , is unmatched in nutritional value. President Evo Morales ' government had deemed quinoa a “strategic" foodstuff, essential to this poverty-afflicted nation's food security. It is promoting the grain and has included quinoa in a subsidized food parcel for pregnant women. Yet the higher prices quinoa is fetching have had an unanticipated impact where the grain is grown. Some local children are showing signs of malnutrition because their parents have substituted rice and noodles for quinoa in the family diet, said Walter Severo, president of a quinoa producer's group in southwest Bolivia. “Only 10 percent of it stays in Bolivia. The other 90 percent gets exported, “said Rural Development Minister Nemecia Achacollo. “Quinoa provides 10 essential amino acids, is loaded with minerals and has a high protein content――between 14 and 18 percent. The U.N. Food and Agricultur e Organization said it is so nutritious it can be substituted for mother's milk. “This food is about the most perfect you can find for human diets," said Duane Johnson, a 61 year―old former Colorado State agronomist who helped introduce it to the United States three decades ago. Quinoa isn't a cereal. It's a seed that is eaten like a grain, but is gluten―free and more easily digestible than corn, wheat, rye, millet and sorghum. And it can be substituted for rice in just about anything―front soup to salad to pudding to bread. Quinoa has been cultivated in the Andean highlands since 3000 B.C., and grows natively from Chile north to Colombia, mostly in Peru and Bolivia. In 2000, Bolivia exported l,439 metric tons valued at $1.8 million (148.66 million yen). In 2009,exports totaled 14,500 tons, worth more than $25 million(2,064 billion yen), principally to the U.S., Japan and Europe.

• 英語訳お願いします。

Check points for a proposed design. (1)Where are the metrology and force loops and how are they shared? (2)Are there any heat source and,if so,what are their likely effects? (3)Is the design symmetrical and are the alignment principles obeyed. (4)What other sources of error are likely to be encountered and can they be reduced by using compensation or nulling? 分かる範囲でいいので、よろしくお願いします。