• 締切済み

友人のメール(英語)の一部を教えてください

友人のメールの中に下記のような内容がありました。最初の部分はブランクのCD と DVD についての記述だと思いますが、その後は全く何のことか、、、、?、分かりません。特にmail-in rebatesって何か?分かりません。この英文でピンとこられる方、教えてください。 I have used up as many as 10 out of 25 and so far noproblem whatsoever with writing them with data. AllI can hope now is that I am getting my $10 mail-inrebate. I had only experienced 3 instances in thepast when I had failed to receive mail-in rebates.That's pretty good considering checks are mailed to menot enclosed in any envelopes. So the amount on eachcheck can be seen by the mailman who makes thedelivery. The biggest check that I had received frommail-in rebate was $85.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#54559
noname#54559
回答No.1

http://www.ottotto.com/diary/old1/23.html ↑メイル・イン・リベイトについて書いてあります。

jankone
質問者

補足

有難う御座います。mail-in rebate については、わかりました。処で、日本にもあるのでしょうか?次の英文に意味は? 郵便の配達の人に額が見えるので、、、、、(この後は何が省略されているのでしょう?)。 So the amount on eachcheck can be seen by the mailman who makes thedelivery.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。アメリカ人の大学生からのメール内容です。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。アメリカ人の大学生からのメール内容です。 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 I understand that and I am in total agreement. So is that a yes you are going to work out something with me so that I can get both bags? If not I may only be able to get one because I am starting college as a freshman soon (in 2 weeks) and won't be working.

• 英語のメール、、、

スイマセン、ペンパルからメールを貰ったんですが、ちょっと意味のわからない事かいてあるんです・・・なぜ自分は日本の女性に興味があるのかという理由を書いてくれたのですが、意味がわかりません。わかる方お願いします。 She was so Beautiful that I did not want to shut my eyes until the scene was over. After the movie I went to sleep. Suddenly I saw the same girl in my dream. Except she was in a white dress and jade rose petals fell this time. (I wish I finished that dream) Suddenly I woke up. I was late for shcool. TO make it worse it was raining the next day. As I got to school I noticed that many people were wearing rain coats. But the strange part was this: Every one had a hoody and umbrella. As they took them down I noticed that almost all of them were"JAPANESE"! I had been in that school for almost a year and I had never noticed I had Japanese fellow students. It was so surprising that I could not close my mouth! I wanted to talk to them but I did not know what to say. I could not speak. I did not want to sound stupid. But now that I have met you I know exactly what to say. It was something I could never say because I was so much in love with the beauty they have, that I was stunned. SO Now I have met you I will say what I could not say then........."HELLO"!

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

I suppose, I really don't know what the word means. ooh study abroad, that'll be fun. I've always wanted to do that but never had the opprotunity with how schooling went. Oh computer programming..I'm no good at that either. I am glad we are able to communicate well as well. Yes, we have Honda here.. I don't know what companies are japanese here, sorry, never really knew what's what when it comes to that stuff. of course we'll keep in touch :) (相手) これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! Thanks a lot for your reply. I suppose that fustian?? In English means the same as "exaggerated" due to my poor English ability, is that right? I hope I will study abroad with English in near future if I can. Yeah, that’s got to suck,but try our best with each other in first year. Thank you for the encouragement. Information science, we can program with the computer,but I can’t understand it at all. Anyway I’m very happy to communicate well between us as the fateful encounter. By the way, is there a Japanese company in your state, Honda etc? Let’s keep in touch. (自分) ↑ fustian?? what does that mean?? oh English, what you going to do with it? ha ha, first year all over, wow, that's got to suck. I am one and I hate it. Well good luck with that hope it turns out well for you. Information science, what exactly can you do with that? (相手)

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

fustian?? what does that mean?? oh English, what you going to do with it? ha ha, first year all over, wow, that's got to suck. I am one and I hate it. Well good luck with that hope it turns out well for you. Information science, what exactly can you do with that? (相手) これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!!                              ↑ Many thanks for the thought. Yes, a fateful encounter but a bit fustian?As expected,you had class.“ it was as boring as ever but I still managed to learn some things”,You did a good job! ha ha. right now it’s mostly general education... I see... Yes,I’m a student as well.I major in information science.But it’s super boring for me.So I’m going to enter another university and major in language(English) next time.Then I’m afraid I’ll be a first-year student again... OMG (自分)                              ↑ Well I hope you had a nice rest. three hours?! oh wow that is not a lot of sleep time. A fateful encounter hmm. Yes I had class today, it was as boring as ever but I still managed to learn some things ha ha. Truthfully I finish my first year in june so right now it's mostly just general education.. You're a student as well right? What are you studying? (相手)

• ebay落札  paypal支払い後の変なメール

ebay落札後にpaypalで支払い後よく意味が理解できないメールが届きました。初めてpaypalを利用します。paypalとebayから支払い完了のメールは届きました。メールの内容は以下のとおりです。わかる方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 This member has a question for you. Dear ××××, Hi I have problem with my paypal account My paypal account has been limited and I cannot access fund in my paypal account Would it possible for you to open case on eBay item not received so that you can get your money back as soon as possible I cannot continue this sale I hope you can understand Please open dispute as soon as possible so that you can get your money back - (出品者)

• 接続詞などについて教えてください。

以下について教えてください (1)目的を表す接続詞で、  so that...may(can/will)~  in order that...may~  in case...(should)~  があると思います。 これらの may/can/will/should はそれぞれの意味できちんと訳すべきですか? 特に may と should は, 「~かもしれない/~してもよい」「~すべきだ」というふうに訳すと 文的に変になるときがあるように思うのですが… たとえば、これを訳すとするとどうなるのでしょうか。 I must be careful so that I might not catch a cold. (2)以下のような文があります   She had scarcely gone out before it began to rain. = As soon as she went out, it began to rain. 上の文は had gone で過去完了形、beforeの副詞節は過去形なのに対し、 下の文はas soon as の副詞節は過去形…と、まずこういう見方でよいでしょうか? これの理由を解説していただきたいです。 時制に関して理解が浅いので、もしよければその点も詳しく教えていただければうれしいです。 お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

Had Meeting with Tanzanian Centeral bank and we have cleared all questions so I was promised that I can release the Name of the Bank before the weekend. So Finaly we can put that to rest very soon

• 英語

1. 〇〇に住んでいた。と言うときのちがい  どれが良くて、また何が違うのか。 I had stayed in 〇〇 I had stay in 〇〇 I was lived in 〇〇 I was live in 〇〇 I stayed in 〇〇 I was in 〇〇 2. May, might, should, canの違い

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

翻訳サイトを使ったんですが上手くいきませんでした。 かっこよく訳して下さい。 I can tell that you've never been true to me, I can smell that you're acting so fearfully, I can hear that you' re hoping I want to hear, I can feel the alarm above ringing in me, I can touch as I know you don't feel a thing, I can pray, but I know you commit a sin, I can sense now it all become clear to see, You're no good, and you mean no good, treacherously.