• ベストアンサー

この英訳って・・・。

alamoanaの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • alamoana
  • ベストアンサー率43% (28/65)
回答No.4

★alamoana★と申します。 [和訳] あなたのやさしさは,私たちのまわりに満ちあふれています。 鳥たちのさえずり,風のささやきによって, あなたが私たちにすばらしい家庭を与えてくださる愛情と あなたの偉大さを私が日々思い起こせるようにしてください。 [解説] 私の訳は,mickjey2さんとEivisさんの中間です。 all around us の解釈は,Eivisさんと同じで, let の解釈はmickjey2さんと同様です。 all around ~ は,慣用句だと思います: ■There were flowers all around the house. (その家の周りは花でいっぱいだった) また,letがletsになっていないことから, これがYour goodnessにかかるのではなくて, ■Let ~ do (~に…させてください) という命令文だということがわかります。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

詩の形式なので、日本語に直すのが難しいです…!日本語訳をお願いします。 BELOVED SANAT KUMARA Sanat Kumara, gracious Lord and King- Before your throne, our homage now we bring. Offerings and gifts of humble service true, Reverence and gratitude to God for you! Humbly we bow before your glorious throne, Clothe us in love and make us all your own! Give us your courage, strength and patience rare; Flood through us Venus’ love for all to share. Flood us with light, sustain us by your power, Give us your wisdom, guide us every hour, Seal us in peace- in love’s own God-control; Let your great wings of love our worlds enfold. You are God’s glory, majesty and grace! Your patient care has held for Earth her place. All through the ages that have gone before- Your love has been for Earth the open door. Now lift our Earth from strain and stress today, Free all her life - so earnestly we pray! Forces of nature, elementals, too, Sanat Kumara, dear! ALL call to you! Glory and honor unto you belong! Let all men free you now in grateful song! Let all that lives upon this planet raise Heart, soul and spirit to your name in praise! Great Central Sun, your gifts of love we call. For our dear friend of Light and Lord of All! Bless his dear Venus - Goddess from the Sun; Bless their dear planet and all life thereon!

• 英訳おねがいいいたします。

Making a tape template of the head which can be seen through and drawn upon is an ideal way to show us the exact contours of your head. の訳を教えてください。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Apple Music: Please Add Song Credits to your Platform! With the touch of a button we can stream tracks, explore genres, artists and albums, and even read the lyrics of the songs we listen to within the Apple Music platform...but nowhere can listeners find the names of the songwriters, musicians, engineers and producers who created the music. It's not just about giving credit where credit is due, it’s about giving us the experience we want as music consumers.

• 英訳 周りの人のオーラがくすむ

いつもありがとうございます。 ちょっと長めの文章で申し訳ございません。 作成してみましたが、添削、わからない表現のご教授をお願いできませんでしょうか。 また、やりとりがわかりやすいように、センテンス事にナンバリングさせていただきました。 ☆遠距離恋愛中の彼を想定して書いています。 1. あなたに会って以来、写真をみるとオーラみたいのを感じる。あなたから出る光がセクシーで、黙っていても人を惹きつける光のオーラがある。 I feel something like aura you have when I look at your photo since I met you. That light you have is sexy and aura of light to fascinate people even if you are silent. 2. あなたの素材が100点とするでしょ。 あなたが笑顔になるでしょ?そうすると。150~200点になるの。 Your nature is one hundred points, perfect mark, isn't it? Or Giving your nature is one hundred points, perfect mark, 「とするでしょ」のニュアンスは、「と仮定する」Givingでしょうか? When you smile, that gets 150-200 points. 3. 周りの人のオーラがくすむ。 Aura of people around you looks dark and dull. だから自信をもって笑って。 Please smile with confidence. 4. でも、私は、ちょっとやきもち焼くけどね。 But, I'm jealous of people around you. 私は、あなたの笑顔が見れないから。 Because I cannot see your smile. どうぞよろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• OrleansのDance With Me。

本当は音楽のカテゴリーがいいと思われますが、リスニングの事なのでこちらにしました。OrleansのDance With Me という有名な曲が有ります。今度披露宴で急遽歌う事になり、以下の部分の正しい歌詞がどうしても知りたいのです。私には何度聞いても下記の様に聞こえます。どなたかこの曲をご存知の方、正しい歌詞を教えて下さい。もしくは歌詞の全部が見れるサイトを教えて下さい。私はOrleans、Dance With Me、Lyricsの3つで検索掛けましたが出て来ませんでした。他にも色々やってるのですが・・・。宜しくお願い致します。 Can't you see the music is just starting? はthe music has just stared Fantasy could never be so giving はbe so killing Pick your feet up, and kick your feet upは Pick the beet up, and kick your feet up Starry eyes, and love is all around はStarry eyes, and love is all around us

• 英訳お願いします。

英語苦手で辞書を片手に調べてみましたが全くわかりません・・・ 「First of all I Realize of Faith that what you've gave to 5 of us. That special "Faith" makes us more special,tight Membership. And potentialities of improvement. I'll say thank you for the blessing to drop the nightmares we had.」 よろしくお願いします。

• (300) Finish your work……この英文はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか

(1)Finish your work and return home ahead of him, and do not let the dark cloud from heaven wrap round you and make your body clammy and soak your clothes. (2)Avoid it; for this is the hardest month, wintry, hard for sheep and hard for men. (3)In this season let your oxen have half their usual food, but let your man have more; for the helpful nights are long. (4)Observe all this until the year is ended and you have nights and days of equal length, and Earth, the mother of all, bears again her various fruit. 次の文章は“Works and Days” by Evelyn Whiteの一節です。 (1)(2)(3)(4)は連続した文章です。試し訳と語彙について質問します。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)Finish your work and return home ahead of him, and do not let the dark cloud from heaven wrap round you and make your body clammy and soak your clothes. (その時は)お前の仕事を止めて、彼(Boreas)が(吹く)の前に家に帰れ。そして、その天からの黒い雲に巻きこまれないようにしろ、それから、(お前)体をじとじとさせたり、衣服を濡らさないようにしろ。 <質問> (a) and do not let the dark cloud from heaven wrap round youにつ いて Let the cloud wrap round you;「巻き込ませるな」という文です。     「巻きこまれないようにしろ」でよいでしょうか。 (b) and (let do not) make your body clammy and soak your clothes.     について    命令文とは考えられない。(let do not)の省略と考えました。 理由はandで結ばれているからですが、もしelse文なら、shall makeと なるだろうと考えました。正しいでしょうか。 (2)Avoid it; for this is the hardest month, wintry, hard for sheep and hard for men. それを避けろ。これは(*)一番厳しい月で、冬らしく、羊にも厳しいし、人間にも厳しい。 (*) Lenaeon;二月 本書の脚注1321にある。 (3)In this season let your oxen have half their usual food, but let your man have more; for the helpful nights are long. この時季には、お前の雄牛にいつもの餌の半分を与えるとよい。 <質問> (c) let your oxen have half their usual food この文は命令、呼びかけ、提案のどれなのか、よく分からない。    「すると良い」としました。正しいでしょうか (4)Observe all this until the year is ended and you have nights and days of equal length, and Earth, the mother of all, bears again her various fruit. この年が終わり、(お前が)昼と夜の長さが同じになり、そして、地球、万の母が再び色々な実を結ぶまで、こうした全てのことを良く見ておくのだ。 <質問> (d)until the year is ended and (until) you have nights and days of equal lengthについて     (until)を挿入しました。正しいでしょうか。 *省略が多い。叙事詩の特色と思われる。

• デポジットについての英訳で困っています

キャンセルポリシーのところに All reservations require an advance deposit. If you need to cancel your reservation, you must contact us and obtain a cancellation number at least 48 hours prior to the designated check-in time and arrival date to receive a refund of your deposit. If you made your reservation online, changes or cancellations should also be made online. とありましたが、予約の48時間前のキャンセルであれば、デポジットが返金されるという事なのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 英訳をお願いします><

アメリカのホストファミリーからのメールです。 一部自分では訳せない部分があったので、 英語が得意な方、訳すのを手伝っていただけませんでしょうか。 お願いします! We have enjoyed having Yuri here. It has brought back many fond memories of our association with you last summer and made us miss you all the more. I told Virginia yesterday as we took Yuri to Yellowstone that I wished we could have had the opportunity to do some of these things with you. I guess that is why you need to come to the US again. If you or you and your family are ever able to come to the US we would hope you would come and see us again. Well I should wrap up for now. 特にYellowstoneというのがよく分からないです>< よろしくお願いします!