友人からきたメールの内容が解りません、教えて下さい!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 友人からきたメールの内容が解らない。具合が悪いから今は無理だけど、すぐに治る予定。
  • 友人がメールで具合が悪いことを伝えている。すぐに治るまでお待ちください。
  • 友人からのメールによると、現在具合が悪いが、回復すれば一緒に遊ぶ予定。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

友人からきたメールの内容が解りません、教えて下さい!

"YEA LIKE FOR FOOD WELL I CANT RIGHT NOW I GOT A COMBO FLU AND COLD WALKIN AROUND LIKE AN OLD MAN HAHA ALL IN PAIN BUT AS SOON AS I FEEL BETTA YOU KNOW LETS KICK IT CHILL HANG OUT AIIGHT BEAUTIFUL TILL THEN ALL MY RESPECT AND LOVE" とメールが来たのですが、意味が解りません。。。 簡単に言うと「具合が悪いから今駄目だけど、すぐ治る」って事ですか??? すみません、どんな内容か教えて下さい(汗)

noname#222616
noname#222616
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

ああそうだね腹いっぱい食べたいよ いまは食べられないけど ひどいカゼなんだ 年寄りみたいに寒い中を歩き回らなくちゃ いかなくて まったくつらいよ ハハハハ 調子がよくなった らすぐにまたごっついのを一緒にやろうぜ それまで待ってくれ じゃあ また 愛をこめて  

noname#222616
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました! 「お大事に」メールを送っておきます。。

関連するQ&A

• このメールはどういう訳ですか?

メールなんですが、私はこのように英語で入れました 最近メールできなくてごめん、病気になって調子よくなかったんだ。○○という病気だといわれて、右のわきがちくちく痛い。でも二週間くらいで治る。 週末は何してた? という文をいれたら i feel tired same as you, and a little sick. i dont know why. maybe im connected to you haha. im thinking about you. and im feeling a little sad i guess. i cant control it. I miss your email. i want to hold you hand in sickness. と帰ってきました。 訳を教えてください 君と同じ。。。感じる なぜかわからない君のことを考えているよ少し寂しいだ。メールがこいしいよ手をにぎりたい 教えてください 

• chillの意味

"i like to dance,sing,party,and chill with my crew" などのchillの意味はどう言ったものでしょうか? 動詞や名詞でよく見掛けますが意味がわかりません。 辞書にも載っていないようです。

• メールの内容について

下記文中に使用されているspend time onwardsの意味がよくわかりません…。正確にはonwardsをどう解釈すればよいのかわからずにいます。 【英文】 I would arrive in Tokyo on the morning of Tuesday 12 of August so we could schedule a lunch meeting and spend time onwards. 【訳文】8月12日の朝、東京に着きますので、そうすればランチミーティングを行って時間を有効的に使えます? また、下記文中のkick of pointの解釈もわかりません…。「~をする きっかけ」と解釈してよいのでしょうか?? 【英文】I hope this schedule is agreeable to you as you will be the kick of point of this entire trip so I need to get this settled first. 【訳文】上記のスケジュールが御社にとって同意していただけるものであることを祈っています。というのも、今回の旅そのものがきっかけとなりますので、まずはこのスケジュールを決める必要があります。 以上、お分かりになる方、ご協力お願い致します。

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• すみません・・・メールをしてるんですけど相手が外国人で英語がわかりませ

すみません・・・メールをしてるんですけど相手が外国人で英語がわかりません。 どういう意味なんですか??あと、どういったらいいですか?? 教えてください!! Oh yea, and I was going to ask you, what am I suppose to call you? Like...name.? It's pretty confusing...hehe. Because I heard like many people call you different things..? -_-

• 至急(>_<)英語にしてくださいm(__)m

私wow, you have elder brother and sister!! I envy you. 相手haha aww but my sister and I don't like each other haha ↑に 『Oh, そうなの?でも兄弟がいるってだけで一人っ子の私からしたら羨ましいです』と言いたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語のメールを日本語へ訳して下さい。

yea ..so you know is totally from me ... i make it by looking on the real art image and the using the text like pixel and type the image in the email... i want it to sent you something nice.that it will make you smile ... よろしくお願いします。

• 英語、ネイティブフィーリングの解る方、どうかこの内容を訳してください!お願いします!

アメリカンの彼と付き合っていますが別れるか悩んでいます。メールのやりとりの中で、彼の型にはまらない英語のフィーリングを考えすぎて解らなくなるときがあります(ネイティブですがSPELLINGすらもよく間違う彼です。彼のスラングもまだよく解らないときもあります)。以下のメールを読んで皆様の見解の中でフィーリングを訳して頂きたいです。よろしくお願いします! We not finished,I still love you,We never finished unless u want to be finished and I won't do u like that baby,So baby don't leave me but if u did some thing bad just tell me and ill tell u how i feel,BUT TILL THIN I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HART AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE,

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• メールの内容のミスの修正をお願いします

英語のメールのミスを修正してください。お願いします。 こんにちは hello 私は元気です。 I've been good. 日本の学校は一日、六時間授業があります。 The school in Japan is a class for six hours a day. そして、日本の学校にはモーニングティータイムはありません。 And, there is no tea time in the morning in the school in Japan. 私は美術と音楽が好きです。でも数学と理科が嫌いです。 I like art and music.However,I hate science and math. レベッカは何の教科が好き? What subject does Rebecca like? 放課後、クラブ活動をしてから帰ります。 After school,It returns to the house after club activities is done. 私はあなたにお願いがあります。 I have asking by you. 私はこれからできるだけ早くあなたに返事を出すつもりです。だからあなたにも早く返事を出してほしい。 Hereafter,I will return mail early as much as possible.Therefore, I also want you to get the reply early. 私は次のメールで話すことがあります。 I have the thing that wants to say to you with the following mail. それじゃ bye みたいな感じなのですが、少し長文ですがよろしくお願いします