• ベストアンサー

Marketingの質問の答え方…

大学のテスト問題の練習で問題が配られたのですが、 One short essay questionで、問題が ‘A write a promotional campaign for a bookstore‘ さらに、 >Discuss the concept >Apply it to your business >Be prepared to show its major benefits >But also be able to present a negative aspect if this is required, と言う質問内容でどこから書いていいのかさっぱりわかりません。 Helpお願いします…

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ngyyss
  • ベストアンサー率35% (76/213)
回答No.1

こんにちは。ご質問の意図が少し把握できませんが、参考になれば。。 「どこから書いていいのか」 というのは、「本屋さんを立ち上げて、販売促進のキャンペーン」を行う際の広告も文句から始められれば良いかと思います。 その中で、設問の問題点を述べていくことで解決しますよね。 私だったらこうします。 We will be opening a new bookstore in this area, where a lot of young people going to high schools or universities are living. The bookstore is one of the biggest one in this region and we will establish a 3-story building for that. The concept of our new store is that we provide every kind of needs for all generations to arrange the books from broad field. We are having now a view of the outcome of this business like 500 costomers visiting and 10000 dollers sales a day. The outstanding benefit of our store is to provide our membership service for free for 2 weeks aftrer opening. You can save money up to 30 dollar, depends on the contents. Moreover, a cafe will be set up inside the store on 2nd floor. All of you will be able to relax there with a cup of coffee or tea with reading your books. One of the problem which might affect you who are going to utilize our store would be that we will close our store at 8pm on weekdays. It will be inconvenient for the people who are working till late at night. However, we will be opening by 11 pm on weekend instead. We hope everybody comes and enjoys our brand-new bookstore. Thank you for your great attention. これは、一例ですので、決して丸ごとマネするのは止めてくださいね。 おそらく良い点は取れません。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

とある本屋をイメージして販売促進キャンペーンを考えます。 1)キャンペーンの目的(想定されるお客や対象となる商品) 2)具体的な方法 3)メリット 4)デメリット 例えば、(咄嗟の思いつきなので、こんなのでは話になりません。中身は自分で考えてください。) 1)子供のお客を増やす。 2)子供が喜ぶような飾り付けを店中に施す。 3)子供にお店を気に入ってもらい今後とも本を買うときにはその店にきてもらうので、永続的にキャンペーンの成果が出る。 4)子供がお店に多く騒がしくなり、落ち着いて本を探したい大人のお客が減るかもしれない。

回答No.2

参考までに 何文字の小論文なのかはわかりませんが、書店の販売促進キャンペーンについて、利得と不利益(もし必要なら)につて論述しろと述べています。まず自分のコンセプト(販売促進用の広告--書店)を決めなければならないのではないでしょうか。そこから利得と不利益を書き出していけばいい点が取れるのではないでしょうかね。Apply it to your businessの部分に関しては僕にはよくわかりません。your business... エッセイを書くにあたって、あらかじめ何か決まりごとか何かあるのでしょうか??  これはクラスメイト、または先生に聞いてみるのが一番良いと思いますよ。身もふたもありませんが、僕はマーケティングに関してはよくわかりません、前に一度consumerism をelectiveでとっただけです。 参考まででした。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 選択問題 質問です。

( ) nothing more to discuss,we had to make a decision.
 アThere had イBeing ウHaving there エThere being
 この質問を先程させて頂いた所、 (Being) nothing more to discuss, we had to make a decision.
 これ以上議論することがなければ、採決を取る必要があります。 と教えて頂きました。 自分で検索しましたら似たような問題が記載されているサイトがありました。 こちらの問題と答えが異なる理由が分からないので教えて頂けますか? よろしくお願いします。 以下、似た問題が記載されているサイトから転記した文章です↓ ( )nothing more to discuss,he said goodbye and left me

. (1)There had 
(2)Being
 (3)Having there 
(4)There being 答(
(4)There being)nothing more to discuss,he said goodbye and left me

. (1)は、Thereで始まっているので There+be、~がある、という意味の構文だと思われるのに、be動詞がない。 
(2)(3)は、いずれも分詞構文と思われますが、
(2)はingのついた動詞の意味上の主語が主文の主語すなわち heになるので、彼=「話し合うことがそれ以上ない状態」という意味になって変、
 (3)は、形が変だし、無理に訳せば「彼はそこに、(彼が)話し合うことをもう持っていなかった」という感じで、やっぱ変だな。話し合いは常に複数のひとたちがするもんなので。
 (4)は、独立分詞構文で、beingの意味上の主語が、主文の主語とは異なるケースです。
Thereの構文なので、"nothing more to discuss"が意味上の主語になるかな。
Thereの構文は~がある(ない)と訳せるので、
「それ以上(ワタシと彼との間で)話し合うべきことがなかったので、彼はサヨナラを言って去った」
という意味になります。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 訳してください

『2ヶ国語は教室で達成できるか』というエッセイで次のような文章がありました。うまく訳せないのでお願いします。 Achieving functional bilingualism in the classroom requires a fairly high degree of FL aptitude.(FL=foreign language class) We take aptitude to be an inverse function of time required to achieve a set criterion.

• 意味を教えてください

From what I can tell, many who are disabled and on the dole feel the same way. There may be some folks receiving disability benefits fraudulently, but I do know I got a good going over. A few weeks after my stroke, when I realized I wouldn’t be able to work, my wife drove me to the Social Security office to apply for benefits. After stacks of paperwork, it took several months before my first trip to the doctor, for a psychiatric exam, where they asked me to count to 100 by sevens. got a good going overとcount to 100 by sevensの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• お願いします。訳してください。

ある報告書の一部なのですが、 論文のはじめのページについている要約文の一番最後についている文章です。 Action Required: Delegates are invited to discuss the draft and provide comments, with a view to recommending a written procedure for final declassification.

• 並べ替え問題

並べ替え問題 ※1つ語を足す(足した語は[]内) 1)赤い帽子の女の人が叫んでいるようだ →The woman on a red cap seems [to] be shouting. 2)彼の理論は結局間違いだとわかった →His theory turned out to [be] wrong after all. 3)私は古本屋で偶然数学の先生に会った →I happened [to] see a math teacher at used bookstore. 4)彼女は私に何かを言いたかったようだ →She seems to wanted to say to me something. 4番は語を足せていません。何が入るのでしょうか。 他の問題も訂正やアドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In general, contributors are advised that they are contributing to an idea, not making a purchase in a store. Like anyone contributing to an early-stage project, you accept the risk that the project might not come to fruition. We leave it up to you to make your own judgment about the merit of a campaign before making a contribution. Fortunately, the democratic nature of crowd funding makes it easy to judge a campaign's likelihood of success. In order for any campaign to be successful, campaign owners have to put thought and effort into their Pitch and convince a crowd of people to support their cause. Campaigns that are not transparent with their goals and project status tend not to attract contributors. How you can report a fraudulent campaign: If you see a campaign that you believe to be fraudulent, you can inform us immediately by flagging the campaign as prohibited content. Simply click on the "prohibited content" link located beneath every campaign's Perks, or send us a note at indiegogo.com.

• このゲームはVISAデビットじゃ購入できないんでしょうか?

http://www.ddo.com/ このゲームですが お金の払い方が良くわかりません… イーバンクのVISAデビットカードじゃ無理なんでしょうか…? BUY IT NOW→BUYNOW→んで個人情報とカード番号入れてチェックアウトしようとすると A valid credit card or debit card is required to play this game, subscription fees apply. Internet access fees may apply. Online transactions may take up to 48 hours to process といわれます… 英語詳しい方いましたらぜ是非お願いします

• 英文の解釈について

英文の解釈についていくつか質問があります。 1)Medical breakthroughs have brought about great benefits for humanity as a whole. for humanity as a wholeはbenefits、brought aboutのどちらにかかっているのですか? 2)They found no place to hide. こういうno place to hideという構造は、no (place to hide)、(no place) to hideのどちらと考えるべきなのでしょうか? 3)His nephew was brought up to be modest and considerate. このtoは結果の不定詞(= ・・・, and V)で、直訳は「彼の甥は育てられて、謙虚で思いやりのある人になるようになった」と解釈するのですか? 4)Consensus is yet to be reached regarding this matter. このbe yet to do、have yet to do(まだ~していない)はどういう文法になっているのですか?さっぱりわかりません。