• ベストアンサー

洋楽の曲名・アーティスト名を教えてください。

女の人が歌っている静かで爽やかな歌なんですが 歌詞に「anytime anywhere」「I don't care」「you find around the world」「I will be there」「sometime~dream」の言葉が入っていて曲中に何度かルールッルッルーと歌っています。2番の出だしは「So after~」です。 ラジオで聞いたので上手く聞き取れなかったのですが アーティスト名が~スリー、タイトルがライフといっているように聞こえました。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

こんにちは Des'reeの「Life」でしょうか?↓(歌詞) http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Life-lyrics-Des'ree/D45C4496227D246248256AE0001D044F もし違ってたらごめんなさい。 http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/International/Arch/ES/Desree/

参考URL:
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=441429
morumotto
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます。 この曲です!すっきりしました^^

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽で、

洋楽で、 Antony & The Johnsonsの「Hope There's Someone」です 和訳をお願いいたします!! Hope there's someone Who'll take care of me When I die, will I go Hope there's someone Who'll set my heart free Nice to hold when I'm tired There's a ghost on the horizon When I go to bed How can I fall asleep at night How will I rest my head Oh I'm scared of the middle place Between light and nowhere I don't want to be the one Left in there, left in there There's a man on the horizon Wish that I'd go to bed If I fall to his feet tonight Will allow rest my head So here's hoping I will not drown Or paralyze in light And godsend I don't want to go To the seal's watershed Hope there's someone Who'll take care of me When I die, Will I go Hope there's someone Who'll set my heart free Nice to hold when I'm tired

• 翻訳をお願いします

次の2文なのですが、翻訳をお願いしたいです。 可能であれば簡単な解説を付けていただけると助かります。 1.There , in the very midst of life , anything and everything revolved around death. 2. What the hell was I after? 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 洋楽の和訳について教えてください

趣味で洋楽を和訳しているのですが、 Leona LewisのHappyという曲のサビの部分で使われている What if はどちらの意味なのでしょうか? (1)~したらどうなるか? (2)~したってかまわない ご教授願います。 Happy Leona Lewis Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose, you can't have everything Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by So unhappy, but safe as could be (*repeat) So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound Don't care about all the pain in front of me 'Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yaeh Just wanna be happy, ya Holding on tightly, just can't let it go Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear, oh But all these days, they feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names, get me out of here But I can't stand by your side, oh no And watch this life pass me by, pass me by (*repeat) So many terms that I can't see Like I'm a stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything (*repeat) I just wanna be happy...

• だれかこの日本語訳を。。

you know, there was a period in my life where I found growing up in the world that I was living in quite stressful. 誰かこの文章の訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。 文法的にいうとfound(find)ってどういう風に解釈できるのでしょうか?あとworldのあとのthatって関係代名詞でしょうか?

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• top of the world和訳で

1) There is wonder in most everything I see   ここで使われてるin mostって何ですか?   Got the sun in my eyes   And I won't be surprised if it's a dream 2)Everything I want the world to be   ここで使われてるto beって何ですか?   Is now coming true especially for me      3)I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world     on the top of the worldが何でlookin' down on creationの前に来てるの?    on the top of the worldって副詞句だから後ろに持ってこなくていいの?   I'mから直訳で教えて下さい 4)There is only one wish on my mind   When this day is through I hope that I will find   That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me   All I need will be mine if you are here     I hope以降どう訳していけばいいのか直訳で教えて下さい。    I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation   And the only explanation I can find   Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around   Your love's put me at the top of the world   ここで使われてるeverは、かつてって言う意味?I can findからここも詳しく直訳で  教えて下さい。 *よくこの歌詞でfindって単語使われてるけど、見つけるって言う意味でいいの?

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Life expectancy The first table shows variations in life expectancy around the world. ● Life expectancies are longer in Europe than anywhere else. Consequently, a larger percentage of the population of Europe is old than anywhere else. It has been estimated that the average life expectancy in 1000 B.C. was eighteen years. The first row in the second table shows changes in life expectancy in the United States in the twentieth century. お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Do you know a nice restaurant around there? or should I try to find one when I'll be in my apartment? 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

• これは別れのことば?

これは別れのことば? 北米在住です。 2つ仕事を掛け持ちしてる好きな人に、思い切って忙しいと思うけどまた会いたいです。 とメールしました。 I'm sorry but I don't know When I'll be around.Take care. と返信してきました。 1ヶ月程前、彼は忙しくなると言ってて私が取った態度で気まずい別れ方をしてしまいました。 なのでこれは別れ文句かなと思うのですが。 なんだか切ないです。

• なんと言えばいいですか

昨日週末に会う友達に○○に行きたいといったけど、相手に負担かけたくないのでやっぱりどこでもいいからねと訂正したいのですが、どう表現しますか。 日程もどちらでも良いですと言いたいです。 I said that I want to go ○○ but I don't mind anywhere so don't worry. 昨日は○○へ行きたいって行ったけど、場所もどこでもかまわないからね。 I can meet tomorrow or day after tomorrow. 明日でも明後日でも、あなたの都合に合わせます。

専門家に質問してみよう