• ベストアンサー

“I am living to love you”は誰の歌ですか?

某投稿サイトの動画に使われていた洋楽で、 曲名は“I am living to love you”、女性アーティストです。 歌の出だしは 「All we have was just one summer two lovers strolling in the park~」です。 動画のURLも載せたいのですが、削除対象になってしまうとかで(>_<) どなたかご存知でしたら教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#192240
noname#192240
回答No.1

今晩は Sarah Connorの「Living To Love You」でしょうか?↓(歌詞) http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Living-to-love-you-lyrics-Sarah-Connor/B1FA5C345EA84F0C48256F400012ABB3 下記URLで試聴できますのでご確認下さい。↓ http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:3xfqxq9sldae

Riviera
質問者

お礼

こんばんは、さっそくのご回答ありがとうございます。 まさにそれです~!「I am」はつかなかったんですね(^^; こんなに早く見つかるとは思わなかったのですごく嬉しいです。 本当に本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• what I am about

I have been seeing a woman who is 21 years younger than I am. She says she loves me, but I am hesitant because of our age difference. We have known each other for years. She had a crush on me when she was 16, but I was married at the time, and she was too young. We made love a couple of times when she was in her 20s because I was divorced and she was single. Now it's 10 years later. I'm in my late 50s; she's in her 30s. We are both single, and she wants to take care of me for the rest of my life. She brings me lunch every once in a while, which I am amazed at because it's a long drive from where she lives. I worry about what other people will think, but she doesn't care and says she wants to love me and care for me because she knows what I am about. what I am aboutはどのような意味でしょうか?what I amとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』とい

カーペンターズの曲で『Love me for what I am』という曲の日本語の訳を知りたいです。 We fell in love on the first night that we met Together we've been happy I have very few regrets The ordinary problems have not been hard to face, but lately little changes has been Slowly taking place You’re always finding something Is wrong in what I do But you can’t rearrange my life because it Pleases you You’ve got to love me For what I am For simply being me Don’t love me for what You intend and hope that I will be And if you’re only using me to feed your fantasies, you’re really not in love so let me go- I must be free If what you want, isn’t natural for me I won’t pretend to keep you...... The picture of perfection is only in your mind For all your expectations love can never be designed We.......each other...... And make another start... Ur really not in love so let me go I must be free... なんて言っているのでしょうか。 サイトで翻訳しても機械的なのでわからないです、よろしくお願いします。

• "love you bunches"

My wife of 25 years feels that emailing and texting male friends is nothing to be concerned about. By accident, I discovered she had visited one of these men when she was supposed to be at her girlfriend's for the weekend. She swears nothing happened. But I checked her laptop and found photographs of the two of them. When I asked about the pictures, she claimed she was planning to send them to me but never got around to it. We went for counseling after the weekend trip, and things calmed down for a while. She ceased communication with that guy, as far as I can tell. But I recently found email evidence that she is still communicating with the other guy she knew from high school. They close their emails with "love you bunches" or "xxxoooxxx," and I found one that said, "Good night, Sexy." bunchesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 無料楽譜をさがしています!!!!

洋楽QUEENのピアノ譜が見れるサイトはありますか? 探している曲は3曲で 1: I WAS BORN TO LOVE YOU 2: WE WILL ROCK YOU 3: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS   です。 自分で探してもなかなか見つけられなくて困っています。 よろしくお願いします!!!!!!

• WORKSHY/曲名Love Is The Place To Be

WORKSHY/曲名Love Is The Place To Be この曲を試聴出来るサイトを教えてください アルバム名 The Golden Mile 発売は1989年 邦題は「いつかどこかで」です。  最近youtube やニコニコ動画で探してみましたがまるで見つかりません。 知ってる方がいたら是非教えてください。

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• ドラマ「プライド」で使われているQUEENの曲は何曲?

こんにちは。「プライド」とても面白いですよね。毎週楽しみにしています。 ところで、ドラマの挿入歌でQUEENの曲がたくさん使われていますよね? 思いついたのを挙げてみると… ・I Was Born To Love You ・We Will Rock You ・Headlong ・Fat Bottomed Girls ・Too Much Love Will Kill You ・Crazy Little Thing Called Love ・Another One Bites The Dust ・Somebody To Love …となるのですが、絶対他にもかかった曲があったはずなんです。 どなたか、ご存知ありませんか?

• R&B 曲名とアーティスト名を教えて下さい!!

スローな感じでコーラスが美しくとても気に入ってる曲なのですが、残念ながら曲名もアーティスト名もわかりません。カテゴリはR&Bになると思います。 私の乏しい英語力で聞き取れた限りでは、、、 出だしが Tell me it's real, feel that we(?) feel, tell me that is real Don't let love con?? ???でこの出だしと Try is all we have to do you thought(?) me and you..... というフレーズが何度も出てくる曲です。 これでもしおわかりになる方がいらっしゃったら是非教えて下さい。 お願いします!!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed STP's new EP in an interview with ArtistDirect.com, “We just finished up the EP. I really do wish we were able to have the time to contribute an LP. For those kids out there, LP means “Long Play” [Laughs]. With everybody's schedules and Chester having a huge responsibility to Linkin Park, we finished tracking everything on this one night. It was one of those dreaded last days in the studio where we were putting the finishing touches on something at about four in the morning and Chester had to leave at about 4:30am-quarter-to-5am in order to pack for Asia that day with Linkin Park. He's still over there now. He's been them for two-and-a-half weeks. He gets home, and we have rehearsals on the 29th. Then, we're off on September 3 for a one-month run. Time was of the essence for this. We did manage to eek out four new songs, and we will include “Out of Time” on the EP. We'll have a little five-song EP here, hopefully showing up in October.”

専門家に質問してみよう