• 締切済み

形態素を見出す

これはエウェ語と呼ばれる西アフリカの言語です。 ・uwa ye xa amu(=The chief looked at a child.) ・uwa ye xa ifi(=The chief looked at a tree.) ・uwa xa ina ye(=A chief looked at the picture.) ・amu xa ina(=A child looked at a picture.) ・amu ye vo ele ye(=The child wanted the chair.) ・amu xa ele ye(=A child looked at the chair.) ・ika vo ina ye(=A woman wanted the picture.) 1)「the」を意味する形態素は何か? 2)「a」を意味する形態素は何か? 3)すべてのエウェ語の形態素を挙げ、その意味も記せ。 4)エウェ語で「The woman looked at the tree」はどのように表現するか? 以下に私の解答を示します。 1)ye 2)分かりません…。 3) the→ye a→? chife→uwe child→amu woman→ika looked→xa wanted→vo picture→ina tree→ifi chair→ele 4)はよく分かりません…。 以上、分かる方いましたらお助け下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• t-cmt
  • お礼率7% (68/935)

みんなの回答

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

1)ye 2)「a」を意味する形態素はない。名詞の属性としてア・プリオリにある。 3) ye→the uwe→a chife amu→ a child ika→a woman xa→he/she looked at vo→he/she wanted ina→a picture ifi→a tree ele→a chair 4) ika ye xa ifi ye.

• trgovec
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2538/4879)
回答No.1

不定冠詞に相当するものは「なし」でいいのではないでしょうか。 4) ika ye xa ifi ye xa は looked at とした方がいいと思います。「注視する」という単独の言葉が英語にないだけです。

t-cmt
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。 その他の形態素に関しては、どうでしょうか? あと4)についても教えていただけると有難いです。

関連するQ&A

• ()内の語句を、正しく並び替えなさい。

()内の語句を、正しく並び替えなさい。 (1)Who is(singing/the stage / the girl/on)? (2)This is(Rie/painted/a picture /by). (3)The dog(me/running/toward/came). (4)The girl (shocked/the sight/at/looked). という問題があるのですが、 (1)Who is the girl singing on the stage? (2)This is a picture painted by Rie. (3)The dog running toward came me. (4)The girl looked shocked at the sight. であっていますか? 宜しく御願い致します><;

• 文法と和訳を教えて下さい

•Comparative analysis in which zebrafish were used were not carried out, as we wanted first to get a picture as thorough as possible of the cichilid's behavior and associated issues at altered gravity. Comparative analysis in zebrafish~ではダメですか?

• 英文の手紙添削お願いします。

皆さんこんばんは。英語でお手紙を書きたいと思います。添削お願いします。 特に私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている・・・が分からないです。 thank you for Birthday card and Christmas card for me. (誕生日カードとクリスマスカードをありがとう。) I get nostalgic when I looked at the picture of your family. (私はあなたの家族の写真を見ると懐かしくなる。) (I get nostalgic when I looked your family in the picture・・はどうでしょう???) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている) Please show me the picture of your family that u took on Christmas party. (クリスマスパーティでのあなたの家族の写真を見せてください) I have many collected that Tom took pictures. (私はトムが撮った写真が沢山集まりました。) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている。) My husband had such a nice birthday party for me. (私の夫は私の為に素晴らしい誕生パーティを開いてくれた。) We ate crabs at the party. On the way to restaurant we took three hours to get there for eating crabs. (誕生パーティでカニを食べに行った。私達はカニを食べるために3時間かかった。)

• 日本文を英文にしてください。

次の日本文を英文にしてください。 (1)通りで何が起こったのか、あの警官に聞いてみましょう。 (2)去年ヨーロッパで撮った写真を何枚かお見せしましょうか。 (3)その2つの国の人々は、お互いに理解し、助け合うべきだと思います。 (4)その山がとても美しく見えたので、いつか登ってみたいと思いました。 (5)私はたった今おばを見送りに行ってきたところです。(I have justで始めてください。) (6)このような悲しい話は聞いたことがない。(Thisで始めてください。) これを解いてみると、 (1)I'll ask that police what happened in a street. (2)Will you show some pictures taken at Europe last year? (3)I think two countries people understand each other and should help. (4)I wanted to climb the mountain sometime because it looked very beautiful. (5)I have just gone to see off an aunt. (6)This sad story have not ever heard. になりました。どこか間違っている箇所があれば教えてください。

• 途中の訳を教えてください。

途中の訳を教えてください。 My father had a 5000 piece puzzle at Christmas, he has justed finished it....he asked me if i wanted it....I said iranai. It was a puzzle where picture is different to the puzzle so muzukashii, i dont have the patience. 私の父はクリスマスに5000ピースのパズルを持っていた。彼はそれを完成させたばかりだった。 彼は私に聞いた。もしこれがほしかったら・・・私はいらないと言った。 そのパズルは・・・??where以下が訳せません。 私にはこのパズルをやる忍耐?はありません。 お願いします。

• 日本語訳(翻訳)をよろしくお願いいたします。

日本語訳(翻訳)をよろしくお願いいたします。 6月3日の昼過ぎまでによろしくお願いいたします。 (翻訳サイトなどを使用した訳はご遠慮願います) ↓↓ IN SCIENCE NEWS: A recent study has given strong evidence that all humans have a common African ancestor. The study says a common ancestor first appeared in Africa about 170,000 years ago. The study also says that humans left Africa to populate other parts of the world about 50,000 years ago. The study was done at the University of Uppsala in Sweden. Researchers looked at the DNA of 53 people from all over the world. The chief researcher of the study said looking at the DNA of each person permitted researchers to find their genetic ancestry.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they

• 筋トレ製品の英文です

With my 40th birthday on the way I wanted to start exercising again. I was a bit skeptical at first. But when I tried the Tower 200 I thought holy smokes who would have thought this thing I got on tv that looked like a toy could give you such a pump. の、But when I tried the Tower 200以下の文について 何となく「半信半疑だったけど、実際試したらおもちゃみたいなのにスゴイ製品で驚いた」 って感じの意味だろうとは思うのですが、細かいところの意味がわかりません。 this thing I got on tv・・TV通販で買ったという意味でしょうか? a toy could give you such a pump.・・youが唐突に出てきた気がしますが、、?? また、such a pump の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 現在進行形と過去形を見分ける方法を教えてください

次の____に( )内の語に適する形に変えて書きなさい。 1.This is a present ____ by Nancy.(send) 2.The boys____on those chairs are my brothers.(sit) 3.Do you know the child____with Mr.Tanaka?(play) 4.Did you fix the____bike?(use) 5.She gave me the cookies____by her.(bake) 6.The woman____with my father is Ms.Green.(talk) 7.I have a letter____by my brother ten years ago.(write) 8.The____people looked happy.(dance) 9.Where is the guitar____by Taro?(bring) 10.He showed me some picture____in Australia.(take)

• 英文 ”お気に入りの本” を添削していただけますか

My favorite book is Memoirs of a geisha. I saw a movie Sayuri with my wife on the second of January. I was quite impressed by the movie. I came back home and I looked for the information about Sayuri. I knew the book Memoirs of a geisha at Amazon in America and there were a lot of spotlight reviews. I bought it at Amazon in Japan. So I've been reading the book because I wanted to know Japanese culture in English. I sometimes felt tears come to my eyes to read the sad story of her life. 私のお気に入りの本は memoirs of a geisha です 1月2日にさゆりを見て 感激しました 家に帰り調べたらたくさんのコメントが アメリカアマゾンに書いてありました さっそく買い読んでますが 時々彼女の悲しい人生に涙します。