NOAA satellites and their orbit determination

このQ&Aのポイント
  • NOAA satellites lack accurate orbit determination and systematic orbit correction procedures.
  • Continuous telemetry data for position, velocity, and attitude angles of the satellite are not available, but mean orbital parameters can be periodically updated from different sources.
  • Due to the lack of continuous data, a simplified Keplerian model is used as the orbital model on a limited temporal scale.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳の添削お願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが自信がないの添削お願いします。 As is well known, there is not an accurate orbit determination for the NOAA satellites, nor a systematic orbit correction procedure in order to recover its nominal orbit.. 周知のように、NOAA衛星に対する正確な軌道は確定(計測)されておらず、また計画的に(体系的に)予定の軌道に復帰するための修正手段(方法)もない Continuous telemetry data about position, velocity, and attitude angles of the satellite are not available, but we can obtain, from several different sources, mean orbital parameters periodically update. 人工衛星の位置、速度、姿勢角度に関する連続的なデータ収集はできないが、定期的に更新される平均的な軌道のパラメーターを、複数の異なる情報源から得ることは可能だ As we do not have continuous data about the satellite trajectory but only mean orbital parameters, we must use a simplified Keplerian model as the orbital model . 衛星の軌道に関しては継続したデータがなく、我々にあるのはお粗末な軌道パラメータのみであるため、簡易ケプラーモードを軌道モデルとして使用しなければならない。 On a limited temporal scale, this assumption is perfectly justified. 制限のある規模では、この仮定は完全に正当化されます

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。大変難しい文章を読んでいらっしゃるのですね。気象学の総説論文か地球温暖化などに関する新聞の社説のように思いますが、全体的にはうまく訳せていると思います。 参考までに私の訳文を載せておきます。 (1文目) 周知のように、NOAA衛星の正確な軌道測定方法はなく、衛星が予定された軌道へと復帰するための体系的な修正方法も確立されていない(単にないでもいいと思いますが、計算方法が確立されていないというニュアンスです。) (2文目) 衛星の位置、速度、姿勢角度に関する継続的なテレメータ(測定機器の一般名称です)のデータは利用できない(使える状態ではないというニュアンス)、しかし、定期的に行進される軌道のパラメーターの平均値は、複数の情報源から得ることができる。 (3文目) 衛星軌道に関する継続的なデータは使えず、軌道パラメーターの平均値のみなので、簡易ケプラーモデルを軌道モデルとして使わなくてはならない。 (4文目) 限定された時間範囲の上では、この仮定は完全に正当化されている。(これは非常に日本語にしにくいです。おそらく短いスパン内でこのモデルを使えば正確ですが、長期の予想を立てる上では、何らかの誤差が生じてくるという意味だと思います。) 衛星の動きは様々なパラメータを入れた多変量解析で予測するのだと思いますが、そのモデルに入れるパラメータが不完全であること、長期の予想には不向きであること、が要旨だと思います。難しい文章ですが、がんばってものにして下さいね。

その他の回答 (1)

• komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.2

お粗末なはmeanのあきらかな誤訳ですね。前の文に訳されているとおり平均という意味です。 第一の文のnominalは公称という意味です。まあ予定でも意味はとおりますが。 第二の文の訳ではtelemetryの訳が抜けているようです。 その他はコメントするところがないようです。 技術的な文章なので構文的には単純明快です。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の文章どう訳したら良いでしょうか?添削お願いします

The algorithm based on rs and rs’ considers only the parameters that define the geometry of the orbit (a,ε,i,ω,Λ),but it does not consider the also necessary adjustment of the other parameters that defines the satellite position within the orbit, that is, the time variable t or the directly related orbital element called Mean Anomaly at the reference time, scene-center time). rsとrsに基づいたアルゴリズムは、軌道(a、ε、i、ω、Λ)の幾何学を定義するパラメーターだけを考慮します。しかし、それは、軌道(すなわち時間変数t、言及時、場面中心時間で中間変則と呼ばれる、直接関連する軌道要素)内の衛星位置を定義する、他のパラメーターのさらなる必要な調節を考慮しません。

• 少しハイレベル(?)英訳、添削お願いします

添削お願いします。テストとかだったら正解になるでしょうか。また、別な訳があったらお願いします。 1.本を読むのはたやすいことのように思えますが、思うほどたやすいことではありません。本を読むには、積極的に想像力をはたらかさなければならないからです。 You may think reading books as being easy but actually it is not as easy as you think it is. This is because you have to read book using your imagination fully. 2.将来、高齢化社会をどうやって支えていくのか問題よね。 We should think how to support the aging society in the future. 2だけ解答例がありました。 The problem is how we should support the aging society in the future.

• メールの英訳をお願いします。

英語勉強中ですが、力不足で下記英訳についてご指導よろしくお願いします。 旧モデルAが生産終了により、代替品は同じ機能を有するモデルBにてお見積します。 As the old model A is no longer available,we'll quote the new model instead,and the function of the new model is the same as the old one.

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

We start our orbital calculation of a particle from a point far from the planet where the effect of the gravitational force of the planet can be neglected. At an initial point where a particle is governed almost completely by the solar gravity, the particle orbit can be approximated in a good accuracy by the Keplerian. Hence we will give the initial conditions for the orbital calculation in terms of the Keplerian orbital elements (a_i, e_i, ε_i, δ_i) in place of (x, x’, y, y’), where a, e and ε are the semi-major axis, the eccentricity and the mean longitude at t=0, respectively. Furthermore the parameter δ is defined as                    δ=-nt_0,             (2・8) where n and t_0 are the mean angular velocity and the time of the perihelion passage, respectively. よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の文章どう訳したら良いでしょうか?添削お願いします

The value rs derived from 式(19) must be compared with the other value rs’ derived from 式(20). we only need to minimize the difference (|rs-rs’|) in order to reach an optimal determination of the five orbital parameters involved in such relations (a,ε,i,ω,Λ). 我々はそのような関係(ε,i、ω、Λ)に関係する5つの軌道のパラメータの最適決定に達するために違い(|rs-rs'|)を最小にする必要があります。

• この文章の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

3. Examples of orbital calculations To find efficient numerical procedures for obtaining <P(e ,i)>, we have made detailed orbital calculations for two typical cases, (e, i)=(0, 0) and (1, 0.5). The former is the simplest case with a single parameter b, and corresponds to that studied by Giuli (1968), Nishida (1983) and Petit and Hénon (1986). In the latter, the orbit changes with three parameters b, τ, and ω in a complicated manner. From this example, we can see the characteristic features of orbits in the three-dimensional case. In the present examples, it is supposed that a protoplanet with a mean mass density 3gcm^-3, orbits in the Earth’s region. Furthermore, we adopt 1% as the limiting accuracy criterion for use of the two-body approximation. These give 0.005 and 0.03 for the radius of the protoplanet and that of the two-body sphere, respectively (see Eqs. (12) and (13)). よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 添削してください

寮のリーダーからこのようなメールが来ました。(個人宛ではないです) Please disconnect your routers immediately. We all need the wifi, and just because you only occasionally turn them on and off does not mean that they are not being seen. This is finals week for everyone, and everyone is getting frustrated with you because of the lack of wifi. We will find them and confiscate them immediately. つまりwifiを使っている機器(パソコンとか携帯の電源)を切ってということでしょうか?ずっと電源をONにしてると他の人にwifiが飛ばないということですか?(通信が悪くなるということでしょうか?) それとも、ルーター?を使っている人は、使わないときはOFFにしてください、ということでしょうか?ルーターは電子機器とはまた別…ですか?? すみません、なんか質問が飛んでしまいましたが、こちらの英文を簡単にでいいので訳して欲しいです。 (もしわかるようであればルーターのことも回答いただければと思います) よろしくお願いします。

• 和文英訳の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になっています。大学でアカデミックライティングを習得しようとしている者です。下記の英文和訳を添削していただけないでしょうか。具体的に指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 劣等感とは、十全に生きたいと強くねがう人ほど味わわねばならぬ可能性が多くなる感覚なのであって、いちがいに萎縮した退嬰的なものと思うわけにはいかないのである。欠陥だらけの人間でも、その人間が鈍感であり、自己を見つめる目がなければ平気なのである。 Inferiority is a feeling that arises more possibly in those who desire a satisfying life than in those who do not, so we should not necessarily define it as passivity or apathy. Despite a person full of faults, his insensibility or lack of insight dull his sense of shame.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

中学2年ですが、1週間後に外国人の前で英語で自己紹介をすることになりました。 暗記してしゃべらなくてはならないのでとてもあせっています。 以下の文章を添削をお願いします。 私は----中学に通う13才です。 私はスポーツが大好きなので得意科目は体育です。 複雑な計算は苦手なので数学は得意ではありません。 私は学校でバレー部に所属しています。 レギュラーとして毎日ハードな練習をしています。 だから家に帰ると、とてもお腹が減っています。 私の趣味は7年間習っているピアノです。 今は毎日、発表会のために練習しています。 また音楽を聴くことも好きです。 お気に入りは「AKB48」です。 音楽を聴くことでリラックスができて楽しくなります。 私の好きな食べ物は納豆です。 納豆のにおいとネバネバがたまらないのです。 次に私の家族を紹介します。 3人家族で、父、母と私です。そして犬を1匹飼っています。 犬はメスの柴犬でよく吠えています。 しかし、家族の一員なので旅行に行くときはいつも一緒連れていきます。 私は家族のおかげで毎日楽しいです。 I’m 13 years old who goes to the -------- junior high school. Because I love doing sports, the favorite subject is a “PE” . It is not good at “Math” because it is not good at complex calculation. I'm in the Volleyball club at school. I practice hard as regular in the club every day. Therefore, it is very hungry always when coming home. My hobby is a piano that have been learning for 7 years. Now, I have been practicing every day for the recital. Moreover, I like to listen to Music. My favorite musician is AKB48. I can do relaxation by listening to music and can enjoy it. My favorite foods is “Natto” . I can't resist Natto's smell and stickiness.  Next, I Introduce my family. We are a family of three. Father,mother and me. Then we have a dog. It barks well though the dog is female “Shiba”. And, it goes out together when traveling because the dog is family's member. I’m very happy in every day thanks to my family.