80%のアメリカ人がアメリカのイラク対応に賛成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 混乱と略奪が広がっているにもかかわらず、80%のアメリカ人は戦闘終結以降のアメリカの対イラク政策に賛成している。
  • 少数のアメリカ人は「急いで米軍を撤退?」と疑問視している。
  • 4分の3は民主的な政府を設立するために彼らが1年滞在しても構わないと思っている。三分の二は戦争が終わってないと考えているし、73%の人々がサダムフセインはまだ生きていると信じている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳のご指摘お願い致します;

少し前にも質問した者ですがご指摘の程をお願いしたいと思います; 80% approve of the way the United States has handled Iraq since combat ended, despite widespread disorder and looting. 混乱と略奪が広がっているにもかかわらず、80%のアメリカ人は戦闘終結以降のアメリカの対イラク政策に賛成している。 Few Americans are in a rush to get U.S. troops out. 少数のアメリカ人は~「急いで米軍を撤退?」 「」内がよくわかりません; Three-fourths would be willing for them to stay a year to establish a democratic government. 4分の3は民主的な政府を設立するために彼らが1年滞在しても構わないと思っているでしょう。 Two-thirds say the war is not over, and 73% believe Saddam Hussein is alive. 三分の二は戦争が終わってないといい、そして73%がサダムフセインは生きていると信じている。 「」内とどこかおかしな部分があればご指摘お願い致したいと思います。 どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ngyyss
  • ベストアンサー率35% (76/213)
回答No.1

こんちは。 >>Few Americans are in a rush to get U.S. troops out. 少数のアメリカ人は~「急いで米軍を撤退?」 「」内がよくわかりません; のところですが、Few~で「ほとんどいない」という文章になります。A few~ですと、「少数の~」という意味になります(Littleも同じです)。 ですので 「ほとんどのアメリカ人は、アメリカ軍の撤退することに急いでいない」 つまりは 「アメリカ人の世論は米軍撤退を早急にすべきだと言うものはほとんど見当たらない」 と言うくらいの訳で如何でしょうか?

rei1234
質問者

お礼

返信遅れて大変申し訳ございませんでした! 本当に参考になり助かりました! ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します;

英語が出来ず翻訳に自信がなくて困っております;; 一応自信のあるとこだけ訳を書いたのですが、訳の方をお願いいたしたいと思います; 80% approve of the way the United States has handled Iraq since combat ended, despite widespread disorder and looting. Few Americans are in a rush to get U.S. troops out. Three-fourths would be willing for them to stay a year to establish a democratic government. Two-thirds say the war is not over, and 73% believe Saddam Hussein is alive. 三分の二は戦争が終わってないといい、そして73%がサダムフセインは生きていると信じている。 中学生でも訳せるとこしか訳せなくて申し訳ありません;

• 英語の和訳のご指摘お願いします。

A certain pearl ridge is a shopping center told to be big to the second in Waikiki near Diamond Head. A Hawaiian famous souvenir, macademia nut, chocolate or the coffee are sold. The fragrance that there is little bitterness, and is sweet features the Hawaiian famous kona coffee. And I eat dinner next in how tree Lanai. The kind of the Hawaiian dish including egg Benedict and the lobster is abundant, too. The scenery is very good, too. The meal while I watch a sunset is the very best. なにか変なところはありますか?? ご指摘お願いします。

• BBC訳をお願いします!

アメリカがイラクから撤退したときのニュースですここの部分が全体的にわからないので和訳をお願いします! the operation has cost Washington nearly $1 trillion. US forces ended combat missions in Iraq in 2010 and had already handed qver much of their security role. "(it's) a good feeling...knowing this is going to be the last mission out of here," said Private First Class Martin Lamb , part of the final "tactical road march" out of Iraq. "part of history, you know- we're the last ones out." As the last of the armoured vehicles crossed the border, agate was closed behind them and US and Kuwaiti soldiers gathered there to shake hands and pose for pictures. the only US military presense left in Iraq now is 157 soldiers responsible for training at the US embassy, as well as a small contingent of marines protecting the diplomatic mission. the low-key US exit was in stark contact to the blaze of aerial bombardment Washington unleashed against Saddam Hussein in 2003. ちょっと長いですがよろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

Britain was allocated control of areas roughly comprising the coastal strip between the Mediterranean Sea and River Jordan, Jordan, southern Iraq, and a small area including the ports of Haifa and Acre, to allow access to the Mediterranean. France was allocated control of southeastern Turkey, northern Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. Russia was to get Istanbul, the Turkish Straits and Armenia. The controlling powers were left free to decide on state boundaries within these areas. Further negotiation was expected to determine international administration pending consultations with Russia and other powers, including Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Policy makers and environmentalists argue that, alongside the task of cutting carbon dioxide emissions, governments must prepare for drastic changes which will result from the inevitable rise in temperatures. "What we are seeing now are the early signs of climate change as a result of the emissions produced in the 1960s and 1970s," said Tom Burke, visiting professor at Imperial and University Colleges, London. "There is a 40 year lag between carbon entering the atmosphere and its effects starting to show." He added that the report "is a wake-up call, and what is tricky about this is that we are going to have to spend billions preparing and adapting, and that is going to compete for money to stop climate change getting worse." The draft of the European Commission's Green Paper "Adapting to Climate Change in Europe - Options for EU Action," underlines the scale of the challenge. The document warns that, unless there is advance planning, European countries will be left to respond "to increasingly frequent crises and disasters which will prove much more costly and also threaten Europe's social and economic systems and its security." It adds: "For impacts where we have enough confidence in the forecasts, adaptation must therefore start now."

• 和訳お願い致します。

Our earth then is but one of the lesser pendants of a body[a body=the sun]which is itself only an inconsiderable unit in the vast creation.And now if we withdraw our thoughts for the immensities of space and look into the construction of man's obscure home,the first question is whether it has ever been in any other condition than that in which we now see it,and if so,what are the stages through which it has passed,and what was its first traceable state. Here geology steps in and successfully carriers back the history of earth's crust to a very remote period,until it arrives at a region of uncertainty,where philosophy is reduced to mere guesses and possibilities and pronounces nothing definite. To this region belong the speculation which have been ventured upon as to the original conccretion of the earth and planets our of nebular matter of which the sun may have been the nucles.

• 早めに和訳お願い致します!!!

"A new arrival, I see !" said the Frog. "Well, after all there is nothing like mud. Give me rainy weather and a ditch, and I am quite happy. Do you think it will be a wet afternoon? I am sure I hope so, but the sky is quite blue and cloudless. What a pity!" "Ahem! ahem! " said the Rocket, and he began to cough. "What a delightful voice you have! " cried the Frog. "Really it is quite like a croak, and croaking is of course the most musical sound in the world. You will hear our glee-pond by the farmer's house, and as soon as the moon rises we begin. It is so entrancing that everybody lies awake to listen to us. In fact, it was only yesterday that I heard the farmer's wife say to her mother that she could not get a wink of sleep at night on account of us. It is most gratifying to find oneself so popular." "Ahem! ahem! " said the Rocket angrily. He was very much annoyed that he could not get a word in. "A delightful voice, certainly," continued the Frog; " I hope you will come over to the duck-pond. I am off to look for my daughters. I have six beautiful daughters, and I am so afraid the Pike may meet them. He is a perfect monster, and would have no hesitation in breakfasting off them. Well, good-bye: I have enjoyed our conversation very much, I assure you" "Conversation, indeed! " said the Rocket. " You have talked the whole time yourself. That is not conversation."

• 和訳お願い致します。

With the view of furthering these various lines of interest, I have undertaken a somewhat laborious enquiry, part of which has already been published in the International Scientific Series, and a further instalment of which is con tained in the present volume. The two works, therefore, " Animal Intelligence [1881] and Mental Evolution in Animals, although published separately, are really one ; and they have been divided only for the following reasons. In the first place, to have produced the whole as one volume would havebeen to present a book, if not of inconvenient bulk, at least quite out of keeping with the size of all the other books in the same series. Moreover, the subject-matter of each work, although intimately related" to* that of the other, is never theless quite distinct ' The first is a compendium of facts relating to Animal Intelligence, which, while necessary as a basis for the present essay, is in itself a separate and distinct treatise, intended to meet the interest already alluded to as attaching to this subject for its own sake ; while the second treatise, although based upon the former, has to deal with a wider range of subject-matter.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

They routinely face widespread racism, bigotry, discrimination, bullying, exclusion and xenophobia. “Face” means to deal with a difficult situation or person. “Widespread” means existing or happening in many places or among many people.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか。 翻訳サイトだけでは不安なたこちらで質問させて頂きました。 よろしくお願いします。 • He is hoping to reinforce both promise and results with a new campaign launched in April. •Selling to tech buyers means convincing them of the total value of their purchase. •Aims to introduce the tech-buying public to a company.