CDを送りました。お金の支払い方法について教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はCDを送りましたが、お金の支払い方法が分からないので、ペイパルでの支払いをお願いします。
  • CDの発送には10ドルかかりました。また、CDの値段は5ドルです。
  • 購入者はペイパルを通じて支払いを行うことができます。具体的な支払い方法については連絡してください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お願い致します。

たびたびお世話になっております。 i sent you the cd it was ten to ship it and the cds are five i think you can charge some money to my paypal or what ever let me know how you wanna pay 正確な意味は分からないのですが、CDを送ったから私のペイパルにお金を払ってほしい、どのようにしてお金を払うか教えてくださいというような事でしょうか? it was ten to ship it and the cds are five この英文の意味が分からなかったのですが、どういう事でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • liviender
  • ベストアンサー率21% (4/19)
回答No.1

, や . がないから、わかりにくいですねぇ~・・・ 船便で10ドル、CDが合計5ドルって言ってるのだと思います。(お金の単位は$じゃないかもしれませんが…) CDをそちらに送ったんだけど、もし良かったら私のペイパルに入金してもいいし、他の方法が良いというのならば、どうやって私にお金を払うつもりなのか教えてください、というメッセージです。

chandesu
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。 分かりにくいのに訳していただいてありがとうございました! 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を作ったんですが変ですか?

Do you belong to a club? Yes I do which club do you belong to? I belong to the archery club Are you going to archery club tomorrow? No Im going to shopping How of ten does your club meet ? it meets five times a week when does it meet? it meet on monday tuesday wednesday thursday and Friday at 4:00

• 英語の質問お願い致します

I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly 意味はわかるのですが、彼は今後どうしたいのでしょうか?関係をやめたいのですかね?

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容になります。 内容は、私の作った洋服を お店に置いてもらえるかで、以前その資料を送っていてその返事が下記の内容です。   恐縮ですが、どなたか分かる方お願い致します。  Dear Mr. A It was wonderful to hear from you---my sister has told me about you and how much she admires your work. I liked the pictures of the pieces very much. I would love to show your pieces in my shop. I was wondering if you would be interested in starting with some consignment as the pieces are priced high for me start out with? I really like the red one and the white one with all of the little gathers around the neckline and some others the others as well..! Can you ship from Japan? What season are the pictures showing? I also very much like the idea of collaborating on a dress.....so much to think about. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best,  

• 英語の質問お願い致します

どう思いますか? 連絡取り合っていた彼と私の一言が原因でほぼ音信普通になり、モヤモヤするので、こちらで難しい英文を手助けしてもらって最後に彼に送りました。 I have troubled you on many occasions it seems, and I am very sorry for that. If possible, I wish to communicate with you just like before. Having that said, I will not contact you again going forward, if you so desire. Please just let me know in return, if you wish to hear from me again or not. That is all I ask と連絡したら I was in a relationship when I met you on the Haneda air port I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly と返事がきました。内容を読んでも付き合っていたということと、今後どうしたいかを私に委ねてますよね?ハッキリいってくれてない含みな文だと理解したのですが、そうではないでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter frontman Richard Patrick & new Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington talk about Scott Weiland and playing with the DeLeos for the first time in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter Patrick: Army of Anyone was a completely separate outside band. We wanted to take the DeLeo brothers to my sound design and we did a lot of that, but I went at it so that under no circumstances could I be compared to Scott Weiland. I had to sing everything high and I wanted to sing way up there because Scott's a baritone and the moment you start singing baritone stuff… so I was adamant that they stay in the key of drop D because that's where my voice likes to hang out. I kept saying things like, “I wanna rock. I wanna do really fast, exciting stuff!” Bennington: They had decided to move forward without Scott, and were talking about who they wanted to move forward with. My name got brought up … and I was like, “Fuck yeah!” I didn't even think about it. It was like a dog looking at a squirrel, getting instantly excited and wanting to chase it.

• 質英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: The TV can't be fixed. It was made ten years ago and the parts are no longer available. ※このテレビは10年も前に作られたものなので、部品がなくて修理が出来ません。 私の文: This television was made ten years ago, so we can't get parts to fix it. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland recently said that he thought it was "the perfect time for VELVET REVOLVER to get back together," telling Rolling Stone magazine, "I am completely open to it, and I know there are other guys in the band that are completely open to it." ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 英語のわかる方お願いいたします(eBay)

イーベイで商品を購入し、ペイパルで支払いをしたところ、セラーが送付ラベルをペイパルから印刷しようとし、キャンセルしたとのメールがペイパルから送られてきました。あわててこんなメールがきたけれど、私の商品はどうなっているかとメールすると、2通のメールがきたのですが、内容がはっきりわかりません。アメリカ国外からのペイパルを通常受け付けていないということはわかるのですが、私は支払い済みです。どなたか和訳をお願いいたします。 1通目 I did try to print it through USPS and it did not print properly. I took it into the post office and sent it out. I don't have the number on hand I will have to look it up for you. It's not really a tracking number it is just a customs label number. Email me again tomorrow and I will get it for you. 2通目 When I wrote you last I had you confused you with someone else. The reason you label was cancelled was due the fact that you paid using paypal and we do not accept paypal payment for out of the U.S buiyers. Since you already paid with paypal I will make an exception if you send an additional $3.00 for registered mail. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Around this time five years ago I was eagerly awaiting the release of the album Blaster by the Wildabouts, which sadly turned out to be the last of your life. Those happy memories come rushing back as if it were yesterday, and I miss you so much.

• 文法の訂正、お願い致します(急ぎです)

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend who I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You always stand by me,sapport me.That's why I could try new things. You made me relive and gave me comfidece all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you,thank to you,like you as my special friend. See you someday. Sincerely.