• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

お願い致します。

たびたびお世話になっております。 i sent you the cd it was ten to ship it and the cds are five i think you can charge some money to my paypal or what ever let me know how you wanna pay 正確な意味は分からないのですが、CDを送ったから私のペイパルにお金を払ってほしい、どのようにしてお金を払うか教えてくださいというような事でしょうか? it was ten to ship it and the cds are five この英文の意味が分からなかったのですが、どういう事でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数36
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

, や . がないから、わかりにくいですねぇ~・・・ 船便で10ドル、CDが合計5ドルって言ってるのだと思います。(お金の単位は$じゃないかもしれませんが…) CDをそちらに送ったんだけど、もし良かったら私のペイパルに入金してもいいし、他の方法が良いというのならば、どうやって私にお金を払うつもりなのか教えてください、というメッセージです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。 分かりにくいのに訳していただいてありがとうございました! 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 海外ショッピングの返信メールが分からず困ってます

英語が不慣れなのにネットショッピングしたら、相手からのメールの意味が分からずに困っています。 商品(2種類のframe)を購入したところS/Hがそれぞれ$15かかると言われたので、S/H$30含んだ総額をPaypalで送金しました。すると ・sorry I didn't get back to you on the shipping but I was away, I went to ship today and it's $29.00 to ship 1 package to Japan, and thats the cheapest shipping the have, so it's an extra $15, sorry about that, if there was another way to get it to you I would. とメールが来て、その2日後 ・It's 29.00 to ship to japan, and I'm just waiting for the rest of the shipping money so I can ship them out, they are packaged and rady to ship. というメールと共に、私のPayPalアカウントにBill$20の請求が来ました。追加が$15か$20か、確認のため返信したら、 ・yea the cheaest shipping that they offer, and its $29 per package, I tried to c if I could get a shipping discount becuase I ship these all the time, and they could offer me one. I'm sorry bout tha I got some more frames coming in and ill see if I can try and send you one free of charge, ill let u kno bout that. と返信がきました。 先にS/Hとして$30払ってるので、今回追加料金$20を払うと$50になります。 実際は$29かかるけど、値引きで一個$25で送れるから2個で$50払えと言ってるのでしょうか? でもそもそも送料が高すぎるように思うんです。 今回はカナダからの発送なんですが、全く同じものを3つ同梱でアメリカから発送してもらったとき、S/H$15でした。 私の訳がおかしいのかもしれないと思ったので、どうかか教えて下さい。

• 英語のわかる方お願いいたします(eBay)

イーベイで商品を購入し、ペイパルで支払いをしたところ、セラーが送付ラベルをペイパルから印刷しようとし、キャンセルしたとのメールがペイパルから送られてきました。あわててこんなメールがきたけれど、私の商品はどうなっているかとメールすると、2通のメールがきたのですが、内容がはっきりわかりません。アメリカ国外からのペイパルを通常受け付けていないということはわかるのですが、私は支払い済みです。どなたか和訳をお願いいたします。 1通目 I did try to print it through USPS and it did not print properly. I took it into the post office and sent it out. I don't have the number on hand I will have to look it up for you. It's not really a tracking number it is just a customs label number. Email me again tomorrow and I will get it for you. 2通目 When I wrote you last I had you confused you with someone else. The reason you label was cancelled was due the fact that you paid using paypal and we do not accept paypal payment for out of the U.S buiyers. Since you already paid with paypal I will make an exception if you send an additional $3.00 for registered mail. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします

ebayでの取引で困っています。どなたか翻訳お願いします just let me know all the articles u want and ur paypal email, and where i have to ship it to, then i will send u an paypal invoice, thanks

• お恥ずかしいですが添削と翻訳お願いします。

元気ですか? 私と◯◯は韓国に行ってきました。 飛行機で韓国に約2時間で着きました。 韓国は東京よりすごく寒いです。 でも今回は東京と温度は同じくらいでした。 顔や文化は似ていけど、やはり日本人とは性格が全然違います。 食べ物はとても美味しかったです。 残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。 でもとても少しのお金で楽しめました。 写真、送るね。 ----------------------------------------------------------- How are you? I and ◯◯ went to Korea. We arrived at Korea by plane in about 2 hours. Korea is very colder than TOKYO. 【でも今回は東京と温度は同じくらいでした。】 A face and the culture are similar, but the character is totally different from a Japanese. The food was very delicious. 【残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。】 But I was able to enjoy it for very little money. I send a photograph. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ボロボロですみません.....。メールを送ろうと思います。 【】がわからない部分です。 【残念な事はタクシーで騙されてたくさんお金を取られちゃいました。】 辞書でしらべると騙す、という意味でもたくさんあり どのように当てはめていいかわかりませんでした。 あと「性格が全然違う」の全然も、totallyも違う気がしていますが....。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! It was the 1968 Olympics. And um I'd been training, and I failed to qualify. And not by a little but by a fair amount, that I realised that I wasn't gonna be the next in line. And certainly it was the era of Peggy Fleming, one of my best friends, and she was just indomitable. It's like a Tiger Woods comes along and no matter how great an athlete you are, and you can be a great athlete, you're never going to be that. And you have to come to grips with your own limits as far as your talent, and your inability to be able to realise something, and not just for your championship or yourself but for a generationof skaters or so. インタビュー番組なのですが、 ある女性が過去に経験した挫折を振り返っているシーンです。 (フィギュアスケートでオリンピックの代表を目指していたようですが、夢叶わなかったようです) 意味がどうしても理解できないので、和訳をお願いします。 口語なので分かりにくいとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします!

• 質英作文の問題です よろしければ添削お願い致します

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解: The TV can't be fixed. It was made ten years ago and the parts are no longer available. ※このテレビは10年も前に作られたものなので、部品がなくて修理が出来ません。 私の文: This television was made ten years ago, so we can't get parts to fix it. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 至急★和訳お願いしますm(__)m

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a good day. I don't think that we are going to go out to sea for three months anymore. Our schedule, right now, is that we're going to go out to sea on the 21st until probably early november. it'll still be a month out but better than 3 months out. And I have a half day tomorrow and the day off on Sunday, and was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to like huis ten bosch or something. Can I ask you a question, what did your brother think of me? I didn't really get the chance to get to hang out with him and want to hang out another time, if that's ok with you and your brother ttyl