• ベストアンサー

全然分かりません

教えて下さい! A.かっこの中の語を並び替えて下さい。 それと、それぞれの訳しかたも教えて下さい。 1)(fact,he ,is ,that ,the)wants to be a soccer player. 2)(hoped,is it,Japan,that)will help African people learn new agricultural methods. 3)At last the parade came(vhildren,happily,little,singing,with). 4)(have,I,is,problem,that,the)never played tennis. B.ほぼ同じ意味になるように、かっこのなかに適当な語を入れなさい。 1)John took a walk in the woods. His dog was running ahead. →john took a walk in the woods( )his dog( )ahead. 2)Elderly people took part in the festival.Young people did,too. →( )( )elderly people( )young people took part in the festival. 3)The school paper says that the concert will be held on May 30. →( )( )the school paper,the concert will be held on May 30. C.日本語の意味になるように英文を完成しなさい 1.新聞によれば、新しい列車は時速270キロで走ります。 _____________________________the newspaper,the new trains run 270 kilometers_________________________________. 2.当市の人々は、飲み水をその川に頼っています。 _______________the people in this city_________________________________________________________for drinking water. 3.毎日1000人以上の学生がこの図書館を利用します。 Every day________________________________students_______________________________of this library. 長くなってしまいましたがどうか宜しくお願い致します。

• MAEAKI
  • お礼率90% (784/867)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • fullow
  • ベストアンサー率26% (69/264)
回答No.1

※ちょっと「A」パートの訳に怪しいところはありますが、 参考にしてみてください。 A. 1)The fact is that he want to be a soccer player. (彼がサッカー選手になりたいのは事実です。) 2)Japan hoped that is it will help African people learn new agricultural methods. (日本はアフリカの人々が新しい農業の方針を覚える事を願う。) 3)At last the padade came with little children singing happily. (パレードは小さい子供たちの嬉しそうな歌声とともにやってきた。) 4)The problem is that I have never played tennis. (問題は私がテニスができないことだ。) B 1)John took a walk in the woods. His dog was running ahead. ?john took a walk in the woods(and)his dog(run )ahead. 2)Elderly people took part in the festival.Young people did,too. ?(Both )(of )elderly people (and) young people took part in the festival. 3)The school paper says that the concert will be held on May 30. ?(According )(to)the school paper,the concert will be held on May 30. C.日本語の意味になるように英文を完成しなさい 1.新聞によれば、新しい列車は時速270キロで走ります。 [According to]the newspaper,the new trains run 270 kilometers [ per hour]. 2.当市の人々は、飲み水をその川に頼っています。 [Most of the] people in this city [relay on the river] for drinking water. 3.毎日1000人以上の学生がこの図書館を利用します。 Every day [more than 10000] students [are visitor] of this library.

その他の回答 (3)

• mitsukan
  • ベストアンサー率26% (8/30)
回答No.4

No.1とNo.3が一部異なった回答をしているのでその箇所について補足致します。 B (1) John took a walk in the woods. His dog was running ahead.  = John took a walk in the woods (with) his dog (running) ahead. (2) Elderly people took part in the festival.Young people did,too.  = (Not) (only) elderly people (but) young people took part in the festival. この箇所の私の答はNo.3と同じです。 (1)はAの(3)に付帯状況のwithを使わせるところもあるように、上のようになります。 No.1はandでつないでいますが、時制の一致はしていませんし、与文では過去形と過去進行形が使われているので、 and ranとなってもおかしくなってしまいますね。 (2)は、おそらくNo.1はbothの使い方が曖昧なようです。 both A and B でAとBの両方ともとなりますが、both of A and B という形ではAとBの両方という意味になりません。 both of 複数名詞 という形で、複数名詞の両方ともという意味になります。 一応例文を Both of them went to Shinjuku. 彼ら二人とも新宿に行った。 この文においてthemはすでに2人に限定されています。そしてその両方ともという意味です。 not only A but (also) B この形でAばかりでなくBも、という意味になります。also省略可 しかしこの形はBのほうに重きがあります。つまりBの方が相手に伝えたいことです。 また(2)をbothを使って書き換えると Both elderly people and young people took part in the festival. となります。 C (2)私もこれは悩みました。the peopleの前に何が入るのだろうか?と思いましたが、 まずthe peopleが明らかに主語なのでその前には形容詞が置かれることがわかりますね。 そして、当市の人々をどう捉えるかが問題なのですが、特に指定されていないので、 AllでもMost ofでも構わないのかもしれませんが、私はAllと入れました。 意味の違いを捉えるとAllのほうがbetterかと思われたからです。 それからrelay onとdepend onとなっていますが、まずは、relayではなくrelyですね。 意味の違いは自分で調べてください。 さて rely on とdepend on は同義と考えてよいと思いますが、depend onの方がbetterです。 こちらの方が一般的に用いられます。まあ、受験生ならば両方とも抑えておくべきですけどね。 (3)やっと最後ですね(笑)。more than 10000(タイプミスですね)とmore than one thousandとなっていますが、 more than 1,000 でも more than one thousand でも more than a thousand でも構わないと思いますが、 thousandの綴りは間違えないようにちゃんと書ける様にしておかなければならない事は、言うまでもありませんね。 利用するというのはmake use of A の形でAを利用するという熟語です。しっかりと抑えておきましょう。 No.1はvisitorを用いていますが、にっぽん語の文に対応していませんね。 しかし、文自体は誤りではないと思いますが、毎日学生は訪問者です、のような違和感のある文です。 よってこういった形では使われることはないと思います。 以上、参考になりましたか?まずは文の仕組みをちゃんと頭に入れることに力を注いだ方がいいですよ。

• Mell-Lily
  • ベストアンサー率27% (258/936)
回答No.3

A (1) The fact is that he wants to be a soccer player.  (本当のところ、彼はサッカー選手になりたいと思っています。) (2) It is hoped that Japan will help African people learn new agricultural methods.  (望ましいことは、日本が、アフリカ人の新しい農業方式の習得に一役買ってくれることです。) (3) At last the padade came with little children singing happily.  (ついに、子供たちの楽しそうな歌とともに、パレードがやって来ました。) (4) The problem is that I have never played tennis. (問題は、私にテニスの経験がないことです。) B (1) John took a walk in the woods. His dog was running ahead.  = john took a walk in the woods (with) his dog (running) ahead. (2) Elderly people took part in the festival.Young people did,too.  = (Not) (only) elderly people (but) young people took part in the festival. (3) The school paper says that the concert will be held on May 30.  = (According) (to) the school paper,the concert will be held on May 30. C (1) (According to) the newspaper, the new trains run 270 kilometers (per hour). (2) (All) the people in this city (depend on the river) for drinking water. (3) Every day (more than one thousand) students (make use) of this library.

• shuf-shuf
  • ベストアンサー率10% (1/10)
回答No.2

Aの(2)ですが・・・ It is hoped that Japan will help African people learn new agricultural methods. アフリカの人々が新しい農業技術を習得するのを、日本が手助けすることが望ましい。 ではいかがでしょう? 問題を拝見する限り、 テスト問題か、宿題、参考書の問題のようにお見受けしますが、 それなら、似たような例文を学習されているはずです。 (違っていたらゴメンナサイ m(__)m) 英語は意外に、パターンを覚えていれば応用できることが多いので、 教科書などを元にして考えてみてはいかがでしょうか? 辞書もかなり有効です。 意外に、例文そのまま載ってたりすることもありますよ (^_^) 英語の学習、がんばってくださいね (^o^)

関連するQ&A

• 比較級

あるエッセイの例文で When the population of young workers is less than the elderly, this means ......というのがありました。 the elderlyはthat of elderly peopleとかじゃないと文法おかしくないですか? the があるのでeldrly は名詞的に使われてますよね。 また単に elderly なら形容詞で終るということで that of 無しでもまだ成立するのかと思いますが。。

• この文構造を教えてください。

It will be good fun waking in the woods. (森の中を歩くのも一興だ。) 「It will be good fun」+動名詞「waking in the woods.」という解釈で合っていますか?

• 至急英語にお願いします。

It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society.

• 助動詞がつく受身。beがつくときと、つかない時

テキストからです。 The next game will be held on May 15. このときはwill be Sapporo will held the Yuki Matsuri in Feb. ここでbeがつかないのは、何故ですか? お願いします

• most of とmost、thatとin which

most of peopleとmost peopleは何が違うのですか? また、この二つの文は文法的に正しいですか? 和訳も教えてください。 You should apply for a job which your skills will be of use in. You should apply for a job that your skills will be of use.

• 英語日記3 なぜ今の若者は夢を持たないのか

英語日記3 なぜ今の若者は夢を持たないのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 Why recent adolescent people don’t have a dream. Young guys are said “Young people don’t have a dream recently” by old people. As my opinion, I don’t think so. And we don’t want old people to say about that. In the first place, I`d like to say for old people “you don’t have a dream too, don’t you?” I think that people who don’t have a dream which don’t have acclaim to say about dreams. Maybe some young people are not old enough to become a good adult. But if they will be able to find a their dream and try and try to make it. They will be excellent person at that time. Everyone can be a excellent person as long as try to make it. 内容は気にしないでください。

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願いします。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願いします。 もっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも頂けると嬉しいです!! Q, The Olympic Games are held in different cities around the world. Do you think that large international sports events are good for cities? A, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. These are two reasons for it. The first is, many people will come a country that is held the olympic games. So I think that the country will be known by a lot of people. The second is, the country can increase an income of the country. This is because that many tourists will visit a some days. For these reasons, I think that large international sports events are good for cities. よろしくお願い致します。

• 中学の前置詞のところなんですが

穴埋め問題です。 He will be able to walk ( ) a month or so. 解答によると( )に in がはいるのですが、なぜ in なのかと、その場合の訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.