イーベイのセラーに送料の質問をした結果

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イーベイの商品のセラーに送料の質問をしたところ、エコノミーレターポストは5月12日までしか利用できないが、その後は新しい料金体制になるとの返答がありました。
  • また、セラーはアイテムに6ドルのオファーをすると、送料が高い国際バイヤーにとってもお得になると提案しています。
  • 質問者はセラーの返答が正しいかどうか確認しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

イーベイの質問、うまく訳せないのですが、添削お願いします。

イーベイの商品、Buy it NowでBest Offerが付いてるセラーに送料の質問をしたのですが、 I can ship it Econo Letter for 9.55 but this option is only avail until Sat May 12. After that here in the US we can only use the new shipping options I have listed. I don't like the new postage changes as it will make shipping international very costly. More so then now I'm afraid. I have make an offer on this item if you place a 6.00 offer on it I will take it so that would save you some money as shipping cost is still high for international buyers. と返ってきました。 エコノミーレターポストは5/14なくなってしまうので、5/12まで受け付けてくれて、それ以降は新しい料金体制になるのはわかるのですが、その後の I have make an offer on this item if you place a 6.00 offer on it I will take it so that would save you some money as shipping cost is still high for international buyers. は$6(今は$10です)でオファーしていいよという意味で間違ってないでしょうか? 英語に詳しい方、よろしくお願いいたします。

• mooony
  • お礼率85% (155/181)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • coffeebar
  • ベストアンサー率49% (216/435)
回答No.1

今相手は$10で商品を売るという表記になっているということですよね。 そういうことであれば、国際郵送コストについては私も憂慮している、近日予定されているさらなる郵送費の値上げを避けるため、あなたが$6のオファーを出せば、それで売ってあげますという意味で合っていると思います。 ちょっと相手の英語もおかしいですね。

mooony
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなってしまって申し訳ありません。 やっぱり$6でオファーしていいという意味なんですね。 このセラーは送料のことを気にしてくれてバイヤー思いだなぁ…と思ったのですが、間違っていなかったようで安心いたしました。 早速$6でオファーしたら、すぐに取り引き成立しました。 大変参考になりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 長文ですが、翻訳お願いします!

i will agree to 160.00 as long as you do not mind sending it as a "gift" through pay pal so i dont get charged the pay pal fees to receive. i am not 100% sure the amount of sending certified will be ...i cant imagine it being more than $15.00 total including shipping costs/weight....if more than that i will let you know.....but i will make sure its insured so we have no problems.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 和訳をお願いします

As I was about to pay, it first seem to show free shipping, then it switched to 14$. Any chance you can offer free shipping on this item given my two recent orders.

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

The F25 copper heat sink will be $25.00 no I'll make it for you for $20.00 this time as you have bought from me before and I'm guessing you will again so a good deal for is in order for you so $20.00 for the F25 copper heat sink for postage it will be approx $15.00 and the paypal fees are figured on the total so I'm guessing approx $3.00 or less there.

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.

• 自由英作文のお願い

自由英作文のお願い                                                                                                                条件・日本において成人は18歳からにすべきだ。                                                                                             I do not agree with this statement that the age of adulthood in Japan should be 18, as in many other countries. I have a reason why I think so. I think that it is too young for teenager to have many responsibilities as an adult and teenager should learn varyous things. Needless to say, as they grow older, they need to have more responsibilities as an adult, so i think that this would make it possible for them to concentrate on studying. It may be too much to say that the longer you learn, the more you will be a good person. Thus, what is important is that teenager should concentrate on studying and hoe we consider them seriously.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

The day will come when you will question your decision. I promise you that nothing you ever did have you so much cause to repent of as you will have of this. 最初の1文は分かりますが、次の文が全くわかりません。promise 人 that 人に~を約束する、cause 原因・大義、repent of ~を後悔する等、単語は1つ1つわかりますが、全体で何を言っているのか?特に as you will have of this はどことどうつながっているのか・・・。 大変お手数かけますが、ご教示いただければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。