edward165
質問者

お礼

お答えありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 適した英文とは?

将来、家を買うために節約しています。 私の妻は、「けちけちし過ぎ、お金を貯め過ぎ」とよく漏らしています。 そこで気になったのは、英語にするとどのような感じになるかです。 (1)She always says, "you save too much money!". (2)She always says, "you save money too much!". (3)他にもっとよい表現がありますか? また、「けち」は英語で何というでしょうか。

• I love you. too.からMe, too.に変わったら。

こんにちは。 「I love you.」への返しで「Me, too.」と言われました。 今まではずっと「I love you, too.」でした。 Me, too.が使われる事があるのは知っています。(イギリスでは使われないそうですが、彼はアメリカ人です。) ただI love you, too.とMe, too.の間には気持ちの違いがあると思うんですけど実際の語感としてはどうなんでしょうか? 彼、冷めてきてますか??

• prominenceII P64,65

Newt nodded. "All right,"he said. "Remenber me from time to time. Remember how much I love you." Involuntaily,Catharine burst into tears. She turned her back to Nert,looked into the infinite colonnade of the woods. "What does this mean?"said Newt. "Rage!"said Catharine. She clenched her hands. "You have no right-" "I had to find out,"he said. "Yes,"she said. She faced him, looked up at him,her face quite red. "You would have known,"she said. "How?"he said. "Yow would have seen it,"she said. "Women aren't very clever at hiding it." Newt looked closely at Catharine's face now. Newt was ceeing love now. And he did what he had to do.He kissed her. "You shouldn't have done that,"she said. "You didn't like it?"he said. "What did you expect,"she said-"wild,abandoned passion?" "Ikeep telling you,"he said,"I never know what's going to happen next." "We say goodbye," she said. He frowned slightly."All right," he said. She made another speech. "I'm not sorry we kissed,"se said. "That was sweet. We should have kissed,we've been so close. I'll always remember you,Newt,and good luck." "You,too,"he said. "Thank you,Newt,"she said. She noted uneasily that they had begun to walk again. The farewell had been forgotten. "You really love him?"he said. "Certainly I love him!"she said hotly. !What's good about Henry! Yes,"she said,"and many,many,many things are probably bad too. But that isn't any of your business. I love Henry,and I don't have to argue his merits with you!" "Sorry,"said Newt. 誤字があるかも知れませんが 和訳お願いします。

• 【英会話】me too, you too どっち?

Nice to meet you の答え方として「Nice to meet you, too」を略して「You too」となりますよね。なんで me too にならないのか、イマイチ理解していませんが、それは暗記するとして、次が私の質問です… I love you. の対する答えは 「私も」と言いたいとき I love you, too. とフルで答えずに省略するには「me too」「you too」どちらなのか困惑しています。 お分かりの方いらっしゃれば、教えて下さい。できれば何故そうなのかも教えて頂けませんか。宜しくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• moreとbetterの使い方の違い

(1)I love you more than he does. (2)I know you better than he does. なぜ(1)はmoreで(2)はbetterになりますか?moreとbetterの使い方の違いを教えていただけますか? (3)I love you more than he does. (4)I love you better than he does. (3)と(4)はどちらが正しいですか?その理由を教えていただけますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• I love you. の重み

こんにちは。 タイトルの通りです。 I love you.は 軽く、『好きだよ』って感じですか? それとも、 かなり真剣に『愛してる』って感じですか? I love you.っていったり言われた後の返事で、 I love you too.っていったらり言われたら、 どのくらいの重みがあるのですか? ちなみに、相手はフィリピン人です。 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英語問題

続きです もし彼が家にいれば、自分で電話に出るだろう。きっと家にいないんだ Tom ( )( ) the phone himself if he ( ) at hone.I'm (s ) he is out. 俊平が私達と一緒にここにいたら、ずっと楽しいのにね。あいつ風邪がひどくて家で寝てなきゃいけないんだ。かわいそうに! If Shumpei ( ) here ( ) us,we would be ( )( ).He ( ) to stay in bdd at home,because he ( ) a ( ) cold.What a (p )! 下の2つは穴埋めと翻訳をお願いします What ( ) you say if you ( ) with alien? ←(If you met with an alien,I would say~) What ( ) Mary do if she ( ) the news? ←(If Mary heard the news,she would~.)

• 和訳お願いします。

“The first time I saw a Great Blue Heron and a Great Egret,” Mary Lou says, “they were beautiful sights because both of them are majestic, slow-moving...very neat,” she explains, and them adds, “They're beautiful to watch fly across water.”  Many birds are easy for Mary Lou to identify, but she cannot always name every bird she sees. Every day, there is a new lesson for Mary Lou to learn, a new bird to identify, and sometimes the sky is full of secrets. At one point in an afternoon of bird-watching, Mary Lou sees an unfamiliar bird. “I don't know what that is,” she says as she watches the bird flying across the sky. “Whoa! He's back out there...he just did a complete nose dive,”says Mary Lou as she tries to figure out what the strange bird is. She attempts to find the bird in her bird book in order to idebtify it, but she cannot. よろしくお願いします。

景品イベントについて
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 法的問題のない景品イベントの提案方法について
  • お客様の集客を目的にお店のイベントの提案をしようと思っているが、法的な問題はあるか
  • 法律的に問題の無い景品イベントの運営方法について
回答を見る